剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
The white one? It shrunk, I put it in the bag for Goodwill.
白色那件?缩水了 我打包准备捐给慈善机构了
I told you I was gonna bring it up to Dad.
我跟你说过 我要拿去给爸的
I'm sorry. It's in the basement, near the card table.
很抱歉 就在地下室牌桌边
Hello? It's me.
喂? 是我
I just hung up with the guy, Jerry, from Fort Lauderdale.
我刚刚跟杰瑞在一起 是从罗德岱堡来的朋友
That guy we're looking for, he's at the Del Ray Hotel in Miami.
我们要找的那家伙 住在迈阿密德雷酒店
Our friend with the paving problem.
我们那个有工程问题的朋友
Send someone over there tomorrow to take care of it then.
那明天就派人过去处理
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定要这样?
I'd feel a lot better with the Pope's blessing.
有教宗祝福我的话 我会感到舒坦一点
Just do as you're told. I'll deal with the fallout.
照我的做 其他的善后我会处理的
Who was that, hon?
谁的电♥话♥ 亲爱的?
Nobody. Plumber for the store.
没什么 店里一个水电工
What's that you're making? Fruit salad. You want some?
你在做什么? 水果沙拉 你要不要吃一点?
Low-fat whipped cream.
低脂的鲜奶油
No. You enjoy it, sweetie.
不 你吃就好 亲爱的
Why did I have to come? He's not even home.
我到底来干嘛? 他根本不在家
Look who's here. Carmela, Anthony, how you doing?
嘿 看看是谁来了 卡蜜拉 安东尼 你们好吗?
We were just passing by, I figured we'd give it a shot.
我们路过 所以就来看看你在不在
No, we weren't. Come, I show you.
我们哪是路过? 来ue4d1我带你们看看
I was working in the yard, clear the weeds.
我在弄院子 在除草
Next year, I'll grow grapes for the Falanghina.
明年 我要种葡萄 义大利品种的
Gonna make my own wine.
我要自己酿葡萄酒
It's gorgeous, Fur'. So, that's the garage in question.
太棒了 浮利欧 所以只有车♥库♥有问题
Anthony, don't wander off.
安东尼 别走远
But I have to go to the bathroom. Just stay put.
我要上厕所 别乱动就是了
We're leaving in five minutes.
我们再五分钟就要走了
You're thinking of making that an apartment for your parents?
你是想为你父母亲弄个小公♥寓♥?
A garage, I don't need it.
我不需要车♥库♥
One time, back in Naples...
在拿普勒斯的时候
I work in the garden as a landscaper for a very rich man.
我帮一个有钱人当园丁
Just me, I work there alone, growing olives.
只有我 我一个人把他的花♥园♥全包了 还种橄榄
My hands in the dirt... the hot sun.
我的手碰到泥土 享受太阳
I was never so happy in my life as when I work at that place.
在那里工作的日子 是我一生最快乐的岁月了
Sometimes, I get the smell of olives...
有的时候 我在餐厅或店里
in a restaurant, in the store maybe.
闻到橄榄的味道
It makes me very sad.
会让我感到很伤感
You know, I'm not sure, but I think if it was built before 1938...
我也不知道 我想 那是在1938年之前盖的
you can apply for a zoning variance.
你可以申请都市计划变更
"Pre-existing, non-conforming structure," I think it's called.
我想这就叫 "既存不合格的建筑"
I just got it back from the Martinizing.
我刚刚从洗衣店拿回来的
They do a nice job over there.
他们处理得很棒
Say hi to Dad for me. I put Allegra's graduation picture in a frame for him.
帮我跟爸爸问好 我把艾格拉的毕业照装框要给他
Love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Careful driving.
开车小心
Shit.
妈的!
It's me.
是我!
Hello?
哈啰?
Why is the door unlocked?
门为什么没锁?
Jesus, you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing?
天哪 给你吓死了! 你在干什么?
I thought you left. I forgot the sweater.
我以为你上路了 我忘了拿毛衣
What are you doing on the floor?
你干嘛蹲在地上?
Nothing. I was getting the laundry together.
我在拿换洗的衣服
What the hell's this? I thought you're on the Atkins.
这是什么? 我还以为你在减肥
I was! I am! It's hard, John! I'm trying!
我是啊 我有的 可是很难 约翰 我在努力了
This is how you try?
你就是这样努力的?
I'm not out of the house 10 minutes!
我才出门不到十分钟?
I was dizzy, I was having low blood sugar.
我一直在吃低糖的东西 我头昏了
What happened to the fruit salad?
你的水果沙拉呢?
You were supposed to quit smoking and didn't!
你自己才该戒烟!
-Nicotine's an addictive substance!
尼古丁可是会上瘾的物质!
What's wrong with you? Why are you yelling at me?
你到底怎么了? 干嘛对我大吼大叫的?
Did I ever ask you to go on a diet? Did I ask you to be thin for me?
