剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
was registered to and paid for...
为伊拉巴若
by one Ira E. Barad, who resides at 43 Bellingham Boulevard...
现居纽泽西的派拉姆斯 贝灵罕大街的公♥寓♥4B
apartment 4-B, Paramus, New Jersey...
原本由伊拉巴若
and was initially rented by Ira E. Barad...
于1998年 9月16日承租
on September 16, 1998 with a payment of...
租金为
I don't care what your psychic said.
我不管你的灵媒怎么说
If a guy don't call back within the first 48 hours... No, don't!
妈 若对方没在两天内回电ue4d1 不 不行
Don't call him, Ma. Because I don't want to hear about it.
不能打给他 妈 因为我不想听到你的抱怨
Fuck.
干
Nothing, Ma, I gotta go. I'll call you later, bye.
没事 妈 我得挂了 我再打给你 再见
I can't stay. Christopher's waiting for me.
我不能留下 克里斯多佛在等我
Just checking in, seeing how you're doing.
只是来打声招呼 看你好不好
How I'm doing? I can't even get my dog clipped anymore?
我好不好? 连带狗美容都不行了吗?
Anything interesting going on? No.
有啥新鲜事? 没有
Ralph Cifaretto was in your club.
瑞夫西法多在你店里
Vito Spatafore, Gene Pontecorvo, and Patsy Parisi.
维多史帕塔、金庞蒂卡渥 和佩特帕瑞西?
It's the law. If they got shirts and shoes on, I gotta serve them.
法律规定若客人衣着整齐 我就得招呼他们
Ralph Cifaretto drove down to Philadelphia last Thursday.
瑞夫西法多上周四开车到费城
Had a couple of guys with him.
还带了几个人同行
You know who was in the car? No.
你知道车里有谁吗? 不知道
You ever heard the name Cogo...
你听过"柯果乔凡尼" 这个名字吗?
Giovanni?
乔凡尼?
No.
没有
Okay, look...
好吧
Patsy Parisi goes to White Plains all the time. He gets these suits.
佩特帕瑞西常去"白平原" 他有几套西装
Suits? Yeah, suits.
西装? 对 西装
Some guy came in, and Patsy went out and got him a bunch of suits.
有个人来 佩特下车 给他一堆西装
Boss and stuff, half dozen, dozen.
六七件名牌西装
From his car.
从他车里拿出来的
See? How hard was that?
瞧?这有很难吗?
Finally, the woman finds the Easy Off.
这女人终于找到易拭洁了
Thanks for picking the kids up. No prob.
谢谢你帮我接小孩 别客气
So, how about you, how was your day?
你呢?今天过得如何?
Good.
很好 真的?
I knew it.
对 我就知道
See, I knew you would feel better. Did you make sure that my uncle knows?
我就说你会走出阴霾 我伯伯也知道吗?
Yeah. We should celebrate.
对 我们应该来庆祝
I'll make something nice for dinner. No. I mean, we should go out.
我来煮点特别的作为晚餐 不 我是说
Vesuvio? Takes too long for them.
我们应该出去吃 维索欧餐厅?
Kids like Chinese.
车程太远了 孩子喜欢中国菜
MSG. I collapsed one time at the Hunan Palace, complete blackout.
我怕味精 我在湖南宫殿昏倒过一次 完全失去知觉
I'll just open a can of soup.
我煮一罐汤好了
That's crazy. There must be something I can heat up.
太夸张了 一定有能直接加热的东西
Really, Janice, you do too much already.
真的 珍妮丝 你做得够多了
What about this?
这个如何?
Karen's ziti?
凯伦的通心粉?
I'm not ready to eat that yet.
我还没准备要吃它
I understand.
我了解
Hold on a minute, hon.
等一下再来 亲爱的
Sorry.
抱歉
What does that mean, "basically"?
"基本而言"是什么意思?
He's laying out that kind of cash to us every week.
他每周都准时拿钱来
He'll write a check to our shell companies, we'll take the tax hit.
所以让他开支票给我们的空壳公♥司♥
You got it.
没问题
How's our girl?
我们的小女孩还好吗?
Our girl? Yeah, she had a hot tendon.
我们的小女孩? 对 她不是肌腱发炎
You know, it's always something with her.
她老是出状况
You should see the veterinarian bills. Fucking racket.
你应该看看兽医院的帐单 他妈的当我冤大头
Know what I think we should do, if you don't mind my saying?
