剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Family people
都是家族的成员
And they've asked me to tell you that...
他们要我告诉你 卷入这个事件
it's not in your best interest to go through with this
对你没有好处
If you've come here to intimidate me you don't know much about Indian resolve
如果你是来威胁我的 你就不了解印地安人的决心
Should I call security?
岱尔 我是不是该找警卫?
You remember this guy?
你还记的这个人吗?
Iron Eyes Cody he was an actor
铁眼寇帝 他曾是个演员
Son of Paleface Sitting Bull
白人的龟儿子
Your fucking poster boy
这个该死的美男子
Part Cherokee part Cree
柴罗基族和克里族的混血
He wasn't even a fucking Indian
他根本不是印地安人
Second generation Sicilian
他是第二代西西里人
from Louisiana named Espera DeCorti
来自 路易斯安纳 名叫耶司皮拉迪寇帝
I think you better leave now The guy's a total fucking phony
我觉得你最好离开 这家伙根本是个冒牌货
A total fugace
完全是个骗局
Even Jay Silverheels knew it
连杰席韦西尔都知道
But he kept it quiet
但他一句话也没说
We're not gonna
我们可没这么好说话
You keep up your bullshit
你要是想继续搞这些东西
we're gonna go wide with this thing Knock yourself out
我们会把实情公布出来 随便你们
Jesus Christ is this true?
我的天 这是真的吗?
This is a fucking disaster!
真是大灾难!
Chill out You didn't know about this?
别太激动 你从来没听说过吗?
It's been on Access Hollywood E!...
《走进好莱坞》和《E!》报导
This is a major PR boner
这对我们的形象伤害很大
It's been researched Cody was definitely
有人做过调查 寇帝是不折不扣的
Native American Total environmentalist
美国原住民 是环保斗士
Are you sure about this? Look I'm oneeighth Italian myself
你确定吗? 岱尔 我有八分之一的义大利血统
You are? You never told me that
是吗?你从未提过这个
My great-great something or other was a pony soldier
我的曾曾ue4d1什么的 曾经是个小骑兵
Well actually he was a violinist attached to the Seventh Cavalry
其实他是个附属在 第七骑兵团里的小提琴手
That is just one person's opinion Anthony
这只是个人见解 安东尼
What football again?
什么?又是美式足球?
He's not gonna get hurt he's a tough kid
他不会受伤的 他是个坚强的孩子
Jesus
别闹了
We're having a discussion about Christopher Columbus
我们是在讨论哥伦布的事
"They would make fine servants
"他们会是很好的仆役"
"With 50 men we could subgate them..."
"找50个人 就能正服他们"
Subjugate
是征服
"...and make them do whatever we want "
"让他们听命行事"
That doesn't sound like a slave trader to you? George Washington had slaves
这听起来不像奴隶贩子吗? 乔治华盛顿也有奴隶
the father of our country Well what's your point?
他是我们的国父 你的重点是什么?
His history teacher Mr Cushman is teaching your son...
他的历史老师 库须曼先生 在你儿子的课堂上说
that if Columbus was alive today
如果哥伦布今天还活着 一定会遭到审判
he'd go on trial for crimes against humanity like Milosevic in you know Europe
因为他屠♥杀♥人♥民♥ 就像欧洲那个米洛塞维奇
Your teacher said that? It's not just my teacher it's the truth
你的老师是这么说的? 不只是老师说的 这是事实
It's in my history book
就在我的历史课本里
So you finally read a book and it's bullshit
你终于愿意读书 里面却鬼话连篇 东尼
You had to walk in Columbus' shoes to see what he went through
你得站在哥伦布的立场 想想他当年的处境
People thought the world was flat for crying out loud
当时人们天真的以为 世界是平的
Then he lands on an island with a bunch
然后他来到一个蛮荒的岛屿
of naked savages on it That took a lot of guts
这需要多大的勇气
You remember when we went to Florida the heat and those bugs?
还记得我们到佛罗里达时的情形? 那么热 到处都是虫子
Like it took guts to murder people and put them in chains
你说得好像杀人 把人用铁链拴住 也需要勇气
He was a victim of his time Who cares? It's what he did
他当时也是个受害者 谁在乎?他所做的事是错的
He discovered America is what he did
他发现了美洲 这就是他做的
He was a brave Italian explorer
他是个勇敢的义大利拓荒者
And in this house Christopher Columbus is a hero End of story
在我们家 哥伦布就是英雄 没什么好说的
I should've known
我早该知道
I should've known you needed me
我早该知道你需要我
I should've been with you
我应该陪着你的
I should've been in your place
躺在里面的应该是我
My love
我的爱
my sweet love
我最甜美的爱人
How he loved her
他是多么的爱她
You know what I heard one time?