我有叫你去减肥吗? 我有叫你为了我瘦一点吗?
The fasting, the NutriSystems, those goddamn Deal-A-Meal cards?
我有叫你节食、减肥、 参与营养计划等等的吗?
It's the world, John. Our culture.
这世界就是这样 约翰 这就是我们的文化
Fuck that! Do you have any idea what you've done?
去你的!你知道自己在做什么吗?
What do you mean? You lied to me! You lied!
什么意思? 你欺骗我!你说谎!
I know I've gained weight these last few years.
我知道我这些年来胖很多
I see the other wives, the way men look at them.
我见过别人的太太 看过他们的老公看他们的眼神
Don't I look at you like that?
我不是那样子在看你的吗?
Haven't I always?
我不是一直都是这样吗?
It was your idea, all this dieting nonsense.
这些节食的玩意儿 全是你的主意
I want you to be proud of me.
我要你以我为荣
I am proud of you.
我是以你为荣
I love you.
我爱你
Welcome to the Del Ray Hotel. Thank you.
欢迎光临德雷酒店 女士
Can I get your bags?
需要我帮你提行李吗? 哦 谢了
Go on into the lobby. I'll meet you inside.
好 到大厅去 我在里面跟你会合
Hello? Listen, it's me.
哈啰? 听我说 是我
I just talked to my guy again, we're calling it off.
我跟我的人谈过了 我们要取消
I'm already out here, though. Like right there.
我都已经到了 到目的地了
We'll work something out, then. Don't worry about it.
那我们再帮你安排 不要担心
I want half. All right, whatever.
我还是要一半 好 随你
Getting out?
要出去吗?
No.
不要
What's your fucking problem?
你到底有什么毛病?
I love the pine flooring.
哦 我很爱这种松木地板
I know, it's so rustic.
我晓得 很有味道
This is pretty cool. It's actually from Italy.
这真的很酷 是真的从义大利进口的
I'm so bored, I feel like crying.
我无聊得快要哭了
It's adorable, Furio, really.
真的很棒 浮利欧
I'm gonna be leaving soon.
我马上就得离开了
Come on.
别这样嘛
Stick around. Have some food.
留下来 吃点东西
Anything from our friends up north?
有我们北方朋友的消息吗?
Carmine called. Johnny's still in town.
卡明来过电♥话♥ 强尼还没走
I'm not kidding. There's tons of toys in there he said you could have.
不是开玩笑的 那里面有很多玩具 他说可以给你
They're back behind those boxes.
就在那些盒子后面
Bullshit, you're gonna lock me in.
鬼扯 你会把我锁在里头
Okay, fine. But don't say I didn't tell you.
那就算了 到时候别说 我没有告诉你
He gets them from Italy. His father owns a steamship company.
都是义大利来的 他爸爸拥有一家船公♥司♥
Okay.
好吧
Go ahead, I'll get the flashlight.
你先去 我去拿手电筒
Help! Let me out of here!
救命!放我出去!
Gabriella, come.
盖比瑞拉 来
Come on, dance.
来跳舞 快来
Silvio, you tell her, she can't wear fancy shoes and no dance, come on.
席尔 你跟她说 她不能只穿漂亮的鞋却不跳舞的
Shake it up a little. No.
不 不 稍微动一动
Come on, Dad, dance with me. No, thanks.
来吧 爸爸 跟我跳 不 不 谢了
Tommy Tune over there.
这位可是舞王汤米
Carmela. You come, too.
卡蜜拉 过来 你也是
Yeah, Carm, go ahead, good idea.
对 卡蜜拉 去 好主意
You watch me, you do the same. Everybody, come on.
好 看着我 学我的动作
Everybody, come on.
大家一起来
Everybody, come on.
大家一起来
That's it. God, I'm so bad.
就这样 天哪 我很烂的
No, you're good, come.
不 不 你很好 来 梅朵
At least it's not just Jason who's regressing.
至少退步的不只是杰森
Soprano? His own daughter was going through the same thing.
索波诺?他自己的女儿也一样
I felt like such a fraud giving him advice.
我还给他意见 我像个骗子一样
My own son has three years on his daughter...
我自己的儿子跟他女儿三年
and look how he's acting.
看看他的目前的行为
Jen, why do you still feel guilty?
珍 你为什么还感到罪恶感?
Sometimes I wonder...if Richard had a point.
有时 我会怀疑 理查有没有道理
I shouldn't have gone down into that garage that late at night.
我不该那么晚了还去车♥库♥
I went to see Sask at school the other day...
我有一天到学校去看沙奇亚
and I'm in the parking garage over there.
我在那里的车♥库♥?
I was driving around for 20 minutes...when finally I spot someone leaving,
我开车开了20分钟 才终于看到有人要离开
this big, Bluto sort of guy.
一个很壮的人
I must have crowded him as he headed for his car.
我一定是让他吓到了 因为他匆忙的跑向他的车子
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表