剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Come on with that shit. She's gonna be all right.
少来那一套 她会没事的
Maybe she should be on medication.
或许她该做治疗
And her anger is focused on Carmela, not on you?
她的愤怒是针对卡蜜拉 与你无关?
I catch some shit.
我也遭到池鱼之殃
But me and Mead' were always close.
但我跟梅朵一向很亲 即使是在
Even in that 15-year-old period, you know?
她15岁的时候 你了解吗?
When she could hardly stomach Carmela?
那时她无法跟卡蜜拉谈心
You are the dad.
你是爸爸
The template for all future lovers.
未来所有爱人的基准
She loves me.
她爱我
I know that.
我知道
Since she was a tiny baby.
她从小就爱我
Might be helpful if she saw someone.
她应该找别人谈谈
Dr. Wendi Kobler.
温蒂·柯柏勒医生
She's an adolescent psychologist and an educational consultant.
她是青少年心理医生 也是教育顾问
What do you mean? Talk about private family stuff,
你是什么意思? 她得跟我一样谈论家里的私事?
like I do here, with you? Yes.
就像我跟你谈? 对
Like you said, she's going back to school...
听着 你说的对 她要回学校去了
she's gonna be with her college pals, back to the grindstone.
她会回去跟同学拼命念书
That's all good shit.
那是件好事
I thought you had final registration today.
我以为今天是你最后的选课日
Technically, drop-and-add goes on for the next three weeks.
技术上来说 我们在三星期内可以加退选
Still, shouldn't you register for the classes you know you want...
但你不是该去选
so you don't lose them?
你想上的课 才不会因为额满选不到课吗?
Look... I decided to take a year off.
听着 我决定休学一年
You what?
什么?
And do what, loaf around the house?
你要做什么?在家里闲晃?
Actually, I'm going to Europe with Misty.
事实上 我要跟蜜丝蒂去欧洲
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么?
Look, Mom, I'm just not ready.
妈 我还没有准备好
If I go back now, I'll have to start meeting with advisors...
如果我现在回去上课 我得去见指导教授
who'll at least want me to temporarily declare a major...
他们会要我决定主修科目
or independent course of study. I'll have that to deal with.
或是独♥立♥研究课程 我得应付那些问题
And obviously you don't want me around here.
很明显地 你不希望我待在家里
That is not what I said at all.
我不是那个意思
You think I don't want you here?
你以为我不要你待在家里?
She knows what I fucking make. Who am I? Bill Gates?
她知道我赚多少钱 我是比尔·盖兹吗?
I already support the kids.
我得养孩子
You're a bartender. You're supposed to be listening to my problems.
你是酒保 应该是你听我说烦恼
Sorry I'm late. What's up?
东尼 抱歉我迟到了 什么事?
You tell me.Got a call from Jack Massarone.
你告诉我! 杰克·马沙朗打电♥话♥给我
Massarone Construction? A very angry call.
马沙朗建筑公♥司♥? 他非常生气
The M80 in the porta-pot. I told Benny...
在港边的M80工地 我告诉班尼
Don't fuck with me on this.
别跟我鬼扯
The fiberoptic shit. You knew it would be boosted?
光纤电第 你知道它会被偷?
No. Yeah. I mean, Patsy mentioned something...
不 对 我是说佩特提过
Jesus Christ, if I wanted Patsy in charge...
天啊 我没有要佩特负责
Use your fucking head, Christopher.
用用你的脑袋 克里斯多佛
I'm sorry, T, I thought I was.
抱歉 东尼 我以为我想过了
By drawing heat to a $250 million job?
动脑筋动到 价值两亿五千万的工作上?
Think. The big fucking picture.
好好想一想 克里斯多佛 想想远大的未来
Aren't they insured?
他们没买♥♥保险吗?
She's nice, Janice, you know? Not my usual type, but...
珍妮丝很棒 不是平常我喜欢的那一型 但
Her hair, it's pretty. Pre-Raphaelite, they call it. With the curls.
她的头发美极了 他们称呼它先拉斐尔派 卷卷的
Nothing but net, motherfucker.
空心球
She does have an earthy quality, you got to give her that.
我得说她有种纯朴的气息
It's those big tits.
是她的大咪♥咪♥
No disrespect.
我无意不敬
And, of course, there's the issue of her family.
当然 她跟家人有问题
Making her happy wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for my career.
让她快乐不会是我做过最糟糕的事
Game.
比赛结束
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
Come on. I'm tired. Come on. One more.
瑞夫 我累了 来吧 再一次
Come on,
来吧
a little fucking defense.
你可以试着防守吗?
Hook shot.
勾射
Thank God. Where is the number of the therapist Melfi gave you?
谢天谢地 麦尔菲给你的 心理医生电♥话♥号♥码在哪里?
Why? What happened? She's going to Europe, your daughter.
为什么?发生了什么事? 你女儿要去欧洲
She's dropping out of school, going all over the place on a Eurail Pass.
