剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Anyway, he turned around... and became quite confrontational.
总之 后来他转过身 情势变得很紧张
And for a second, I'll admit, I thought of you.
那一俐间 我想到你
What are you getting at?
你要说什么?
Parking garages are not inherently dangerous places.
停车场不等于是危险的地方
You cannot blame yourself for what happened to you.
珍 你的事情绝对不能自责
Turns out this guy was probably another parent...or, more likely, a repairman.
结果那家伙可能只是另一个家长 或修东西的人
But if he had dragged me out of my car and beaten me up...
不过 如果他拖我下车 海扁我一顿
would I be saying, "Gee, I shouldn't have tried to park my car?"
我能说 "天啊 我不应该停车的"吗?
Anyway, enough about him.
总之 别谈他了
Let's get back to you.
我们回到你身上
You wanted to see me?
你想见我?
You can tell Ralph I've decided to accept his apology.
你可以跟瑞夫说 我决定接受他的道歉了
You know that kid you pissed on? Donny K?
你知道你尿尿的那个小鬼多尼吗?
He's got fucking nerve damage on his left side.
他的左侧神经受伤
I'm sorry, Tony.
我很抱歉 东尼
I bet you are.
我想也是
I'll expect to hear from Ralph, then.
看来我是得等瑞夫的电♥话♥了
Why the big reversal all of a sudden?
为什么突然大转弯?
No more weight remarks, Tony.
别再讲体重的事了 东尼
They're hurtful, and they're destructive.
那很伤人而且具有毁灭性
I agree.
我同意
Still awake?
还没睡?
I'm just reading.
我只是在看书
Bought you something.
给你买♥♥了个礼物
What's this for?
为了什么?
No reason.
没有理由
I don't know if I believe that.
不晓得这句话能不能信
Put a call in to Ginsberg, by the way.
对了 我打电♥话♥给甘斯柏
He's back from California.
他从加州回来了
Tony, this is beautiful.
东尼 这件好漂亮
What size is this?
这是几号♥的?
I don't know, small.
我不知道 小号♥的
I don't know if this'll fit.
不知道是否合身
Try it on.
穿穿看
See? I knew you could pull it off.
看吧?我就知道你可以穿
You look like a model.
你像个模特儿
Listen to him now.
听你在说的
I'm sorry, Tony.
对不起 东尼
What's the matter? I can't, the music.
怎么了? 我没办法 音乐声
Meadow, turn it off!
梅朵 音乐关掉!
What?
干嘛?
The music,
干嘛? 音乐声!
will you turn it down, please?
拜托你小声点可以吗?
I'm going out.
我要出去
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表