剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Like many non-profits... we've fallen on hard times.
像许多非营利事业一样 我们状况艰苦
Republican administration,
共和党主政
plus a proliferation... of new charities post 9l1 1 .
还有很多九一一后增生的新慈善团体
Sounds like you got a lot to talk about. I'm gonna hit the showers.
看来你们有很多可谈的 我去冲澡
Maurice, nice meeting you. Same here.
墨利斯 很高兴认识你 我也是
I took the liberty of filling Maurice in on the broad strokes.
我告诉墨利斯大致情形
Okay, we got a guy, Dr. Fried, he's a urologist.
我们有个弗莱德医生 泌尿科医生
We'll give him $500,000 of our money.
我们会给他五十万
Have him grab up these four houses on Garside Street...
让他在加塞街买♥♥四栋房♥子
for $1 25,000 apiece. The old First Ward.
十二万五一栋 旧第一区
Once we own the houses, we got an appraiser who'll play ball.
一旦我们买♥♥下这房♥子 会找愿意合作的人鉴定估价
He's gonna re-appraise them in the $300,000 range.
他会重新估价这些房♥子在 三十万附近
What you do, Maurice, is take the phony appraisals to HUD.
墨利斯你呢 就拿着这些 假估价去找都市房♥屋部
Tell them your urban housing thing wants to buy up these shitholes.
告诉他们你的都市房♥屋联盟 想买♥♥这些烂房♥子
C'onvert them to low-cost housing for working families.
将它们改造为给蓝领家庭的 低成本住♥宅♥
Once HUD guarantees the mortgage app, you take it to the bank.
一旦都市房♥屋部给予房♥贷保证 你拿去银行
They cut a check, and we work it up nice.
他们给了支票 我们就圆♥满♥完成
At which point, I assume my organization fails to make the mortgage payment.
这时 我假定我的组织 会无法煤交贷款
Unforeseen construction delays and repeated vandalism...
无法预期的建筑延宕 不断发生的恶意破坏
force the project into dissolution. We all walk away from the houses.
迫使计划瓦解 我们放弃房♥子
Your cut'll be in the 10 percent of the profit range.
你的部分是利润的百分之十
My office'll write a letter in strong support of your application.
我办公室会写信 强力支持你的申请
Sounds about right.
听来不错
Tony, good. You're still here.
东尼 很好 你还在这儿
ls there a problem?
有问题吗?
No problem, I just wanna talk to you.
没问题 我要和你谈谈
You remember that time in Atlantic C'ity?
你记得那次在大西洋城?
You brought lrina, your old girlfriend?
你带了你的旧女朋友艾琳娜来?
Yeah, the cystic fibrosis thing, the fundraiser.
那个胆囊纤维什么的募款会
God. This is awkward.
老天 这真尴尬
Irina and I are seeing each other.
艾琳娜和我现在在一起
What? You're fucking kidding me.
什么?你在开玩笑吧
I met her that night at the fundraiser. I gave her my card.
募款会那晚我碰到她
She was having some problem with her landlord.
她和房♥东有些问题 我给了她我的名片
She called me months later,
几个月后她打给我
after you two broke it off...-one thing led to another--
在她和你分手后 然后
lt's ancient history.
别紧张 那是以前的事了
All right, take it easy. I wanted to tell you.
我一直都想告诉你
I feel like I owe you an explanation.
我觉得欠你一个解释
What am I, her father? You're both adults. Enjoy yourself.
我又不是你老爸 你俩都是成人 好好享受
It's more than that. I care for her.
不只是那样 我喜欢她
Very deeply. Roz and I are separated.
很喜欢她 萝兹和我分居了
The heart wants what the heart wants, l guess.
心知道它要什么
The heart also wants what the dick wants.
心也知道老二要什么
Okay, who's gonna scrub my back?
谁要替我搓背?
Ralph, you steal my water?
瑞夫 你偷了我的水?
Man, I love this song.
我爱死这首歌♥了
The C'hi-Lites. The best.
"Chi-Lites" 是最棒的
Believe it or not, The C'hi-Lites were signed to the same label...
信不信由你 很多人把他们
as Tommy James and them damn Shondells.
跟汤米詹姆斯和香黛尔 相提并论
See, a lot of people think that, but they're wrong.
很多人这么认为 但他们错了
C'hi-Lites were on Brunswick.
他们是不能比较的
See you soon.
再见
So, Tony, anyway....
东尼
Look, she's a great girl.
她是个好女孩
Beautiful girl, a little needy.
美丽的女孩 有一点黏人
Frankly, I'm glad to have her off my payroll.
老实说 我很高兴不必再养她了
Thanks for understanding.
谢谢你的了解
Wish you nothing but the best, bro.
祝福你 小罗
Dr. Fried, you are now the legal owner.
弗莱德医生 你是合法的屋主了
Eat my dust, Donald Trump.
唐诺川普 把你比下去了
Hey, Adriana. Jesus C'hrist!
艾德莲娜 老天
Why don't you go haunt a house or something?
