剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Shut the fuck up. You shut the fuck up.
闭嘴 你闭嘴
Tony, it's Svetlana.
是 东尼 我是丝薇拉娜
I've just received the brooch.
嘿 我收到了胸针
I want to thank you.
想谢谢你
I don't know why I deserve it, but... No, I don't want to hear that.
我不知道怎么受得起 但 不 我不要听到这话
I want you to keep it.
我要你收下
I'm gonna keep it, don't worry.
我会收下的 别担心
Diamonds like this...
像这样的钻石?
It's a very nice gift. Very sweet.
很棒的礼物 很窝心
And what happened between us...
我们之间发生的事
it was nice, too.
也很棒
Okay, well...
嗯
That's it, then?
就这样了?
These things happen, and then life goes on.
这种事会发生 生活还是继续下去
Are you sure? Because...
你确定?因为
if you ever want to talk, or you ever need anything...
如果你想谈谈或是你需要什么
No, it's all right. Thank you for the brooch.
不 没关系 谢谢你送的胸针
Broke a woman's heart. Told her I couldn't see her no more.
我伤了一个女人的心
Sad, but there was no getting around it.
告诉她我不能再见她 很悲哀 但没办法
Who is she? Takes care of my uncle.
她是谁? 照顾我叔叔的人
Runs an elder care agency.
她经营一家老人看护仲介
She took care of my mother, too.
也照顾过我妈妈
Your former girlfriend's cousin? That one, yeah.
你前任女朋友的表妹? 对 那个
Is she your current cumare? No, some brief fling kind of thing.
她是你现在的情妇? 不 这是个短暂的情事
You know, after a while, I felt like I had to cut off her leg.
但经过一阵子 我觉得我必须切断腿
Not leg, affair. Did I say leg?
不是腿 是这段关系 我说腿吗?
Why did you cut it off? Jesus, I am married.
你为什么中断它? 我已婚
What happened? I bought her the...
怎么了? 我买♥♥给她
It's this diamond pin that I send to every woman when I'm...
我离开每个女人时送的钻石胸针
easing out the door, I'm such a fucking prick.
我真是个讨厌鬼
You know what?
你知道吗?
This is all bullshit.
这些都是胡扯
It was she who gave me my walking papers.
是她帮助我再度振作的
You believe that? What I meant was that...
你相信吗? 我的意思是
You know why she didn't want to see me anymore?
你知道她为什么不想再见我吗?
She said that I was high maintenance.
她说我太需要照顾
And this is after all the time and all the money and all the fucking Prozac...
花了这么多时间金钱和百忧解
and all the fucking cocksucking, motherfucking dream interpretations.
所有该死的梦的解析
And she says she didn't want to prop me up.
她说她不想做我的支撑
And this from a broad that walks around on crutches half the time.
这话来自一个拄着拐杖的人
Nice?
不错 是吧?
Do you agree with her characterization of you?
你同意她对你的形容吗?
I'm a miserable prick. I've said this since day one.
我是个悲惨的讨厌鬼 我第一天就说过了
And you're no longer interested in changing?
你不再想改变
In finding a way out?
找出解决的方法
No, I guess not.
我想我不想了
I said this last time. You just didn't want to hear it.
上次我就说过了 你不想听
You're paying me for my honest opinion.
你付钱听我诚实的意见
You should be in therapy.
你该做心理谘商
All this fucking self-knowledge, what the fuck has it gotten me?
这些了解自己的东西 到底对我有什么用?
Okay, maybe it got me some shit in the beginning. Some leadership strategies.
也许刚开始时有点用 学到些领导的策略
All we do now is sit around half the time...
我们只是坐在这儿高谈着
shooting the breeze about philosophy, the Italians, my uncle Eckley.
哲学 义大利人 我叔叔
I try to keep the focus on the work.
我试着专注在工作上
So when it goes off, it's my fault? Okay, fine, I accept that.
所以离题是我的错? 好吧 我接受
You know what she says?
你知道她说什么?
This broad...
这个女人?
she's from Russia, dirt poor.
她从俄♥国♥来的 非常穷
She had some kind of osocarma disease in her leg when she was nine.
九岁时脚得了病
She says that nowhere else in the world do people expect to be happy...
她说世界上其他地方的人 并不期待快乐
except for here in this country, and still we're not. And we got everything.
只有这个国家的人 但我们仍然不快乐 我们拥有一切
And when we're not, what do we do? We go to shrinks.
当我们不快乐时怎么做? 去找心理医生
For what, $6 or $7 a minute?
一分钟六、七块钱?
There's some truth to what she says.
