剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
one of the oldest,largest producers of Bas-Armagnac...
最老最大的一家下雅马邑酒厂
which is on fire now in France, and all over Europe.
目前在法国和欧洲正红的酒
It's the next vodka.
是未来的伏特加
This is a $10 million worldwide launch.
这是环球一千万元的市场
I got $100,000 into it, and I need $50,000 more to get...
我已经放了十万进去
the North American distribution rights.
我还需要五万来保住北美经销权
Armagnac?
雅马邑
I'll bring you a bottle of Vèzelay. Unbelievable.
我带一瓶给你 真棒
And with cigars, which are now very hot.
和雪茄一起 现在也是很红
You only need the money for 10 days?
为什么你只需要这笔钱十天?
Because when the deal is done, the advertising money is released to me.
因为一旦订约 广♥告♥费用就会发给我
You understand, these peopIe that I might know...they don't know you.
你要了解我可能认识的这些人 并不认识你
So I wouIdn't be just vouching for you. I, in essence, would be the lender.
所以我不仅只是替你背书 基本上我是贷方
And it's gonna cost you.
你要付费的
How much? $10,000.
多少? 一万元
Merde.
亚瑟
$5,000. $7,500.
五千 七千五
Okay.
好吧
Charmaine, I don't think you know Elodi's brother, jean-Philippe?
夏曼 你还没见过 伊乐蒂的哥哥尚菲利
Nice to meet you, but, Elodi, please...
你好 伊乐蒂 拜托
can you clear off table four?
可以清理一下第四桌吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Charmaine, she's French? Not remotely.
夏曼?她是法国人? 差得远了
She's a hostess. Not a busboy.
她是领台 不是清桌子的
What was...about, Arthur?
那个ue4d1是干嘛?亚瑟?
lt's just a venture capital thing with jean-Philippe.
和尚菲利的投资事业
It wouIdn't pass your high Wharton School of Business standards.
相信无法通过你华顿商学院的标准
If you wanna bring in money...
你想增加收入
why don't you get your friend, Anthony Soprano, to pay his tab?
怎不叫你朋友东尼付他的帐单?
It's close to $6,000.
已经快六千元了 亚瑟
I could have an empire like Bobby Flay.
我可以像巴比费有个美食帝国
And it still wouldn't be good enough for you.
但你还是不会满意的
Okay, I'll make you a deal.
亚瑟 我们谈个交易
We'll start working on your empire
只要我们付了你女儿
right after we pay the $10,000...
今年需要牙齿矫正的一万元
of orthodenture Melissa's gonna need this year.
就开始进行你的帝国事业
They're on allocation from the factory.
车子是工厂分配的
I don't know when we're going to get any more in.
我不知道何时才会再进
But I'm free if you wanna take it for a spin.
但我现在有空 如果你要试车的话
Actually, I was working with one of your other salespeople last year.
去年我和你们一位女销♥售♥员合作过
She was really very helpful, l ought to give her the business.
她很帮忙 我应该再找她
Gloria Trillo? She's no longer with us.
葛萝利雅崔罗 她不在这儿工作了
You know where she went?
你知道她去哪儿了吗?
Actually, she died.
她去世了
What happened?
发生什么事了?
She committed suicide.
她自杀了
Why?
为什么?
I mean...she was...Salesperson of the Year, or something.
她好像是年度超级销♥售♥员什么的
I didn't know her that well.
我和她不熟
But I got the impression she wasn't very lucky with men,
但我的印象是她的男人运不好
that sort of thing.
那类的事
When was this? Month ago, maybe two.
这什么时候的事? 一两个月前
What'd she say?
她说了什么?
I mean, you know, in the papers you read...they always leave a note.
新闻报导里常看到 自杀会留下字条
She did leave a note on her desk.
她是在桌上留了字条
The police took it.
警♥察♥拿走了
Later, they told us it was just copy for a classified ad.
后来说那只是分类广♥告♥
She was selling her wolf stole.
她在卖♥♥她的狼皮披肩
Anyway, let me give you my card.
给你一张我的名片
Chef Osso Bucco.
大厨师
This is a rare pleasure.
真是"生"感荣幸
Or is it medium-well?
还是五分熟?
A little restaurant humor.
小小餐馆幽默
So, you know...if you brought a pair of dirty chef whites,
如果你带了脏的厨师白制♥服♥
my friend here'll suck out the stains for you.
我朋友会替你吸干净污渍
Sit.