你怎么不去鬼屋装鬼
It's been a while, figured I'd check in. So you crawl up my ass?
好久不见 看看你好不好 你在跟踪我吗?
What do you want, Robyn?
罗苹 你要怎样?
I heard Paulie Gualtieri's out of jail.
我听说保利高提耶利出狱了
What do I know? How does C'hristopher feel about that?
我怎么知道? 克里斯多佛对这事怎么样想?
C'hristopher likes Paulie, they're friends.
克里斯多佛喜欢保利 他们是朋友
ls that a crime now, too?
现在这也犯法吗?
How is C'hristopher anyway? He looked tired last time l saw him.
克里斯多佛好吗? 上次看到他时 他看来很疲倦
If you're gonna turn me into a traitor, fine...
你想叫我做叛徒 没问题
but do me a favor and stop asking about him like you give a shit how he is.
但别一副你在乎的样子 来问候他
How is he doing with his drug problem?
他的毒瘾问题怎样了?
He doesn't have a drug problem.
他没有毒瘾问题
How are you doing, Ade?
你好吗?艾德莲娜?
Really. I'm fine.
真心的 我很好
We're both fine.
我们都很好
As a matter of fact, we're thinking of finally getting married.
事实上 我们准备结婚
You have a good time today?
今天玩得好吗?
Yeah, it was cool. I love the ocean.
很不错 我很爱海边
Feel like taking a ride?
想去兜兜风吗?
See that church?
看到那间教堂?
Your great grandfather helped build that almost 80 years ago.
八十年前你曾祖父帮忙建造的
He was a stonemason, the old man.
他是位石匠
C'ame over from Avellino with $4 in his pocket.
从阿维里诺来时口袋里只有四元
Yeah, but I saw in a book where you could get a hotel room...
但我在书上看到
for, like, 10 cents a week then.
那时住一周旅馆只要一毛钱
Room service must've been, like, one or two cents a meal.
客房♥订餐大概只要一两分钱
Room service? We're talking about history here, A.J.
客房♥订餐?我们现在谈的是历史
Your family's history. Newark's history.
你家庭的历史 纽瓦克的历史
Who gives a shit about Newark? I'm making a point.
谁在乎纽瓦克? 我在建立论点
This neighborhood used to be beautiful. Hundred percent ltalian.
这一区以前很美 百分之百义大利人
The 1920s, most of them right off the boat.
一九二零年代 他们大部分直接下船过来的
Most ltalians couldn't even find a church that wanted them.
大部分义大利人找不到 愿意接受他们的教堂
So what did they do, did they cry?
所以他们怎么办?哭吗?
Did they go to the government with their hand out? No.
向政♥府♥伸手吗?
They took care of their own problems.
不 他们自己解决问题
They said, ''You don't want us here? Fine. We'll build our own, a better one.''
说"不要我们进你的教堂?好啊
Look at all these buildings around here.
我们建自己的教堂 更好的一座" 看看这儿的房♥子
Most of them are falling down into the ground.
大部分都倾颓了
But that church is still standing.
但教堂还好好的
You know why?
你知道为什么?
The bricks?
砖块?
'C'ause our people give a shit, that's why.
因为我们的人在乎 那就是为什么
Every Sunday, ltalians from the old neighborhood drive miles...
每周日 老邻里的义大利人
to come here to pray.
开很远的车来这儿祈祷
They keep this place alive.
让这地方活下去
So how come we never do?
那我们怎么从没来过?
Buy land, A.J., 'cause God ain't making any more of it.
安东尼 买♥♥土地 因为上帝不再造出更多土地了
This is advice I'm imparting to you as your father.
这是我以父亲身分给你的建议
Now what?
现在怎样?
Are you afraid?
你怕了吗?
Right, like I haven't seen places like this before.
对 像是我没看过这种地方似的
See those houses over there?
看到那些房♥子吗?
I'm buying them.
我要买♥♥下它们
Those crappy ones? What for?
那些烂房♥子?为什么?
For an investment.
投资
What have I been saying?
我一直在说什么来着?
I don't know.
我不知道
Real estate. Buy real estate.
房♥地♥产♥ 买♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥
Dad, the black dude's coming over.
爸 黑人来了
Hey, what's up? What's up? FiveO?
什么事? 怎么样?警♥察♥吗?
Yeah, I'm Starsky and this is Hutch.
我是史塔斯基 这是哈奇
Smoke, crack, or crank?
抽海♥洛♥因♥还是毒品?
No, thank you, we're just having a look around.
不 谢了 我们只是看看
No eyeing if you ain't buying, man. Thought this was a free country.
不买♥♥没得看 这是自♥由♥国家
Unless you want something, motherfucker, get the fuck off our street.
除非你要买♥♥ 混♥蛋♥ 离开我们的街道
The language on you. You blow your father with that mouth?
嘴别这么脏 你用那张嘴吹你老爹喇叭吗?
What the fuck you say to my sister?
你对我姐说什么?
Relax, I don't want trouble. I'm showing my son the old neighborhood.
放轻松 我不想惹麻烦 我只是带我儿子看看旧邻里
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表