剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
This Columbus Day protest we need somebody to make it go away
这个抗♥议♥哥伦布节的行动 我们得找人阻止
What's wrong with freedom of speech?
言论自♥由♥有什么错?
Listen to my kid talking about Columbus Calls him a murdering thief
你应该听听我儿子的说法 他说哥伦布是杀人凶手
They wiped out almost all of my people Cubans are from Spain
他们屠♥杀♥我们的人♥民♥ 古巴人是从西班牙来的
They were Taino Indians who got raped by Columbus and the Conquistadors
严格来说 他们是被 哥伦布强♥暴♥的泰诺印地安人
That's right Reuben
说得对 鲁本
Mulignon got Martin Luther King Day what do we got?
黑人得到马丁路德节 我们得到什么?
I have sympathy for the red man Why is that?
我同情印地安人 这从何说起?
Jews because of their history have common cause with the oppressed
犹太人 因为他们的历史 有其受迫♥害♥的源由
Some Indians were deliberately given blankets tainted with smallpox
有人会故意把有天花的 毯子送给印地安人
Died like flies
让他们死于非命
No shit? Yeah shit
你说真的? 如假包换
Yeah? You wanna talk about terrorism? Look who started it
对 你要讨论生物战 看看是谁起的头?
Amen to that my friend That's right
说得有道理 没错
Christopher Columbus was no better than Adolf Hitler
比起希♥特♥勒♥ 哥伦布也没好到哪里去
Back up Hitler?
等等 你是说希♥特♥勒♥?
Yeah I'm not the only one who thinks so
不止我一个人这样认为
That Indian from the protest
对 示♥威♥活动那个印地安人
who was whining about the wilderness?
不断的说着什么不受控制的状态
They had him on T V...and he called Columbus Hitler
他们请他上电视 他便说哥伦布就是希♥特♥勒♥
'Cause it's true man You're talking out of your ass
因为这就是事实 你在说什么鬼话?
Columbus and Hitler? You're trivializing the Holocaust
把哥伦布和希♥特♥勒♥相比 你把纳粹集中营看得太简单了
Frankly Reuben if you got that kind of covert anti-Semitism...
说实在的 鲁本 你要是有那种反犹太主义
I'd like you to leave my house
我要你现在就离开我家
AntiSemitism? That's right
反犹太主义? 没错
Fuck you too my man!
去你的
Guys come on Reuben Hesh you guys been friends for years
鲁本 赫希 别这样 你们是多年的老朋友
I'll call Marty up in Connecticut He knows a big Mohonk
我联络康ue5ea迪克的马帝 他认识孟汉克族的大人物
That cocksucker
那个混♥蛋♥
We're not tired I didn't spill food 'cause I'm tired
我们还不累 我不是因为累了才打翻食物
Don't argue okay? Listen to your Aunt Grace and Aunt Mary
不准回嘴 好好听 葛蕾丝阿姨和玛莉阿姨的话
Do what they say
照她们的话去做
All right say good night to your Aunt Carmela Good night Aunt Carmela
跟卡蜜拉阿姨说晚安 卡蜜拉阿姨 晚安
It's great your family could come down -They're leaving tomorrow
你们的家人都来了 真好 他们明天就要走了
Somebody's sick up there Dad?
家里有人生病了 爸爸?爸爸?
Dad Sophia locked the door!
爸爸 苏菲亚把门锁起来了
Should I get that?
要我去接吗?
He takes all my pencils!
他把我的铅笔都拿走了
Baccilieri residence Carmela is that you?
巴加利瑞家 卡蜜拉 是你吗?
It's Corrado Hello
是我 克拉多 你好
How's my boy Bobby doing? He knows I couldn't make it to the services
巴比还好吗? 他知道我不能参加葬礼
He's all right he's upstairs with the kids What a heartbreak
他很好 跟孩子们在楼上 真是令人伤心欲绝
You know I remember the first time I met her like it was yesterday
我还记得第一次看到她的情景 好像还是昨天的事
It was my birthday dinner at Roman Gardens I'll never forget it
那是在我在罗马花♥园♥的 生日宴会上 我一直没有忘记
She said I looked like Pablo Picasso
她说我长得像毕卡索
And I didn't even know what he looked like
我根本不知道毕卡索长什么样
But one day she showed me a picture of him and you know she was right
有天她拿了照片给我看 她说得对 我们还真像
That's very touching Let me get Bobby
真是令人感动的故事 让我叫巴比来听
I wanna know if he'll pick me up for court or if I should call Murf
我只是想知道 他明天会不会送我去法♥院♥
Maybe you should let Bobby be Think about his needs instead of your own
我想你应该让巴比休息一下 别只顾着你自己 替他想想
It's not me Don't villainize me here
我怎么会这么做 别把我当坏人
Murf goes to bed early so I wanted to call him now if I need him to drive me
梅菲很早睡 如果我要叫他来接我 现在就得跟他联络
I don't wanna disturb him when he's asleep He's an old man for God's sake
我不想等他睡了再吵醒他 毕竟他年纪大了
Stella!
史黛拉!
What the fuck are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?
We don't have to hide baby
我们不用躲了 宝贝
I did it
我说了!
Now I can devote myself to you completely
现在我可以全心全意对你
Now there can be no more fear
从现在起 我们不用害怕
No more guilt
不必有罪恶感
Just sex Yeah
只有性 对 没错
You know what I want And you want it all don't you?
