剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Mom really went downhill after the World Trade Center.
911事件发生后 我妈就每况愈下
You know, Quasimodo predicted all this.
这全在"夸西莫多"的预料之中
Who did what? These problems.
谁预料到什么? 所有的问题
The Middle East, the end of the world. Nostradamus.
中东问题、世界末日 那是"诺斯特拉达穆斯"
Quasimodo's the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
"夸西莫多" 是圣母院里的钟楼怪人
Right. Notre Damus.
对 "圣母园"
Nostradamus, and Notre Dame.
是"诺斯特拉达穆斯" 和"圣母院"
It's two different things completely.
这完全是两个不相干的东西
It's interesting, though, they'd be so similar, isn't it?
不过这还真有趣 两个东西这么相似
And I always thought, "Okay, Hunchback of Notre Dame.
我常在想 "圣母院的钟楼怪卫
"You also got your quarterback and halfback of Notre Dame."
你还有四分卫和中卫呢"
One's a fucking cathedral. Obviously. I know, I'm just saying.
那可是一间大教堂 当然 我只是说
It's interesting, the coincidence.
这样的巧合非常有趣
What, you gonna tell me you never pondered that?
你难道从来不曾想过这个问题吗?
The back thing with Notre Dame? No!
四分卫和钟楼怪人? 不曾
Look, I don't know who told you I had anything to do with your father's death...
我不知道是谁告诉你
but their information is faulty...
我跟你父亲被杀有关 但他们的情报显然是错误的
or they are deliberately not telling you the truth.
或是他们故意不告诉你实话
Are you inferring that you didn't take cash from Jilly Ruffalo...
你是说 你从来不曾拿过 吉利·鲁法罗的钱
to whack my father while he was carrying a TV tray for me to watch TV?
在我父亲买♥♥电视托盘 回家给我时杀害他?
I don't know anybody named Ruffalo.
我不认识任何叫鲁法罗的人
You're being set up! He's lying to you, whoever he is.
你被陷害了! 提供消息的人在骗你!
It wouldn't make any difference.
这没有差别
What do you mean, it wouldn't make any difference?
什么意思?
He wants you dead. All right, look. I got a boat.
他想要你死 你听我说
It's a Sea Ray 230. It's almost brand new.
我有一艘船 那是海雷230号♥ 它好像全新的
I didn't kill your father, but you could...
我没有杀你父亲 但你可以
You don't want a cop-kill on your head!
杀♥警♥♥察♥罪刑是很重的
...and what if they won't pull over, T.C.?
要是他们不肯停车呢?
I'm not gonna take on a limo in this car.
我才不要开这辆车追大轿车
No problem. I'm sorry!
把车停在旁边 我很抱歉
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么样?
Honk the horn.
按喇叭
Pull over! Police!
靠边停 我们是警♥察♥
Police, in a Ferrari?
警♥察♥?开法拉利?
Freeze! Don't move a muscle, or I'll put a bullet through it.
站住 动都不要动 不然我就开枪射你
Special Investigator Finaday, you're under arrest.
我是特别侦探芬纳狄 你被捕了
What's the charge, Officer?
罪名是什么?
Speeding, reckless driving, endangering another vehicle...
超速、鲁莽驾驶 危害其他车辆
and impersonating an officer.
还有假扮警官
How do you think it's going?
你觉得怎么样?
Couldn't be better, you two are terrific.
太棒了 你们两个是最棒的
Soon as they come through the door, we're gonna nail them.
只要他们进门 我们就可以逮住他们
Freeze!
不要动!
Shit.
糟糕
I missed my game, again.
我又搞砸了
Fucking loser.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Now Reese'll have to lead the guys to victory.
里斯得带领他们迈向胜利了
Who's Reese? Kenneth Reese!
谁是里斯? 肯尼士t里斯
He was my back-up quarterback at the academy...
他在学校是我的候补四分卫 从1963年开始
and he's been waiting for a chance like this since 1963.
就在等这样的机会
Now he's got it because of you.
他能等到都是因为你
...more than 12 hours. Ted?
泰德 超过12小时?
Amy, in Pennsylvania tonight, two men were shot and killed...
今晚在宝州发生一起 有两人遭到枪杀身亡
in what was described as a brazen but successful armored-car robbery.
那是一宗被形容为 厚颜无♥耻♥的装甲车抢案
Three accomplices escaped with $800,000...
三名同伙带着八十万美金逃跑
while one of the dead men, Dennis Lynch of Freehold, New Jersey...
其中一名死者 是来自 纽泽西 丹尼斯林区的登尼斯
was said by police to have ties to organized crime families...
据警方表示 死者与纽泽西和纽约的
both in that city and in New York.
犯罪家族有关系
The street where the robbery took place...
案发现场的街道上
was littered with bills of denominations from...
洒满纸钞
You smell gas down here? It's always like that.