坐吧
Okay, in a nutshell. I'd like to borrow a little money.
我直说了 我想借一点钱
How little?
一点是多少?
$50,000, just for a couple of weeks.
五万 只借一两个星期
I'm upgrading the kitchen in the restaurant. Get the fuck outta here.
餐馆的厨房♥要升级 少骗了
What you take out of that bar...you must be sitting on money like King Croesus.
靠你那吧台赚的 你早就像克罗伊索斯王一样富有
I wish.
我希望里
I won't be able to lend you money for less than two points.
我至少要收二分的利息
It's not a problem. just outta curiosity...
没有问题 我很好奇
what's going to happen in two weeks?
两星期后会发生什么事?
The insurance check's gonna come.
会收到保险金
I hate to do it, Artie...
亚瑟 我很不愿这么做
but I think I'm gonna pass. Sorry.
但我要放弃这个机会 抱歉
Why not? 'Cause if you don't pay me back...
为什么? 因为如果你不还我
I ain't gonna be able to hurt you.
我没办法伤害你
So how you doing?
你好吗?
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了? 没事
How about you?
你好吗?
Fine, thank you.
很好 谢谢
Really?
真的?
Business okay? Everybody hunky-dory?
生意好吗? 大家都很好吧?
You know...onward and upward.
有上有下
How's Gloria Trillo? She still hanging around?
葛萝利雅崔罗好吗? 还来吗?
It's a terrible tragedy. So you fucking knew.
那是个可怕的悲剧 所以你知道
You fucking lied! You let me fucking sit there!
你撒谎 你让我坐在那儿
Please, sit down.
请你坐下
How the fuck am I supposed to trust you? You're my doctor.
我怎能相信你?你是我的医生
Please, sit down. You're scaring me.
请你坐下 你吓到我了
You've been drinking.
你喝酒了
Why the fuck didn't you help her? Sometimes you can't.
你为什么没有帮助她? 有时候就是没办法
I bet you charged her enough, didn't you?
你一定收她不少钱 是不?
Bet you didn't cut her a deal, 'cause you're an incompetent.
但你没做到 因为你无能
I give my patients everything I've got.
我全力帮助我的病人
And when something like this happens, I'm devastated.
像那样的事情发生时 我非常的难过
She was a good kid.
她是个好孩子
But she was fucking crazy, and I told you.
但她疯了 我告诉过你
And I want you to know that I was up-front with her.
我要你知道 我一开始对她就很坦白
She knew I was married. I'm aware of that.
她知道我已婚 我知道
Suicide, jesus Christ! What the fuck?
自杀 上帝 搞什么鬼?
I have to respect confidentiality, even after a patient is dead.
即使病人去世 我仍必须尊重她的隐私
But with something like this...
像这种事的发生
there's no one cause.
并不是只有一个因素
You yourself just referred to her emotional problems.
你自己都提到了她的情绪问题
She slipped through everyone's grasp.
她从每个人手中溜过
She did it after me, I mean, admit it.
她在我之后自杀的 对吧
You know, she...
她
reached out to me, for me to care...
向我求助 要求关心
and I wasn't there for her.
但我并没有帮她
Why are you so quick to blame yourself?
你为什么这么快就指责自己?
Come in.
进来吧
What's up? You want coffee? No.
怎么回事?要咖啡吗? 不
Artie, you need a favor.
你需要帮忙
Why didn't you reach out to me? What are you talking about?
为什么不来找我? 你在说什么?
Ralph Cifaretto called me and told me you came to him for money?
瑞夫打给我说你向他借钱?
You need something, you don't come to me?
你有需要 你不来找我?
I'm your friend. Right.
我是你朋友 好
I didn't want to impinge on our friendship.
你很幸运 因为我不想伤害我们的友谊
But, Artie, this is me...
可是 亚瑟 是我耶
Tony. If I was desperate,
东尼 东尼 如果我很绝望
if Melissa had a tumor instead of an overbite...
如果玛丽莎长肿瘤
Madonna santo, knock wood...you'd be the first place I went to,
圣母保佑 你会是我第一个求助的对象
but this was a business venture.
但这只是个商业投资
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易
Elodi's brother. Needs a bridge loan, $50,000,
伊乐蒂的哥哥需要短期借款 五万元
and I get back $57,500 in 10 days. Thought it was for the restaurant.
十天我可以拿回五万七千五 我以为是餐厅要用的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表