剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
He was more like a fuck buddy, but he lived on Staten Island.
说他是性♥伴♥侣♥比较贴切 但他住在斯塔田岛
I swear, we'd be in the middle of doing it,
我发誓我们正做到一半
and if his goddamn beeper went off...
如果他的呼叫器响了
then he'd just leave.
他会马上离开
I think he was, like, connected, or something.
我想他应该是黑道
He used to carry a gun.
他以前常带枪
It was probably just to protect himself.
或是那是为了自卫
I mean Christopher does, too, sometimes.
我是说克里斯多佛偶尔也带枪
When you're in a cash business... Stocks is a cash business?
当你的工作得摸到现金ue4d1 炒股票跟现金有关系?
Can I tell you something?
我能告诉你一件事吗?
Sure.
当然可以
I don't think I can have kids.
我想我无法生育
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
I can't believe I'm telling you this. It's just that I feel really close to you.
我不敢相信我会告诉你 但我觉得我跟你很亲
A long time ago, before Christopher even... I had an abortion.
很久之前 那时我还不认识 克里斯多佛 我堕过一次胎
I didn't want to. I know it was wrong...
我不想那么做 我知道那是不对的
but the guy was such an asshole, it was really the best thing.
但那家伙是个混♥蛋♥ 那么做真的才是上策
Anyway, there were complications.
总之 出现了后遗症
My gynecologist says that there's a good chance...
妇产科医生告诉我
I won't be able to hold a pregnancy.
我很可能无法怀孕
Oh, God, I can't believe I'm telling you this.
天啊 我不敢相信我会告诉你
Christopher don't even know. My own mother even.
克里斯多佛不知道 连我妈都不知道
Sometimes it helps to talk.
有时候说出来会有帮助
They can do incredible things these days, Ade.
现在医学很进步 艾德莲
When the time comes...
时候到了 我认识一个很棒的妇产科医生
I know a great ob-gyn that my sister went to in the city.
他是我姊姊的医生
Really?
真的吗?
You just show up without calling? I thought you were going out.
你不打电♥话♥就跑来? 我以为你出去了
I'm a man of many mysteries.
我是个有很多秘密的人
Danielle, this is Christopher's friend, Paulie Germani.
他是克里斯多佛的朋友 保利·乔曼尼
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗? 你好
You put this in the back of your freezer, it'll take out any odors.
对 把这个放在冰箱后面 它会去除所有臭味
Go on, buy her a drink somewheres. I got to talk to my fiancee.
去吧 请她到别的地方喝一杯 我得跟我未婚妻谈一谈
Some manners? I'll call you tomorrow.
克里斯多佛 有点礼貌 我明天打电♥话♥给你 艾德莲
So what? You from around here?
怎么样?你是本地人?
Something's wrong with that broad. Something's wrong with you.
那女人不太对劲 是你不太对劲
Oh, yeah? Here's what's wrong with me.
是吗?这就是我的问题
Holy shit!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
These diamonds... Harry Winston, baby.
这些钻石ue4d1 是哈利·温斯顿 宝贝
It's got more carats than Bugs Bunny.
它的"克拉"比兔宝宝的还要多
I had a great conversation with Silvio today.
我今天跟席尔维欧聊得很开心
What? Tell me.
怎么了?告诉我
Let's just say that Carmela ain't gonna be First Lady forever.
就说卡蜜拉不会永远是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Political disagreement is often a catalyst...
政♥治♥歧见通常是导致
leading to violence in a world gone mad.
世界变得暴♥力♥跟疯狂的催化剂
Burning rage in Korea spilled onto the street with deadly results.
在韩国的街头暴♥动♥ 出现致命结果
Check it out. Guy in the red jacket?
快看 看到穿红夹克的人了吗?
In 10 seconds, that cop's a fucking fireball.
十秒后那个警♥察♥会变成火球
I don't think I want to see this.
我不想看
Janice! Fuck, it's my brother.
珍妮丝? 该死 是我弟弟
I'm coming.
来了
What are you doing here? I was nearby, at Bacala's.
你来这里做什么? 我刚才在巴卡拉家
Figured I'd come by, say hello. Good.
顺路过来跟你打个招呼 太好了
How's he doing? He's fat.
他还好吧? 他很胖
Faces of Death? What? Was The Sound of Music already rented?
《死亡的面貌》?什么? 《真♥善♥美♥》被租走了吗?
It's research for our Christian rock video...
我在帮基♥督♥摇滚录影带找资料
I'm coordinating with the record release.
现在我负责发片的工作
That Tommy Mottola, he's one slow motherfucker.
汤米·摩托拉是个慢郎中
What's it been, about a year? Actually, we are not going with Sony.
已经一年了吧? 事实上我们不跟新力谈了
We're considering a smaller, independent label.
我们考虑小型的独♥立♥唱片公♥司♥
Naturally. Got any coffee?
当然 有咖啡吗?
I may only have soymilk.
我可能只有豆浆
What?
什么?
What do you care? It's none of your business, anyhow.
你在乎什么?东尼 那不关你的事
Ralph Cifaretto? It's always fucking something with you.
瑞夫·西法多?珍妮丝 你总是有意见
Why don't you stay out of other people's living rooms?
