剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You think traipsing around Europe's a smart move these days?
你觉得在欧洲乱跑 是个聪明点子?
Like Europe's any less safe than here?
欧洲会比这里不安全吗?
Look, you don't seem to get it.
听着 你们似乎不明白 我一直记得杰奇
I keep having images of Jackie Aprile lying
躺在自己的血泊里
in a pool of his own blood... in some street somewhere.
倒在街头的样子
So what? French discos drive away all sad thoughts?
法国的迪斯可舞厅 能让你忘记悲伤?
What, Mom, you've never heard of the restorative nature of travel?
妈 你不知道 旅行能治疗人心吗?
Read Henry James.
看看亨利詹姆士的书
Why does every college have junior year abroad if there isn't a need for it?
如果没那个需要 为什么大学都会要求大二生出国?
Then why don't you wait for junior year? It's eight months.
你为什么不等到升大二再说? 只剩八个月而已
'Cause I need it now. You want to go to Europe? Go.
因为我现在就得去 你想去欧洲吗?去吧
Clear your head. Run with the bulls.
好好整理你的思绪
Do whatever it is the hell they do over there.
学那里的人过生活
Thank you. I will.
谢谢你 我会的
Don't you think she should talk to someone first? A counselor, maybe?
你不觉得她得先找人谈谈吗? 或许找个谘询顾问
Maybe the college of hard knocks is what she needs.
她需要在大学里吃吃苦头
Let's see how she likes it when a gypsy lifts her wallet.
看来她喜欢被吉普赛人 扒走皮包
Or learn you can't work without a permit...
没有工作证 你无法在那里工作
which the French hang on to like their balls.
法国人是不会随便发工作证的
Thank you for that united front.
谢谢你跟我站在同一阵线
The more we object, the more she'll want to go. You know her.
我们越反对 她越想去
She's going. I don't understand you, with this flip-flop.
她会去的 东尼 我不了解你为什么突然倒戈
She'll meet other boys. Maybe an Italian boy,
她会认识别的男孩
an actual Italian one. Jackie'll stop playing a big part...
或许是义大利男孩 杰奇不再
You would want her married to a foreigner? Married, no! Jesus!
你希望她嫁给外国人? 当然不是结婚 天啊
Although, look at Furio. What's so bad about him?
虽然 看看浮利欧 他有什么不好的?
You do what you want...
你要做什么随便你 东尼
but I am not gonna stand idle while she throws her education away.
我不会坐视她放弃学业
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么?
She's not gonna take this drastic step without talking to someone first.
她没找人谈过前绝不能这么做
Come on.
别这样
Dr. Melfi's person is an educational consultant.
麦尔菲医生推荐的人是教育顾问
Maybe she can explain to her how dropping out now...
或许她可以跟梅朵解释现在休学
is not going to look at all good to medical schools.
会让她进不了医学院
We could use an ally here...
我们需要帮忙 东尼
some adult, besides us, to toe the line for accountability and responsibility.
跟我们站在同一阵线的大人 教她什么是负责任
So maybe you go on an anti-depressant to tide you over.
或许你可以服抗忧郁药物
You're not paying for it.
你不必付钱
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
Anyway, it was supposed to be his funeral.
总之那应该是他的葬礼
Jack's? And they all stood around... drinking and blubbering...
杰的葬礼 他们站在那里喝酒
at these egregious, saccharine, fucking Italian ballads.
谈着荒谬无聊的义大利歌♥谣
It was revolting.
令人感到反胃
After I left the restaurant, I actually vomited. You were drinking.
离开餐厅后 我吐了 你喝了酒?
Smoked a joint with my friends, too.
我还跟朋友抽了大♥麻♥
That's okay.
没关系
As long as you didn't deliberately purge.
只要你不是故意呕吐
When I asked you earlier what Dad does for a living... you said:
之前我问你♥爸♥爸是做哪一行的 你说
"Waste management, wink, wink." What does "wink, wink" mean?
"废弃物管理 哈哈" "哈哈"是什么意思?
Okay.
嗯
He's like...
他是
You know?
你知道的
You mentioned Jack's father was in the mafia.
你提过杰的爸爸是黑♥手♥党♥
I didn't realize your dad was, too.
我不知道你♥爸♥也是
There's no such thing as the mafia.
没有所谓黑♥手♥党♥这回事
I said Jackie's dad was a loan shark.
我说过杰奇的爸爸是放高♥利♥贷♥的
How did Dad react when he heard Jack had been killed?
你♥爸♥爸知道 杰被杀有什么反应?
He was pretty upset.
他非常生气
He used to tell Jackie all the time, "Don't get involved. Stay in school."
