剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
What do you hear? What do you say?
听到什么?怎么说?
Welcome home.
欢迎归来
Youngstown, my ass. Look at this guy. You look like you were in Miami.
杨斯镇 去他的 看看这人 你看起来像在迈阿密
Yeah, you look like you were in Miami. Good to be home, skip.
你看起来像住在迈阿密 回家真好
What can I get you, Paulie?
你要什么 保利?
After four months inside? How about laid?
关了四个月?爽一下如何?
lt's Papillon. Hello, Sil, how are you?
是蝴蝶 席尔 你好吗?
I heard you were getting laid all the time.
听说你在里面天天都爽到
C'ome here, you little prick. Hello, C'hrissy.
过来 你这小变♥态♥ 克里斯
Let's have a drink.
喝一杯吧 来
C'ome on, pass them back.
来 传到后面
Hey, over here. There you go.
这儿 来
All you guys!
敬大家
Salute.
干杯 干杯
Just a second.
等一下
My song.
我的歌♥
Welcome home.
欢迎归来
C'ome on.
来吧
What the fuck? Why is this his song?
搞什么鬼?为什么这是他的歌♥?
Paulie, say hello to Brian C'ammarata, C'arm's cousin.
保利 这是布莱恩卡玛拉塔 卡蜜拉的表弟
He's a financial guy.
做财务的
How you doing, kid? So, just back from college?
你好吗 孩子? 刚从学校回来 嗯?
Let me talk to Paulie for a sec, all right?
让我和保利谈一下 好吗?
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Have a seat.
坐
How you doing? You okay?
你好吗?还好吧
Just thank God that piece of shit from Youngstown finally copped to that gun.
感谢上帝那个杨斯镇的家伙 最后认了那把枪
I could've been wearing an orange jumpsuit till l'm 90.
不然可能我到九十岁 都还得穿着囚服
Well, you're home now, that's the important thing.
你现在回家了 这才重要
Here, get back on your feet.
来 帮你开始
Thanks, T.
多谢了 东尼
Not that I don't appreciate it...
不是我不感激
but I could've used a boost when I was gone, too.
但我不在时 其实也需要一点帮忙
Fucking bills. Then there's Ma with the private home care.
可恶的帐单 还有妈在私立安养院的费用
You know she almost lost her spot at Green Grove?
你知道她差点失去 在绿林的位子?
An extra $5,000 it cost me just to hold her place.
花了我五千才保住她的位子
You're here 30 seconds, you already got a fistful of cash...
你才回来三十秒就收到了一笔钱
not to mention the no-show jobs I got for you.
更不用说我替你找的闲缺
You're right, Ton'. I know. Enjoy the party.
你说的对 东尼 我知道
I will.
享受派对吧 我会的
Were you having dinner at Citris last year...
去年你和塞提斯吃晚饭时
when a man threw a drink in Richard Cross' face?
有位男士向里查克罗斯 泼了饮料是吗?
Yes.
是
Subsequent to that incident... did Mr. Cross telephone Rusty Arnold?
这事件后 克罗斯先生是不是 打了电♥话♥给洛斯提阿诺?
Yes.
对
And the following day... were you informed that the man in question...
第二天 你是不是知道
had suffered a fractured skull?
这个人脸骨折了?
Your honor, objection. This whole line of questioning is irrelevant.
庭上 抗♥议♥ 这整串的问题都无关
Overruled. You may answer, Miss Costello.
驳回 请回答 卡斯泰洛小姐
I don't think I'm supposed to, Judge.
法官 我不认为我该回答
I just made my ruling, you are required to answer.
我已命令你需要回答
But isn't there some law about testifying against your husband?
不是有法律说不能 做不利于先生的证词?
Excuse me?
对不起?
Richard and I were married the night before last in Reno.
理查和我昨晚在雷诺结婚了
Your honor... the defense requests a conference in chambers.
庭上 辩方要求私下会谈
We'll stand in recess for 15 minutes...
我们休息十五分
while the court confers with counsel in chambers.
和律师在讨论室商议
Bailiff, will you escort the jury out?
法警请配同陪审团退出
Did she say anything to you about this?
茱莉有告诉你这件事吗?
What we saw in that courtroom is a transparent attempt by Richard Cross...
我们在庭上目睹的是 里查克罗斯明显企图
to subvert the intent of the marital privilege.
用婚姻特免权来推♥翻♥一切
Hey, she's his wife.
她是他老婆
Where are my pants?
我裤子呢?
There's some mouthwash and shit in the back. We'll go get breakfast.
后面有漱口水 我们去吃早餐
Oh, aspetta, I'll go with you.
我和你们一起去
Any investment advice for an ambitious young man such as myself?
对我这样野心的年轻人 有任何投资建议吗?
Buy land, l guess. God ain't making any more of it.
买♥♥土地吧 上帝不会再造更多土地
That's what Will Rogers said.
