剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Take it easy. Don't do something you'll regret.
放轻松 别做你会后悔的事
Three weeks before their wedding.
在他们婚礼前三星期
Maybe he needs to be in rehab.
也许他需要到戒毒中心
You can hire someone to do an intervention, apparently.
很明显的 你可以请个人做干预治疗
Girls, come on. We're a family here.
女孩们 不要这样 我们是一家人
Now I gotta spell it out for you?
我需要说得那么明白吗?
Take it easy. Let me figure out how to handle this.
放轻松 让我想想怎么处理
Please, don't hurt him.
拜托 别伤害他
At this stage the fight is getting closer because....
在这个阶段 选手越打越近
Why am I always having to come here?
我为什么总是得来这里?
How are you doing, man?
安东尼 你还好吗?
Did we come at a bad time?
我们来得不是时候吗?
The decorating ideas.
是装璜的点子
You want to come in?
你想进来吗?
I'm sorry for the mess. Please, this is nothing.
对不起 这里很乱 拜托 这不算什么
So, there is a page from Metropolitan Home.
《都会家庭杂♥志♥》中有一页
Now, wait till you see how a mirrored backsplash can amplify a room.
你等着看一面镜子 如何使房♥间变大
You want something? Something to drink?
想喝点什么吗?
We gotta go.
我们得走了
If you've got a cup of coffee.
可不可以来杯咖啡
He loved that little man, by the way. Gobbetto.
顺带一提 他很喜欢那个小人
He's good luck.
叫哥贝多 他能带来好运
Not that he remembered to thank you. And Meadow loved that book.
他并没有忘了谢谢你 梅朵很喜欢那本书
You know, I feel bad. I didn't give you something.
我感觉很糟糕 什么都没给你
I bring something, but I forgot it when I left that morning.
我带了东西来 但是早上离开的时候忘了
Balsamic vinegar, 35 years. From my sister's husband's family.
35年的义大利黑醋 来自我妹夫的家庭
Live in Modena.
他们住在摩德纳
So, aside from your Dad... was it wonderful being back in Italy?
除了你♥爸♥爸的事之外 能回义大利是不是很棒?
It was wonderful, yeah.
是很棒 对
Go home and see your friends, your family.
可以回家看朋友和家人
I gotta be honest...
不过我得老实说
it was not so nice.
感觉不是很好
I don't belong there no more. No?
我已经不属于那里了
Something change.
是吗? 有事情改变了
Maybe me.
也许是我
What do you mean?
那是什么意思?
I'm like a visitor in my own town.
我在老家就像个游客
Life went on without me.
没有我 生活仍是要继续
There is nothing there for me now.
对我来说 那里没有什么 是属于我的了
No special someone?
没有特别的人吗?
I feel strange to live here also.
我住在这里也觉得很奇怪
Maybe I should never have come to America.
也许我根本不该来美国
You've made such a nice life for yourself, though.
但是 你为自己创造了 那么好的生活
You've got a wonderful home. A girlfriend.
你有个很好的家 女朋友
No. What do you mean, no?
没有 没有?那是什么意思?
Jessica?
洁西卡?
I try to talk to her... but there is no communication.
我试着和她谈 但是我们之间没办法沟通
Like with some people, you know what I mean?
像某些人 你知道我的意思吗?
That's what love is built on. Si.
爱就是建筑在这之上
So why did you come back?
你为什么要回来?
You said you'd take me to CompUSA so I could get a new Magic Stick.
你说要带我去美联电脑 让我买♥♥个新摇杆
And I will.
我会的
I got stuff to do. I told you.
我有事情要做 我跟你说了
I'd better get going.
我该走了
Thank you very much for the vinegar.
非常感谢你的醋
Where's Branca? She jump ship already?
布兰卡到哪儿去了? 她跑了吗?
She's in hospital for a while.
她要在医院待一阵子
Cyst.
是囊肿 是吗?
Where's the old fart? I gotta talk to him.
那个老屁♥股♥呢? 我得和他谈谈
It's his afternoon nap. You want me to wake him?
他在睡午觉 要我叫他吗?
Give him a while.
不 让他睡一下
Want some wine?
想来点葡萄酒吗?
From Furio's uncle in Italy?
来自浮利欧在义大利的叔叔?
He says they had a lot of sun in this year.
他说今年的阳光充足
Salute.
干杯
It needs ice.
需要加点冰块
I'm going to watch the Bloomberg.
我去看电视
What's all that? I'm making a website for my business.
那是什么? 我在为我的事业架网站
You know how to do that?