他常跟杰奇说 "别沾那个 待在学校里"
"Get involved"?
别沾什么?
With what?
到底是什么?
Drugs.
毒品
Right.
对 毒品
So, Dad was a positive force in Jack's life.
你♥爸♥爸对杰有正面影响?
Jackie.
是杰奇
Yeah.
对
You don't like talking much about Dad, do you?
你不太喜欢谈你♥爸♥?
He doesn't bother me.
还好
I'm gonna ask you a question about Dad.
梅朵 我要问你关于你♥爸♥的问题
This may be very painful for you.
或许你会觉得很痛苦
Did Dad ever molest you?
你♥爸♥侵犯过你吗?
No.
不
I don't tell them what we discuss.
我不会告诉他们 我们谈了什么 梅朵
I don't think so.
天啊 我想没有
What about Mom? God, no!
你妈呢? 天啊 没有
Unless you consider obsessing about my fucking GPA an assault, which I do.
严格要求学业成绩算的话 那么她的确侵犯了我
She has to learn that education is a lifelong process.
她得知道学习是一辈子的事
That's what I told them. A college degree is a nice thing, sure,
我是那么告诉他们的 有大学学位当然很棒
but not at the sake of emotional well-being.
但它不比情感完整重要
That's exactly what I said.
我就是这么说的
Perhaps they should examine their own needs to have you stay in school.
或许他们该想一想 他们是为了自己才要你留在学校
Blow off their self-esteem issues.
他们怕没有面子
So, you book on Columbia, you can come back when you're ready.
你可以到哥伦比亚大学办手续 准备好时再回来念书
Or I could write you a letter to the University of Barcelona.
或我可以帮你写信给 巴赛隆纳大学
It's a hot school.
那是间热门学校
I'm on a consultancy there.
我也在那里当顾问
Busy out there? Bachelor party.
外面很忙吗? 单身汉派对
Some asshole just slipped on a lime wedge.
有个混♥蛋♥踩到莱姆皮滑倒
I was talking to Patsy.
我跟佩特谈过了
Sounds like Chrissy's got a little Napoleon thing going on.
听起来克里斯 自以为他是拿破仑
Yeah?
是吗?
Good.
很好
Right.
当然
Of course. Nobody's denying his leadership abilities.
没有人怀疑他的领导能力
So, what's the problem?
那还有什么问题?
It's just...
只是
I don't know. Patsy feels bad, maybe he was passed over.
我不知道 佩特很难过 或许他觉得被忽略了
What the fuck do you care?
你在乎什么?
Last year, you were pushing me to take him out.
去年你逼我赶他离开
I'm just saying, with the change of rank and all... maybe he feels...
我是说或许换了个位置 他觉得
marginalized.
被排斥了
Marginalized?
被排斥?
What the fuck does that even mean?
那到底是什么意思?
I like your pants. Leather?
我喜欢你的裤子 是皮裤吗?
Yeah. I got them at Bebe.
对 我在BeBe买♥♥的
Fucking packed tonight!
今晚人真多
Let's celebrate.
我们来庆祝吧
No, thanks. I'm gonna stick with the champagne.
不要 我喝香槟就可以了
It's primo shit, Danny. We got an awesome connection.
这是最棒的 丹妮儿 我们有门路
It's okay.
不用了
So, I was thinking, right?
我在想一件事
What we do is start our own group.
我们该组个乐团
I'll be the singer, and you two can back me up.
我当主唱 你们帮我合音
Please. Right.
拜托 对
What? It's so hard to rap?
什么?唱饶舌歌♥很难吗?
My bitch, my ho, my ho My bitch, my bitch, bitch
我的臭女人 哈
What? It's a joke? Stop!
什么?那是玩笑吗? 别说了
You don't wanna back me up? Stop!
你不想帮我合音? 停止
God.
天啊
That's gorgeous. Isn't it?
那真的好漂亮 对吧?
Christopher gave it to me.
克里斯多佛送我的
You like it, baby?
对 你喜欢吧?宝贝
What are you doing? What?
你在做什么? 什么?
I'm gonna go. What? Hang out. What's the matter?
我得走了 什么?等一下 发生了什么事?
I'll call you tomorrow.
我明天打电♥话♥给你 艾德莲
You piece of fucking shit! What the fuck?
你这个大混♥蛋♥ 搞什么?!
I saw what you did. What'd you think? You were gonna fuck the two of us?
我看到你了 你想跟我们两个玩3P吗?
You and those fucking videos! She came onto me!
你是色情片看太多了 是她引诱我的
She took my hand, she was rubbing it on herself.
她自己抓着我的手摸她
Bullshit! How about right before you came over?
胡扯 是吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表