有闻到瓦斯的味道吗? 这里老是这种味道
You had the pipes checked?
他检查过管线吗?
I thought I heard something.
我听到有人讲话的声音
Is he up? I need to talk to him.
他还醒着吗?我要找他谈谈
I brought him a steak. You can put it with eggs.
我带了一块牛排给他 你可以加颗蛋给他吃
Actually, your wife's here. She's making him something to eat.
你太太来了 正在做东西给他吃
Karen. Did something happen?
凯伦?发生什么事了吗?
We got some bad news last night.
昨晚接到一个坏消息
Are you just gonna stand there?
你打算一直站在这里?
The Feds had an undercover agent in Dr. Schreck's office.
联邦调查局派了一个卧底进诊所
Uncle Jun'.
伯伯
Hey, Karen. Fucking Grand Central Station?
凯伦 该死的中♥央♥车站?
Junior, my kids?
小索 我儿子在这里
You're right. Sorry, dear.
我忘了 抱歉
I brought my bar of soap.
我带了自己的肥皂
What time they call you?
你几点接到电♥话♥?
We had a little scare. Thought it was the shunt in his heart.
他受了点惊吓 我们以为 他心脏的分流器有问题
He passed some gas, and he seems better.
他放了几个屁就好多了
Why don't you go on Joe Franklin, tell the whole tri-state area?
你何不干脆广播给大家知道?
Dad. Not now.
爸爸 现在不要吵
I heard what happened.
我听到消息了
It's bad, but it's not worth getting yourself sick over.
是很糟糕 但不值得你把身体搞坏
I told you, just sit down. He doesn't have cable.
去那边坐好 这里没有第四台
Actually, we're gonna go. Okay, Jun', you got everything?
我们该走了 小索 还需要什么吗?
Thank you, dear, you've been wonderful.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Bye, Karen.
凯伦 再见 再见
I'll see you. See you, kids.
走吧 孩子们 再见
I'll see you. See you, kids.
凯伦 再见 要听话
Must've been that piece of tail.
一定是那个骚货
Now, look, she...
我认为 她
She probably reported the meetings... who was there, all that shit.
她可能会去通报 开会时间和与会人员
As far as conversations, what could she hear?
但是她不可能听到谈话内容
You'd better hope nothing... because you were involved in every fucking one.
最好是这样 因为每件事你都有参与
How could you fall for that flirty shit? That's the point!
你怎么会看上那个骚货? 这才是重点
Get the hell outta here. I wanna talk to my uncle.
你们走开 我有话和伯伯讲
Forget about that for a minute. That shit about your legal expenses.
不要管这件事 你还有法律费用要烦恼
I been thinking, and okay.
我在想
Maybe I can give you some relief.
或许我能帮你一点忙
What?
什么?
You got that empty garage over on Frelinghuysen Avenue.
你在弗里林海森大道 有一座废弃修车厂
You been trying to sell it. I'll take it off your hands.
你一直想要卖♥♥ 我可以帮你脱手
What are you gonna do with it? I don't know, I'm trying to help you out.
你要拿来做什么? 我不知道 我只是想帮你的忙
How much?
多少钱?
$100,000.
十万
Who gives a fuck anyway? Come on.
谁真的在乎? 别这样
I was led around by the nose, Anthony.
东尼 我真的被牵着鼻子走
You're right. A young cooze smiled at me, and birds started chirping.
你说的没错 新人取笑我 连小鸟都瞧不起我
Time was, my instincts would've never failed me like that.
曾经我的直觉比什么都还准
So, what are you now, the Amazing Kreskin?
你以为你是心灵大♥师♥?
What did I tell her? Did I say anything could be used against me?
我跟她说了什么? 有没有任何不利于我的事情?
I don't know.
我不知道
Bullshitting, singing.
打情骂俏 唱情歌♥
Atlantic City, Jesus Christ.
大西洋城 天啊
I'll be sitting right across from her in the courtroom.
我在法庭将和她面对面对质
All right, come on. Have something to eat.
好了 吃点东西吧
I'm an old man, Anthony.
东尼 我老了
An old man that's going to trial.
一个要上法庭的老头儿
Not much else to say about me.
关于我 已经没什么好说的了
I'm a little depressed.
我有一点沮丧
You were on vacation. Can you describe the feelings?
但你却在度假 能不能形容一下你的感觉?
Things are good.
一切都很顺利
Especially with Carmela.
和卡蜜拉相处尤其融洽
But then she starts ragging on me about the future.
但是她最近为了未来 开始怪罪我
How she's worried.
说她有多不安
And what's gonna happen to them if I'm dead.
说要是我死了他们要怎么办
And "buy bonds" and all this shit.
还叫我买♥♥债券或其他的东西
A lot of people are feeling vulnerable.
很多人都会感到不安
On the other hand, she's right.
但另一方面 她说的有理
Not that I'd ever tell her that. Why not?
但我没有对她承认 为什么?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表