剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
We'll pick a place later.
晚点再决定地点
I got my stepdaughter and her friends this weekend.
这周我继女和她朋友来
I'm gonna have to bring them along. Okay, good.
我得带她们一起去 没关系 好
Thanks.
谢谢
Somebody will call you.
会有人打给你
Where is Anthony? He went upstairs with that girl.
安东尼在哪儿? 他和那女生在楼上
You two come with me.
你们两个跟我来
That door is not supposed to be closed. We were studying.
你不该关门的 我们在念书
Is this how you treat your guests? My guests? You invited them.
你这样对待你的客人吗? 我的客人?是你请他们来的
These kids just lost their mom. Could you give them a little time?
这些孩子才死了妈 你不能花一点时间陪他们吗?
You know how much Little Bobby likes you. Now what am I, daycare?
你知道巴比很喜欢你的 我算什么?托儿所吗?
You must have a million games in here. Clue, Monopoly.
你有一大堆游戏 线索 大富翁
Help them pick something out.
帮他们找个游戏
Come on in, kids. A.J.'s gonna help you find a game.
孩子们进来 安东尼会帮你们找游戏
Spirit...
鬼魂
speak to me.
告诉我
Is Bobby Junior gay?
小巴比是不是同性恋?
Now, do it again for real, like last time with the dead little baby.
不 认真再来一次 像上次和那个死小孩一样
Quit messing around.
对 不要闹了
Okay, serious.
好 认真点
Spirits, identify yourself.
鬼魂 请表明身份
You're forcing it again. Shut up!
你又推了 闭嘴
Do you think it's my mom? Probably not. It's not people you know.
你想是我妈吗? 大概不是 不会是你认识的人
Will you do it with me, Devin? Okay.
戴文 你和我一起来好吗? 好
Spirit.
鬼魂
Do you know Karen Baccilieri?
你认识凯伦巴卡拉吗? 苏菲亚
Is she making new friends in heaven?
她在天堂交了朋友吗?
Maybe we should play something else.
也许我们该玩别的
This is stupid. Let's play Clue. You're just a scared little baby.
这太蠢了 我们玩线索好了 你真是个胆小鬼
I'm not scared. I have this game at home.
我才不害怕 我家有这个游戏
I used to play it all the time...
我以前常常玩
until it got boring.
直到觉得无聊
How about we try and contact the dead for real?
我们认真尝试接触死者好吗?
Just heard from our friend. The other guy'll sit down. I'm going on Tuesday.
我们朋友传话来 那个人要谈谈 我周二下去
Want me there? I was thinking of bringing Paulie down.
要我去吗? 我想带保利去
Face time with you could be what he needs.
和你去对谈也许正是他需要的
He's on the rag lately. Then I decided against it.
他最近怪怪的 那我决定不带他去了
The other day, we were talking about Florida.
那天我们谈到佛罗里达时
I noticed you clammed up around Paulie.
我注意到你看保利在场 就不说了
You did, too.
你也是
It occurred to me that maybe Paulie's the one...
我突然想到也许是保利
telling our friend in New York all our business.
告诉我们纽约的朋友 我们的生意
Somebody had to pass along that fat joke.
一定有人外传了那个肥笑话
He was in Youngstown at the time.
他那时在牢里
In the can. What, people can't visit him?
不能有人去看他吗?
Jesus, you believe this shit?
老天 你真的相信?
We're talking about fucking Paulie here.
你说的是保利
For now, he's got no reason to know about the trip.
他没理由知道这次旅行
Nobody's got a reason to know.
没人需要知道
Absolutely. It's on a need-to-know basis.
绝对 不需知道的人不必知道
And get this fucking appraiser working again. I got houses just sitting there.
叫那个估价师开始工作 我有房♥子等着估价
You got to hold hands.
牵起手来
And nobody let go.
不能放手
The most important thing...
最重要的是
is that you keep your eyes closed during the ceremony...
仪式进行时要闭上眼睛
because if you open them, whatever spirits we're speaking to...