你为什么不能 别管别人的家务事?
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
You look good. Better than last time.
你气色不错 比上次好多了
Ralph came through with those jobs.
瑞夫给了我们那些工作
What did Tony say? It was Tony made him do it.
东尼怎么说? 我想是东尼逼他那么做的
I wished Albert "happy birthday" for you.
我帮你跟亚伯特说生日快乐了
Who's been to see my ma?
谁去看过我妈?
I don't think anybody, Paulie.
我想没有人去看过她 保利
Chrissy says Tony sent her some chocolates.
克里斯说东尼寄巧克力给她
Chrissy said T made a killing in real estate, down Frelinghuysen.
克里斯说东尼在弗里林海森 靠房♥地♥产♥捞了一大笔
That assemblyman guy hyped him to it.
那个议员鼓吹他那么做
Ralph told this funny fucking joke, though... at Albert's party.
但瑞夫在亚伯特的派对上 说了这个笑话
He goes:
他说"吉妮沙克
"Ginny Sack had a 95-pound mole... "surgically taken off her ass."
动手术挖掉 屁♥股♥上95磅重的黑痣"
He said that? Yeah.
他那么说? 对
And you think it's funny?
你觉得那很有趣?
It's in bad taste?
水准不怎么高吧?
The fuck?
搞什么?
That's not what I want.
不 那不是我要的 不
I want 50 T's, 50 reverse, got that?
不 我要50T 跟50个反转的 懂吗?
Guys. Pick up those ice-cream wrappers.
大伙们 把冰淇淋包装纸捡起来
If I were a carpenter and you were a douche bag
如果我是木匠 你是讨厌鬼
What are you doing? Breaking my balls, what's it look like?
你在这里做什么? 玩我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 你觉得呢?
I tell you, this no-show shit is tough.
我觉得"不出现" 这份差事很辛苦
Deciding what not to wear to work, what not to put in my lunchbox...
我得决定不能穿什么衣服来工作 午餐盒里不能放什么东西
You're breaking my heart.
你伤了我的心
You should try sitting here 10:30 to 3:00.
你应该试试从十点半到三点 都坐在这里
You got Carson Avenue?
卡森大道的保护费收了吗?
You know that girl the other night? Danielle?
还记得那晚 那个叫丹妮儿的女孩吗?
She's a piece of ass, but fucking rude.
她的屁♥股♥美呆了 人却很没有礼貌
It's all here? You remember to put the spores in there?
就那样? 你记得把精♥子♥放进去吗?
That's not funny.
那一点都不好笑
What the fuck's all that? Fiberoptic cable.
那是什么鬼东西? 光纤电第
High-speed Internet access.
高速网路传输线
Lot of money in this shit.
这玩意很值钱 是吗?
The kid was supposed to get a job this summer, an internship.
那孩子暑假应该去打工实习
Then it wasn't right for what she was studying. Okay. That's one down.
那不适合她的主修科 好吧 那是一个问题
Then she was gonna be a hostess at Artie
后来 她应该在亚瑟布科的餐厅当女侍
Bucco's restaurant. I got her that.
我帮她找到那份工作的
Then she couldn't work Tuesdays and Thursdays...
但她说她星期二、星期三不能上班
'cause of her baby-sitting commitment,
因为她答应要帮人当褓母
and Artie didn't try to understand... so she left.
亚瑟无法了解 所以她离开了
Then the baby-sitting family disappeared to Nantucket.
然后她帮忙带孩子的那一家人 搬到南土克特
Then something else fell through, and then...
之后她一直都能找出借口
So, she's regressing.
她很退缩
She keeps it up, she'll be back in the womb.
如果她再这样下去 她得躲回她妈的肚子里
Over the course of a child's life...
在孩提时代
there's a constant moving away and coming back.
人会不断地进进退退
Security versus freedom.
安全感对自♥由♥感
But what I find interesting, and that's if I hear you right...
如果我没误会你的意思 我觉得有趣的是
is that at the age of 19... she actually wants to stay close to home.
19岁的她想留在家里
See, that's what I was gonna say.
那就是我想说的
She did have someone close die. Jackie.
跟她很亲近的人死了 杰奇
But she brings that up whenever you ask
每次要她好好做事
her to clean up after herself, or whatever.
她就会拿那个当挡箭牌
That she's traumatized. He was shot to death.
她说她受创甚深 他是被人开枪打死的
It's tragic, that kid.
对 那个孩子的事是个悲剧
It was some kind of drug deal, you said. Exactly, all the earmarks.
你说那跟毒品有关? 没错 证据确凿
It's gotta be tough.
不 那一定很难
Then again, they'd been broken up, and he wasn't very nice to her.
但他们很可能会分手 他对她并不好
It may be a manipulation, in part. She's got a hardon about Columbia.
或许部分因为控制ue4d1 她在哥伦比亚大学成绩不好
"It's so competitive."
"竞争太激烈"
But it doesn't mean that her pain over Jackie's death isn't real.
那不表示她因杰奇的死 所感受到的痛苦不是真的
Has she said to you or Carmela she's depressed?
她有跟你或卡蜜拉说她很沮丧吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表