她要休学 靠一张欧洲铁路联票 跑遍所有地方
What is she, fucking kidding? Apparently not.
她在开玩笑吧? 很明显地不是
Her passport from our Christmas in the Bahamas is still valid.
她去巴哈马时办的护照还没过期
Where is she? I don't know. Down the shore.
她在哪里? 我不知道 在海边吧
I suppose all these parties she goes to...
我想她参加那么多派对
they're all memorials for Jackie Junior, right?
是为了纪念小杰奇吧?
Please, with the yelling. You still online?
东尼 拜托你不要大叫 你还在上网吗?
As a matter of fact, I am!
事实上 我还在上网
What the fuck's in Europe? Experience.
欧洲有什么好? 我不知道 寻找经验吧
Real life. Art.
真正的生活 艺术
I knew all this constant harping on art was gonna cause trouble.
我就知道老泡在艺术里 会惹出大♥麻♥烦
Gonna work in publicity or something.
她得去做公♥关♥的工作
Some friend of Misty's is making a movie in Denmark.
蜜丝蒂的朋友在丹麦拍电影
I think we should call that therapist.
我想我们该打电♥话♥ 给那个心理医生
She's going back to school. They got counselors there.
她得回学校去 学校有谘询顾问
Better ones, lvy League ones.
他们更厉害 是常春藤联盟的谘询顾问
No fucking way she's going to Europe. Fine.
她绝不能去欧洲 好吧
Maybe they don't have to talk.
或许他们不必谈 或许他们
Maybe they're the kind of couple that doesn't have to talk constantly.
是那种不必常常谈话的夫妇
One beer left? Danielle was over. We had pizza.
只剩一瓶啤酒? 丹妮儿来过 我们吃了披萨
I figured out what's wrong with that broad, and it's some bad shit.
我知道那女人哪里不对劲了 还是个坏消息
What's the matter, baby?
怎么了?宝贝
Tony again?
又是东尼?
I owe this guy a lot, but he's a fucking jerk sometimes.
我欠这家伙很多人情 但有时候他真的很混♥蛋♥
Like he never heard of a learning curve.
他不知道什么是学习曲线
You know what?
你知道吗?
I'm gonna get high.
我要爽一下
I thought you were gonna stop using junk 'cause of your new job.
克里斯多佛 我以为有了新工作后你要戒毒
I am.
没错
This is my goodbye party with heroin.
这是我跟海洛英说再见的派对
You want to do a hit?
你也要来一下吗?
I don't know. I did some blow at the club.
我不知道 我在俱乐部嗑过药了
It's funny with Tony.
东尼真的很奇怪 就像丹妮儿说的
It's like Danielle was saying, how we send food to the poorer countries.
我们把食物送到穷国
No good deed goes unpunished. What is it with you and this girl?
好心被蛇咬 你跟这个女孩是怎么一回事?
What? I can't have friends? You're amazing, you know that?
什么?我不能有朋友吗? 你很神奇 你知道吗?
With all your intelligence, you never see the big picture.
你这么聪明却看不到真♥相♥
You met her where? At the mall. So?
你在哪里跟她认识的? 购物中心 怎么了?
Think, Adriana.
好好想一想 艾德莲娜
Girl like that. Ass like that.
像那样的女孩 像那样的美臀
She don't have a boyfriend, she don't like Paulie.
她没有男朋友 不喜欢保利
Like he's Jude Law. Whatever.
他又不是裘德·洛 对 随便你
Are you that fucking blind?
你瞎了眼睛吗?
She's a dyke.
她是女同志 不
You think?
你真的那么认为?
Use your head. It's a $250 million job.
用用你的脑袋 那是价值两亿五千万的工作
My head? It was your idea. Excuse me?
我的脑袋?那是你的点子 你说什么?
When the kid there, Vito, told you how expensive the shit was...
维多那孩子告诉你 那玩意有多贵时
I don't know, you gave me a look.
我不知道 你跟我使眼色
A look?
眼色?
So now you're a fucking mind reader?
现在你成了通灵者了?
It won't happen again.
我下次不敢了 克里斯多
Stop now, it'll be that much harder to get back on track.
现在便停止吧 不然 要恢复正常真的很难
Your mother's right.
你妈妈说的对
Just out of curiosity, what are you planning on using for money?
我只是很好奇 你计划用什么来做你的旅费?
Cheap Tickets is running a sale.
廉价机票在做促销
I can cash in the bonds Nana gave me, and most likely I'll be working.
我可以把奶奶给我的债券拿去兑现 我也可以工作
Some student film.
对 拍学生电影
It's not a student film. It's a feature on DVCAM.
那不是学生电影 那是用DV摄影机拍的影片
Alvar hangs out with Dogme. He got honorable mention...
叫《艾尔瓦跟朵格玛鬼混》
at the Winnipeg Film Festival last year, for his short.
去年他在温尼皮格影展参展
Forget money. What about security?
别谈钱了 安全问题呢?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表