你知道怎么弄吗? 没有有线电视
I'm going to pay somebody... $35 an hour?
要我付某个人一小时35块?
I stuck, I call Bill.
我卡住了 就打电♥话♥给比利
You got married yet?
你结婚了吗?
Maybe when he gets back from Port St. Lucie.
也许在他从圣路西港回来之后
The baseball spring training for his Mets.
那是大都会棒球队的棒球春季训练
That Bill's a lucky man.
比利是个幸运的男人
You Russians, you got all the angles, you come over here, you bust your ass.
你们俄♥罗♥斯♥人太有棱有角了 来到这里努力工作
People are people.
人就是人
Look at you. You got every excuse to be in the bottle...
看看你 你有借口 可以不用工作
and here you are designing websites.
却在这里架网站
What do you mean? What excuse?
那是什么意思?什么借口?
Your No, what?
你的ue4d1 什么意思?
Come on, you know, that--
拜托 你知道的
My leg.
我的腿
Of course.
当然
I don't think of it right away.
我没有马上想到
There are worse things.
还有更糟糕的事情
...digital countdown timer with automatic shut-off.
倒数计时器 加上自动开关
Simply put your food in and set the timer, walk away.
把食物放进去 设定时间后走开
Your new George Foreman Grill will tell you exactly...
你的全新乔治福尔曼烧烤炉 会即时通知你
when your food is grilled to perfection.
食物何时烹调完美
This grill does all the work for you.
烧烤炉为你做所有的工作
With my exclusive 20-minute digital countdown timer with auto....
加上我独家的20分钟 数位倒数计时器
Heroin, you got only one option.
海♥洛♥因♥?你只有一个选择
A dog you love catches rabies, you put her out of its misery, Anthony.
你爱的狗得了狂犬病 就让她解脱 安东尼
Salute.
干杯
So what do I do, Uncle Jun'?
我该怎么做 伯伯?
The feds get him in his condition, who knows what he's liable to say.
他现在这种状态 如果调查员抓到他 谁知道他会说什么?
You go on trial, like me, you won't sleep at night.
你会像我一样上法庭 晚上就睡不着觉了
All the more reason to clean him up.
这正是让他戒毒的原因
Still, he's....
但他还是
He's a major liability. If it were anybody else....
他是个很大的负担 如果是其他人
It reminds me of people's feet.
让我想起人们的脚
I don't know if I can do that other thing.
我不知道我是否能做另一件事
Dominic Palladino, do you remember him?
多明尼克培拉提诺 你记得他吗?
B&E guy, a real juicer. He's in AA now.
那个强盗 是个角色
I thought maybe I'd give him a call.
他现在在嗜酒者互诫协会 我想打电♥话♥给他
They can treat this shit nowadays.
这种事现在可以治疗
Me with the competency hearings. You with the head shrinkers.
我的作证能力审讯 和你的心理医生们
This one in rehab now.
这个又要进戒毒中心
I was so upset when he didn't bring me a present back from Italy.
他没从义大利带礼物回来给我 我好难过
He got something for A.J. and for Meadow.
他带了东西给小安东尼和梅朵
He gave me some vinegar, but I don't think it was meant for me.
他给了我一些醋 但是他本来好像不是要给我的
It must've meant something, that he felt bad.
这应该代表他感觉很抱歉
Carmela, you sound like you're 15 years old.
卡蜜拉 你听起来像只有15岁
I say I'm helping him decorate.
我说我会帮他装璜
I bring A.J. with me. Now even he smells a rat.
我带着安东尼一起 现在就连他都觉得可疑
If Tony suspects one iota, you know what'll happen to Furio.
如果东尼有一点怀疑 你知道浮利欧的下场
These guys are living in a different century.
他们活在不同的世纪
It didn't stop you.
这可没阻止你
Steve at the gym?
在健身房♥的史蒂夫吗?
I felt so guilty all the time. The lies and the sneaking.
对那些谎言和偷偷摸摸的事 我总是感到罪恶
It took Jackie going in the hospital to get me to stop.
直到杰奇入了医院 我才停止
We haven't slept together yet.
我们还没上♥床♥
You're not fucking him?
你没和他上♥床♥?
So this isn't really real.
所以这不是真的
It is real.
这是真的
We communicate.
我们有沟通
He looks at me like I'm beautiful.
我是他眼中的美女
He thinks I'm interesting when I talk.
他觉得我说话有内容
Just those few minutes when we see each other, I live for those.
我为我们相见的短短几分钟而活
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表