若你不介意 能听听我的意见吗?
Switch her shoes to those titanium ones that Heshie was telling me about.
应该把她的鞋子 换成钛合金材质
They don't weigh anything.
它们非常轻
So they're good for a tender hoof. Sure. Why not?
对脆弱的蹄很有帮助 当然 有何不可?
Here you are, baby.
拿去 宝贝
You don't have to answer it. See who it is.
不想接就别接 去问是谁
You want me to answer it? Will you answer the fucking phone?
你要我去接? 接一下电♥话♥会死吗?
Hello, I need to speak with Mr. Ralph.
喂? 喂 我要找瑞夫先生
It's your maid.
是你的女佣
What? She's gotta go to the clinic again tomorrow?
怎样?她明天又要去医院?
You talk to her, tell her to get her ass in here.
叫她有话亲自过来说
He isn't in. Because the horse is very sick,
他不在 那只马病得很严重
and he put the horse in my name...and he say I won't get in no trouble.
他把马登记在我名下 说我不会惹上麻烦
The horse doctor won't do nothing...
但兽医什么都不肯做
because Mr. Ralph don't pay the money he owes to him...
因为瑞夫先生 欠的钱还没付清
and the horse may to die,
马可能会死
and I don't know what is to do! All right, wait.
我不知道该怎么办 好啦 等一下
Hold on.
等等
Your horse is sick and the vet won't do nothing till he's paid.
你的马病了 兽医拿不到钱就不治他
These guys, no compassion for the fucking animals whatsoever.
这些家伙真冷血 对动物都没有同情心
Maybe you better go down there.
你最好去一趟
Tell her to call 555-0157.
叫她打到555-0157
At the outbreak of the second great war in 1939...
二次大战于1939年爆发后
Sir Winston again answered his
温斯顿爵士
country's call as the First Lord of the Admiralty.
身为英国海军统帅
Churchill.
在英国ue4d1 邱吉尔
Remember you saw that TV movie you liked about him?
记得那部关于他的电视电影吗?
Carmela, can you shut the door?
卡蜜拉 门关上行吗?
Carmela, can you please shut the door?
卡蜜拉 你行行好 关上门可以吗?
The horse is sick.
喂? 马生病了
The lady, she... Who's this?
小姐要我打给你 你是谁?
Mr. Ralph's housekeeper. The horse is very sick, and she said to call,
瑞夫的管家 马病得很重 小姐要我打给你
because they needed... Slow down.
因为必须请医生 说慢一点
The horse is sick, the Pie-O-My.
是那匹马!派欧迈生病了!
How bad is it? They said she may to die.
有多严重? 他们说她可能会死
The doctor, he won't do nothing until he gets...
兽医说除非钱先付清 否则不救他
All right. Tell him I'll take care of it.
告诉他们我会处理
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
I am now nearing the end of my journey.
我的旅程即将结束
I hope I still have some services to render.
但希望仍有机会为民奉献
Where are you going? I gotta go out.
你要去哪里? 我得出去一趟
It's raining. Ralphie Cifaretto's horse is sick, and they can't find him.
外面在下雨 瑞夫西法多的马病了
Somebody's gotta go down there and pay the vet.
但瑞夫不见人影 有人得过去付钱给兽医
Down where? The racetrack.
去哪里? 赛马场
It's a racehorse?
他是匹赛马?
So why do you have to go?
为什么要你去?
You bought a racehorse? No, I didn't buy it.
你买♥♥了一匹赛马? 不 我没有买♥♥
It followed you home? The horse is sick.
马跟你回家了吗? 这匹马病了
I told him you were coming with the money.
我和兽医说你会把钱带来
He finally gave her something to settle her down, so I don't know.
他才愿意给她药物安静下来 我也不清楚
Will she be all right? At least she stopped thrashing.
她会康复吗? 至少她停止抽搐了
That's where the danger is. The intestines get twisted, and you have to cut.
不过很危险 他肠子纠结 需要切开
They're finished as racers then.
赛马生涯从此得划上句点
You the vet? I gave her a shot, she's quieted down.
你是兽医? 我给她一针让她安静下来
Here. Here's your fucking money.
这些钱拿去
You better hope she's going to be all right.
你最好祷告她平安无事
Good girl.
乖女孩
That's a good girl.
你最乖了 知道吗?
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me. It's okay.
相信我 你会平安无事
Good girl.
乖女孩
It's okay.
别害怕
It's okay, I know.
好 我知道
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表