你知道我听到什么吗?
Sil was on the phone He was talking with somebody...
当时席尔在讲电♥话♥ 他在跟另一个人说
about how Bobby was the only one of them who doesn't have a cumare
说巴比是他们之中 唯一没有外遇的人
They were laughing at him
他们在取笑他
Who was he talking to on the phone? I don't know
他在跟谁讲电♥话♥? 不知道
I'll go first this time I'll bring my eggplant parm over to Bobby's
这次我先去 我会带炖茄子到巴比家
Actually tomorrow is better for me
其实 我明天比较方便
Ginny hi We were just talking about who's gonna do what when
金妮 我们正在讨论 大家要怎么轮流帮忙
I played canasta with her just last week
我上星期才跟她打过牌
There he is John look...
他来了 约翰
I'm sorry I missed Allegra's nursing school graduation
对不起 我错过雅蕾格拉 的护士毕业典礼
Unforgivable
真是不可原谅
But I made it up to her
这是补偿她的
Stick it in your ass
你省省吧
Hey Count Chocula... What the fuck John?
恰奇公爵ue4d1 这是怎么回事?约翰
Keep him away from me
叫他离我远一点
John what's going on? I don't wanna talk about it
约翰 这是怎么回事? 我不想说
What's this?
这是怎么回事?
I have no fucking idea
我怎么知道?
But I got better shit to do
我还有更重要的事要忙
You saw how it was with them at dinner the other night?
你看到他们 那天吃晚餐时的模样
Something's going on
一定有什么事情发生
Plus out of nowhere Carmine's up
而且 卡明无缘无故说起
my ass on this Frelinghuysen Avenue bullshit
我在弗里林海森大道新房♥子的事
Somebody's talking too much
有人嘴巴太大了
And it's costing me money
害我赔了一堆钱
Come on
走吧
There's no release
我觉得无处可逃
I'm surrounded by death My husband my son my friend
我被死亡围绕着 我的丈夫 儿子还有好友
I don't know what to tell you Ro There's pieces torn out of me
我不知道要怎么安慰你 罗莎莉 我的心全碎了
chunks of me that are dead
我有一大部分已经死了
Look at me My youth my looks they're gone
你看看我 我的青春 我的美貌都离我而去
No
别这么说
That's from not taking care of yourself
你只是没有好好照顾自己
Dwelling on all this stuff It's not "stuff "
被这些东西拖住 这些不只是东西
Do you have any idea what it feels like?
你明白我的感觉吗?
Do you?
你明白吗?
It's not "stuff " It's death it's pain!
不是东西 是死亡 是痛苦
I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with this
我无法应付这些问题
I don't know You don't know what?
我不知道 你不知道什么?
I don't think I can do this
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can help you
我不认为我可以帮你
You need a lot right now I don't think there's anything I can do
你现在有很多需要 但我不知道可以做什么
You can be there for me you could comfort me
你可以陪着我 安慰我
What about me?
那我呢?
What do I get out of it? There it is Right there
那我得到什么? 没错 就是这个
What do you get?
你得到什么?
How about your every need taken care of? Sexually everything!
让我来满足你所有的需求 性生活和所有的一切
All your shit It's all about you isn't it?
你真的很混帐! 你只想到自己 对不对?
It's not all about me but I mean...
不全是关于我 我是说
let's be realistic "Let's be realistic"?
我们实际点 实际点?
What you wanna leave me?
什么?你要离开我?
Yeah
对
Then get the fuck out
那你马上滚
It doesn't have to be like this How should it be?
原本不用搞得这么糟 不然要怎么做?
How the fuck should it be?
你要我怎么做?
Somehow Carmine found out we were flipping properties on Frelinghuysen Avenue
卡明发现我们在搞房♥地♥产♥
so your take's a little less than we talked about
你那分就少拿一点好了
He makes an issue out of Zellman?
他连柴尔曼也不放过?
What's this one called Hesh? This is PieOMy
这个叫什么?赫希 叫做我的派
Just broke her maiden at Belmont last month A lot of speed
上个月在贝尔蒙特她第一次参赛 跑得挺快的
I'm buying her Cool man
我要买♥♥下她 酷 老兄
She's beautiful That's right
她很漂亮吧? 正是
Don't you know somebody over there at Deerpark Casino in Connecticut?
你认不认识在康ue5ea迪克 那个孟汉克族开的
Run by the Mohonk tribe? Yeah Marty My niece's husband
鹿园赌场里的人? 有 马帝 我侄女的丈夫
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表