威尔罗杰斯也这么说
It's true, my house is worth nearly triple what I paid.
真的 我的房♥子现在涨了三倍
Location's the key, right? Otherwise you get stuck with shit.
地点最重要 不然就会被垃圾拖累
Sometimes there's money in shit.
有时垃圾里也有黄金
How do you mean?
什么意思?
Nothing, I don't know. We're just talking here, come on.
没什么 我不知道 我们在聊天 别这样
I don't know. Some guy I went to school with, this black guy...
我一位黑人同学
we worked one summer for this not-for-profit housing group.
我们有个夏天一起在 非营利的住♥宅♥团体打工
Told me about some scam his minister was involved with up in Harlem.
告诉我他的牧师涉入的一件诈欺案
I read about this. Forgazee Mortgage Loans or something, right?
我看过这个报导 房♥屋贷款什么的
Actually, you ever hear of HUD? Housing development, yeah.
你听说过住♥宅♥都市发展部吗? 住♥宅♥发展 有
HUD was set up to help minorities and low-income families to be homeowners.
设立住♥宅♥都市发展部是为了帮助 低收入及少数族裔
There are more programs for these deadbeats, I swear to C'hrist.
拥有房♥子 给这些没望的人
If the feds guarantee the home mortgage,
只要联邦政♥府♥保证房♥屋贷款
the banks figure, why not? They'll loan the money.
银行就会借钱
You get a front man to buy houses in some crummy neighborhood.
你找个幌子在烂区域买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Talking about some real shitboxes. Maybe they're worth $100,000 apiece.
真的很烂的地方 也许十万一栋
Next, you tie up with some non-profit organization who goes to HUD...
下一步 和某个非营利组织合作 由他们去向发展部说
and says they intend to buy these houses from your stooge.
要向你的傀儡买♥♥这些房♥子
They're gonna convert them to homes for working-class blacks, blah-blah-blah.
要将房♥子改建给 上班族黑人做住家
Thing is, though....
重点是
All right, sit tight. I'm gonna be a while.
好 你慢慢等 我要一会儿
I'll be over here.
我会在这儿等你
Maurice and I met in college. All the way to the University of Michigan...
墨利斯和我在大学认识的
to make friends with a guy who lived 20 blocks away from me.
老远跑到密西根大学去结交
You should've seen the Jew-fro on this guy.
住在我家二十条街外的朋友 你该看看他的长发
Out to here.
到这儿
So, Maurice, Ron tells me you're from down Roseville Street.
墨利斯 小罗告诉我你是 从罗斯威尔街来的
My father was a typesetter for the Star-Ledger.
我爸是明星记事报的排版工人
No shit? Sixth and Orange.
真的?六街和橘街?
Then we were practically neighbors.
我们本来是邻居
Yeah, that's why he moved.
那就是我们搬家的原因
Hello. C'armela, it's me, Furio.
喂? 卡蜜拉 是我 浮利欧
I guess l missed you this morning, I was in the bathtub.
今早没碰上你 我在洗澡
The reason I call... I leave my sunglasses in some place, I don't know.
我打电♥话♥来是因为找不到 我的太阳眼镜
You're kidding. Let me have a look around.
真的 我替你找找看
So how is everything? How's your dad?
一切都好吗?你♥爸♥怎么样?
Not so good.
不太好
But I get the pictures from the housewarm finally.
我终于拿到了庆祝新居落成 那天的相片
Good, bring them next time.
好 下次带来
I will.
我会的
There's a pretty one of you.
你有一张很漂亮
That's sweet.
你真好心
I don't see the glasses, Fur'.
我没看到太阳眼镜
That's okay, I probably leave them home.
没关系 我大概放在家里了
All right. If I find them, I'll give you a call.
好 如果我找到就打电♥话♥给你
Okay.
好
I see you soon.
再见
The summer of '67, we're both home on break.
六七年的夏天 我们放假回家
I'm interning at the state legislature and he.... What were you doing?
我在州政♥府♥实习 他在ue4d1你在做什么?
East Newark Food C'oop. Right.
东纽瓦克食品公♥司♥
But come July--
对 然后七月时
The Newark riots.
纽瓦克暴♥动♥
What a fucking summer that was.
好乱的一个夏天
Later that year, Maurice and I helped
后来那年墨利斯和我
organize one of the first black voting drives.
组织了第一个黑人投票巡回
Maurice, were you around for Anthony lmperiale?
墨利斯 安东英培尔那时你在吗?
The White Knight?
白武士?
Around? Who do you think he was fighting against?
在不在?你以为他在对抗什么?
''ltalian pride, keep Newark white.''
"义大利之傲" "让纽瓦克只有白人"
Aspiring Klansmen, some of those boys.
有抱负的三K党人 那些人
So this group you got now, the Urban Housing League.
你现在这个团体 都市房♥屋联盟
What's the story there?
是做些什么呢?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表