她说的是有些道理
But should that be a source of shame?
但这该为此羞愧吗?
That when the desperate struggle for food and shelter is finally behind us...
当我们不再为食衣住行挣扎时
we can turn our attention... to other sources of pain and truth?
我们可以转而注意其他 痛苦和真♥相♥的来源
"Pain and truth." Come on, I'm a fat fucking crook from New Jersey.
痛苦和真♥相♥ 拜托 我是纽泽西一个肥恶徒
Now that the panic attacks and the baseline depression...
现在恐慌发作和基本忧郁 已经被处理过了
have been dealt with, the real work can begin.
可以开始真正的工作
I knew you'd say something like that. Because it's true.
我就知道你会说这类话 因为这是真的
When we're not constantly having to put out fires...
当我们不必再到处救火时
we can really delve into who you are...
我们才能深入你是谁
and what you're really after in your very brief time on this earth.
你在世上真正追求的是什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想再来谘商了
And you can say that I'm running away.
你可以说我逃跑了
But I've been here longer than I thought I'd stay.
我比我想的待得久太多
Longer than anybody ever thought I'd stay.
比任何人预期的久
And you know what? I get no appreciation for it.
你知道吗?没人感激这点
You've shown a lot of courage.
你表现了很大勇气
I commend you on that.
我赞扬你
Thank you for the commendation and adios.
谢谢你的赞赏
Look, no fault, no foul.
没有人错
I appreciate everything you've done for me.
我感谢你为我所做的一切
Come to your next appointment. One more time.
下次约好的时间再来一次
You'll cover my $300-a-week in no time with some other mortadella.
你可以轻易从其他人 那儿赚到三百元
All right, I shouldn't have said that.
我不该那么说的
Look, you saved my life in the beginning...
开始时你救了我的命
and for all the times I came on like an asshole, I'm very sorry.
我为我多次不礼貌道歉
You've got my number if you change your mind.
如果你改变心意的话 你有我的电♥话♥
And if you begin to feel any of the old feelings, you need to call me.
如果你开始有以前的感觉 你需要打电♥话♥给我
So, what's customary? I mean, do we shake hands?
习惯上是怎样? 我们握手?还是怎样?
How about a diamond pin?
一个钻石胸针如何?
Okay, well...
好
Goodbye.
再见
You've reached Doctor Elliot Kupferberg.
这是艾略特科菲布格医生
Please leave a message at the sound of the beep.
请在哔声后留言
If this is an emergency...
如果是紧急事件
you can reach me at 973-555-7089.
请打9735557089找我
Guess who's no longer a patient of mine.
猜猜谁不再是我病人了
Calling all cars.
呼叫支援
His user name had 666. That means Satan.
他的荧幕名有666 表示撒旦
I was gonna park in that spot. Ball breaker, welcome to Miami.
我正要停在那儿 嘿 混♥蛋♥ 欢迎来到迈阿密
Mr. Melvoin, I've read your application for dismissal...
梅文先生 我看到你
on the grounds of mental incompetence.
以精神无能为由要撤销的申请
And I've reviewed the findings of the doctors in this matter.
我读了医生对此事的意见
Frankly, they were unmoved by Mr. Soprano's performance.
老实说 他们并没被 索波诺先生的表演感动
Your Honor, to couch it as a performance...
法官 说它是表演
It's their opinion that he understands the charges...
医生认为他了解这些指控
and that he's more than competent to participate in his own defense.
他有能力参与自己的辩护
I'd like another round of testing. Your Honor...
我要再做一次测验 法官
I didn't come all this way to stop this trial now.
凯瑟门先生 进行了这么久 我不会在现在停止这项审案
Court will convene on Monday at 9:30 to continue proceedings.
周一早上九点半继续审理
Your Honor, please.
法官 拜托
Since his injury, I have not had a single conversation with Mr. Soprano...
从他受伤后 我还没和索波诺先生
in which we've related on any meaningful level.
做过任何有意义的谈话
Feel free to take that up on appeal.
上诉时你可以提出这点
Fuck!
他妈的
We'll get to a juror. We're working very hard.
我们会搞定一位陪审员的 我们正在努力
Hello?
喂?
Bobby, hi. What's up?
巴比 嗨 怎么样?
I was just doing housework. Why?
我在做家事 为什么?
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗?
Oh, my God.
我的天
Tell me about it.
说吧
Got home tonight.
今晚回到家
Kids were kind of quiet.
孩子们特别安静
Then bedtime, all hell broke loose.
要上♥床♥时 开始发作了
Crying, wouldn't be left alone.
哭着不肯一个人睡
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表