剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
No, it's delicious.
不用 很美味
Listen, I was talking to cousin Brian... I'm seeing Ginsberg tomorrow.
我刚和布莱恩谈过 我会去找甘斯柏 好吗?
No, not that. He gave me a free tip on a medical stock that's gonna move soon.
不是那档事 他告诉我有个医药股会涨
He said we should put $10,000 in it. $10,000?
还说应该投资一万块 一万?
It's not that much. Right.
不算太多 对
It's not a meaningful investment.
这不算有意义的投资
That much of Dell Computer bought in 1989 is worth $5 million today.
戴尔电脑1989年买♥♥的股 目前已值五百万
We don't have that kind of money on hand right now.
现在我们手头上没那么多钱
Things are tight.
各行各业都很萧条
Don't you read the papers? The economy?
你都不看报纸吗?经济不景气
It sounded like a wonderful opportunity.
听起来像是大好机会
What are you gonna do?
现实是残酷的
Waldorf-Astoria for horses back here. Groom, trainer, three meals a day.
这里是马的天堂 照料、训练 一天喂三餐
No, watch out for the goat, it butts.
小心那只山羊 他会撞你
My Nina Lento cooked goat. What's it doing here?
敢撞就拿来煮羊肉炉 羊在这干嘛?
Horses like company. Seabiscuit had a horse he traveled with.
马喜欢同伴 海饼干出门都有别的马陪
How do you like that? You own a horse, Tony?
马的待遇真不错 你养马吗 东尼?
Please, as his accountant...
拜托 作为他的会计师
I thought about it a couple times...but it's an animal, it's a commitment.
这念头我有过几次 但饲养动物是种承诺
Don't tell me with the buck shins again?
别告诉我他外胫又不中用
No, she's fine. We had a great morning.
不 她好得很 我们今早相处得很好
Jesus, that's a beautiful horse. She'll be a bottle of LePage
好漂亮的马 万一她跑输
if she don't win this race. Bubbala, you want a sure thing?
就等着被抓去做浆糊 你知道什么最稳当吗?
Buy bonds. Lois is the best trainer here.
买♥♥债券 路易丝是顶尖训练师
This ciuccio, he sells me a horse. The next week it starts losing.
这无赖卖♥♥给我一匹马 一周后就一路输
I don't know what got into her. She ran the whole race ahead by two lengths...
我不懂是怎么回事 他原本赢两个马身
and then she just stopped in the backstretch. Stopped?
但在最后的直线道停下来 停下来?
Slowed down, finished fourth. As in out of the money.
速度减慢 屈居第四 也就是没钱可拿
Maybe you should try holding her back. Keep something for the finish.
应该试着在开始时拉住他 把精力留到最后
Horse is a front runner. She likes running up front.
马都喜欢跑第一 他享受领先的感觉
So, what if she don't win? I have to agree with Lois here.
又怎样?他又赢不了? 我同意路易丝的话
A horse has style, you don't fuck with it.
马有自己的格调 别惹他
-It's her kind of track today. Fast.
今天跑的是他最擅长的快地
She did draw the one hole. Done, said, finished.
而且她排在第一栏 多说无益
Tony, all due respect, I'm inclined to defer to the experts.
东尼 恕我直言 我倾向听从专家的意见
Me, too. All right.
我也是 好
Wire to wire.
要跑就跑第一
And tell that midget not to be shy with the whip.
告诉那矮冬瓜挥鞭子别手软
If only his mother had taken that advice.
他的母亲 早该听他的意见
That's what you're wearing to court?
你要穿这样上法庭?
I'll get it. Now what?
我来开 又怎么了?
It's your niece.
是你侄女
Morning, Uncle Jun'.
早安 伯伯
Great tie.
好帅的领带!
What's that? Dinner tonight.
那是什么? 今天的晚餐
It's some delicious chicken marsala.
好吃的鸡肉蘑菇义大利面
Murf, 350 oven for 20 minutes, just so it's hot.
放在350度烤箱烤20分钟 加热就好
And if you have some egg noodles... Go bring the car around.
如果你有蛋面一起吃ue4d1 把车开过来
Where you going? - I'm getting my jacket.
你要去哪里? 去拿外套
I'll bring it. Go get the car, we're late.
我帮你拿 你快去开车 我们要迟到了
I got to go upstairs, get some change for the parking.
我去楼上拿点零钱交停车费
I've been meaning to get down to the court to show my solidarity.
我一直想亲自上法庭表达支持
But this thing with Bobby... He needs help with those kids.
但巴比出了这档意外 孩子需要人照顾
He needs help? I'm on trial for my life. He's gonna get through this.
他需要帮忙?我命在旦夕 他会撑过去的
When? I'm waiting like patience on a monument.
何时?我都火烧屁♥股♥了
You really depend on him, don't you?
你真的很依赖他 对吗?
This one, he drives like a little old lady. Gas, brake, gas, brake.
这家伙开车像娘们 加油、煞车、加油、煞车
You know, I remember Daddy said...that someday Bobby would be your linchpin.
我记得爸爸说过 巴比将来会是你的支柱
My brother said that?
我弟弟这么说?
Bobby was still a head waiter when Johnny died.
强尼死前巴比还是服务生领班
Bobby's doing better. We had a very healing day yesterday.
巴比状况好多了 昨天他释怀了不少
I helped him go through Karen's things for Saint Vincent de Paul.
我帮他整理凯伦的遗物 准备捐给慈善机构
Psychologically, that's enormous. Yesterday?
在心理上算长足进步 昨天?
Bobby was home? Why?
巴比在家? 怎么了?
He had to take care of something for me, that's why.
他应该替我办点事
What was it? Goddamn it.