你知道我想要什么 你什么都想要 对不对?
Oh yeah You need me slut
对 你需要我 小骚货
I need it all baby!
我什么都要 宝贝
Oh shit!
糟了
Tonight's my night I gotta bring food over to Bobby Bacala's
糟了 今晚轮到我了 我得带食物到巴比家
You're on ziti patrol too? Ro's got Thursdays
你也参加了伙食团? 罗莎莉负责星期四
Well what should I do?
我该怎么办?
You could do me a solid Tony
你可以给我一个承诺 东尼
Next time you see Hesh...
下次你再见到赫希 跟他说
remind him my granddaughter's Bat Mitzvah present doesn't really work
我孙女的成人礼礼物 不能用
The bubble jet printer I don't like to keep hocking him
就是那台喷墨印表机 我不想一直找他的麻烦
He knows about it
他自己心知肚明
He said he lost the sales slip
他说收据不见了
So Marty where is this guy?
马帝 这家伙在哪里?
There he is What'd I say? Right on cue
他来了 你看 说曹操 曹操就到
Chief
酋长大人
Where behind the preppy guy? That's him
哪里?浑小子后面那个? 那就是他
Chief I'd like to introduce you to my friends
酋长 我要为你介绍我的好朋友
Silvio Dante Tony Soprano
席尔维欧丹提和东尼索波诺
The guy I was telling you about
这就是我跟你们提过的人
Chief Doug Smith
道格史密斯酋长
Tribal chairman of the Mohonk Indians and CEO of Mohonk Enterprises
他是印地安孟汉克族的族长 也是孟汉克企业的执行长
An honor Thanks for coming all the way down here
我很荣幸 感谢你远道而来
I had business in Manhattan anyway
反正我在曼哈顿也有事业
Not again
又来这套
Would you bring the gentleman a Ketel One please?
替这男士送杯 卡泰尔一号♥伏特加 好吗?
So Chief he told you about the shit going down in Newark?
酋长 他跟你提过 在纽瓦克发生的事吗?
Small element Ruins it for the rest of us
一粒老鼠屎坏了一锅粥
I've got a $250 million casino and a huge Italian-American customer base
我手上有价值2点5亿的赌场 还有一大推美借义大利客人
Providence east Boston Good people
在普维敦斯和波士顿东 他们都是好人
Our part of the world We're closer than Atlantic City
在我们这一区 我们比大西洋城还近
This is a brand new facility state-of-the-art
这都是全新打造的设备 最顶级的
This fucking protest They're burning Columbus in effigy down there
这个狗屁示♥威♥活动 他们在这里把哥伦布的划像给烧了
They'll lay down in front of the parade That's not gonna happen
他们会阻止游♥行♥队伍 绝对不会发生
People like Redclay they're out of touch in their ivory towers
像瑞克雷那种人 他们已经脱了节 整天关在象牙塔里
They don't understand the economic opportunity
他们不了解只有经济
that funds much of the Native American community
才能让美国原住民的社区繁荣
this man put in the Deerpark reservation rec center
你应该看看这个人 在鹿园保护区的
You should see the Olympic-size swimming pool...
育乐中心所建造的 那个奥♥运♥等级的游泳池
Well we all got kids
我们都有孩子
We don't want to see our heritage attacked that's all
我们只是不希望自己的 传统受到打击 这样而已
No offense Chief but you don't look much like an Indian
我无意冒犯 酋长 你看起来不像印地安人
Frankly I passed most of my life as white...
说实在的 我的大半生 一直过着白人的生活
until I had a racial awakening and discovered my Mohonk blood
直到有一天突然觉醒 发现自己有孟汉克族的血统
My grandmother on my father's side her mother was a quarter Mohonk
我奶奶的母亲 有四分之一孟汉克族的血统
All this happened when the casino bill got passed right?
那是在赌场合法化之后 才发生的吧?
Better late than never Mohonk if you love Columbus
来得早不如来的巧 如果你爱哥伦布 请叫孟汉克
Sorry I didn't make it last night
对不起 我昨晚没来
My Bible group had a potluck for the homeless
我们的读经之友为游民举办餐会
and I was on cleanup crew
我要负责事后清理 所以
Food food Like that solves all the world's problems
你们以为送东西给我们吃 就能解决所有问题
Bobby we've been neighbors
巴比 我们都是好邻居
I know that we don't talk much but if you want to I'm here for you
我知道我们不常聊天 如果需要的话 我会陪你的
What is it?
怎么了?
That day...
那天
when she had the accident...
她出车祸的那天
I was stuck in traffic
我刚好塞在路上
And my son called because Karen wanted me to pick up steaks and eggplants
我儿子打电♥话♥给我 因为凯伦要我去买♥♥牛排和茄子
And I was mad at her for sending me
我还很不高兴
I was tired
我那天好累
I was mad at her
我竟然还生她的气
But I was stuck in traffic because of her accident
因为她的车祸 我被塞在路上
She was up the road ahead of me lying in twisted metal
她就在我前面的路上 躺在一堆废铁里面
But I didn't know and I could've been with her
可是我什么都不知道 我应该在旁边陪她的
I should've been there to help her
我应该在旁边帮她的
But I was mad at her
可是我竟然在生她的气
My sweet Karen
我亲爱的凯伦
My sweet girl
世上最甜美的女孩
Pass me the peppers
把胡椒给我
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表