什么事? 臭小子
Each of us is alone in the fucking universe.
在这世上真是求人不如求己
So this estate planning shit...
所以这地♥产♥计划的问题
Carmela wants it, and I got nothing against getting well set up.
是卡蜜拉的要求 我也不反对
Half of these cidrules live one day to the next.
这些家伙过一日算一日
The blue chip portfolio like your cousin's suggesting...
你表亲建议买♥♥绩优股
to keep pace with inflation?
赶上通货膨胀的脚步
If it makes your wife happy, go with God.
若这让你老婆开心 就顺其自然吧
I'm supposed to make the money, she takes care of the house.
我应该出外赚钱 由她顾家
That's the way it should be.
这才是常理
Carmela's a smart woman. If we start winning in the market...
卡蜜拉是聪明的女人 若一旦开始赢
it's gonna be Intel this and Coca-Cola that. It'll never end.
她就会绩优股买♥♥不停 没完没了
This other thing your cousin advised...
安东尼 你表亲有另一个建议
the life insurance trust? Big red flag.
寿险信托?大有风险
What? The kid said there was tremendous tax advantages.
那小子说可以节很多税
To Carmela, when you die.
是在你死后 卡蜜拉可以节税
But present day, if something unforeseen should arise...
但若你现在发生意外 假设离婚
divorce, say... that type of trust is irrevocable.
这种信托是不可撤销的 表示无法更改
It can't be changed. You have to petition the court, and even then...
除非你向法♥院♥呈交诉状 甚至得
Don't get me wrong. A trust, per se, is a good thing.
别误会我的意思 信托本身立意良好
Avoids probate, prying eyes...but there's other ways to go.
遗嘱认证 沾亲带故都免了 但还有其他选择
Such as an inter vivos, a living trust.
像生平信托 或生前信托
Here they go. They're in the gate, and they're off.
开跑了 他们在栅门内
Come on, baby! Here we go.
现在起跑 加油 宝贝!
Out of the gate, it's Vision Be Mine, Miss Rae Rae and Zucker's Mother...
暂时领先的是希望之星 蕾蕾小姐和札克妈
going for the lead. Yeah Boy right there on the outside...
好男孩跑在外侧
Pie-O-My settling into fifth.
派欧迈暂列第五
Go, goddamn it, go!
该死 快跑!
Come on, move up! Come on, baby, come on!
跑快一点 加油 小乖乖!
I hate this fucking pygmy. What's he doing?
我讨厌这矮东瓜 恨死他了 他到底在干嘛?
Get her out of there! Move her up!
让他杀出重围!往前冲
Vision Be Mine following by a length, Pie-O-My back two lengths...
希望之星跟随第二名只有一马身之隔 派欧迈紧追其后
No! I got $5,000 on her.
不 妈的 我押了他五千块
She's gonna make it, here we go! Come on, baby! Come on, girl!
他会成功的 好样的 加油 宝贝!
Zucker's Mother, Miss Rae Rae, Vision Be Mine, and Pie-O-My...
领先的是蕾蕾小姐 希望之星和派欧迈
joins the front runners. She's coming around! Jesus, look at her go!
你看 她冲出来了 看她跑得多快!
Making a move on the outside...
派欧迈从外侧卖♥♥力挤进
it's Pie-O-My, with a tremendous push, with tremendous speed.
派欧迈飞快的奔驰
Come on, girl! At the top of the stretch it's Pie-O-My...
加油 快点 派!
challenging Zucker's Mother for the lead.
现在派欧迈尝试超越 札克妈
Pie-O-My and Zucker's Mother!
派欧迈与札克妈
Pie-O-My and Zucker's Mother as we head for home!
派欧迈与札克妈 即将一分高下
Pie-O-My pulling ahead...Pie-O-My with speed to burn, and it's Pie-O-My!
派欧迈领先 火速向前冲 抵达终点!
Pie-O-My coming from behind to win it! Pie-O-My hits the wire first!
派欧迈杀出重围赢得胜利 首先碰触终点线
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋!
I won!
冠军是派欧迈! 我赢了!
I'm rich! $5,000 at eight-to-one!
我变富翁了! 我赌了五千块 还有八赔一
Heading for the winner's circle is Pie-O-My, owned by Inez Munoz.
进入决赛的是派欧迈 饲主是伊涅兹姆诺
Who is that? That's his girlfriend.
那是谁? 他的女朋友
I'll give you a shot in the fucking head. "My girlfriend."
少胡说八道 什么我的女朋友
It's his maid. Right, the racing license.
是他的女佣 对 赛马执照登记人
Miss Munoz, as the owner of the winning horse...
姆诺小姐 身为冠军马的饲主
you'll receive an 8 x 10 glossy in two to four weeks.
两至四周内 我们会给你一张八乘十寸照片
You, Anthony.
安东尼 你
What did you say? "Hold her back."
你当初说什么? "在开始时拉住他"
You are not going unthanked. I'm giving a taste of my win.
我不会亏待你 我会给你一点甜头
Hey, Inez!
嗨 伊涅兹
Come here, have some champagne. Mr. Ralph, I don't know...
来喝点香槟 瑞夫先生 这样不太
There he is. I wanna congratulate you.
他来了 我要恭喜你
I asked, and she was there. You know, not for nothing.
我要求 而她做到了 无论如何
The horse won, but that was not the agreed upon strategy.
马是赢了没错 但不是用事先安排的策略
Nicky didn't sit on it. She was bumped
尼基没拉住她 她被撞
out of the gate and got stuck in a speed trap.
之后被其他马包围
So this coming behind, this was a fluke?
所以这从后赶上的事情 是侥幸?
This man here, he knew. We all get lucky.
这家伙最清楚 大伙都相当走运
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表