如果你张开眼睛 和我们对话的鬼魂
will permanently remain trapped between worlds forever.
就会永远陷身两个世界之间
Everybody's eyes shut?
眼睛都闭上了吗?
Oh, great spirit from beyond.
那一边的伟大鬼魂
Reveal yourself.
请现身
Give us a sign of your presence.
让我们知道你来了
Keep laughing if you think it's funny.
安东尼 觉得好笑就笑吧
It was you.
是你
You hear that? What?
你听到了吗? 什么?
I heard it. Me, too.
我听到了 我也是
Wait. I see a...
等一下 我看到
gray mist...
一团灰雾
with little specks of light.
还有一团光亮
That's what I'm seeing, too. Wait.
我也是 等一下
I see somebody. An old man.
我看到人了 一个老人
Spirit from another dimension, can you reveal yourself?
另一空间来的鬼魂 请你现身
What?
什么?
What's that? How come he's only talking to you?
什么? 为什么他只和你说话?
Because I'm the oldest, and closest to the afterlife.
因为我最大 最接近死后生命
You're a sea captain?
你是一位船长?
Captain Jacobus?
杰克船长?
What?
什么?
He says it's a terrible storm.
他说有个大风暴
It's raining where you are?
你那儿在下雨?
Waves are smashing against the boat?
大浪打在船上?
He's here!
她来了 她来了
Oh, Jesus Christ, they'll kill me.
老天
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Oh, my God, what happened?
我的天 怎么回事?
Nothing, we were just playing.
没事 我们在玩
We were playing Ouija board. And then A.J. Did this seance.
我们在玩碟仙 安东尼在和鬼魂说话
Dad, I want to go home.
爸 我想回家
Soph', it's just a Ouija board.
苏菲亚 只是碟仙游戏罢了
She's just scared.
她吓到了
It's okay, honey, Daddy's here.
没关系 爸爸在这儿
This is your idea of fun? You scared these kids half to death!
你觉得这很好玩? 你吓坏这些孩子了
I didn't do anything. He freaked out.
我什么都没做 他自己吓到的
Why's your shirt all wet?
衣服怎么湿了?
Bobby, look, he had a sponge.
巴比 看 他有块海棉
After what we just talked about, this is what you do?
我们才讲过 你就这样
You asshole.
你混♥蛋♥ 你混♥蛋♥ 巴比
You, say good night.
你 道晚安
You, get out of my sight.
你 离开我的视线
I can't remember when I was more disappointed in you.
我对你从没这么失望过
You know what?
你知道吗?
He locked me in the garage at the guy with the ponytail's house.
上次在那个绑马尾的人家里 他把我锁在车♥库♥里
Bobby, I don't even know what to say. I am so embarrassed.
巴比 我真不知道要说什么 我真是难为情
Part of growing up, don't worry about it.
成长的过程嘛 别担心
I'm only the appraiser!
我只是个估价师
What do you think? You could hide from us?
你觉得能躲过我们吗?
Tony bought three more houses that need appraisals.
东尼又买♥♥了三栋房♥子 需要估价 维克
I can't. I told you, please.
我不能 我告诉过你了 拜托
Johnny and Carmine's guys, they hurt me.
强尼和卡明的人揍了我一顿
That's nothing compared to what we're gonna do, Victor.
绝比不上我们现在要做的
So go back inside, get your appraising shit, and start appraising.
进去拿你的估价用的东西 开始估价
Did you like the movie?
喜欢这部电影吗?
What's the matter?
怎么了?
You went to the cemetery today, didn't you?
你今天去了墓园 是不是?
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
'Cause you got cemetery mud on your shoes.
因为你鞋上有墓园的泥土
Mud? What are you, Marge Hingenbrender now?
泥土?你是什么?犯罪鉴识员?
What do you know about the mud? You been spying on me?
你又懂泥土了?你在监视我吗?
What, I can't go to the cemetery? I got to get permission from you?
我不能去墓园吗?
We're talking about you. Not me.
得要你批准? 我们谈的是你 不是我
You know, the grave and the funeral...
墓园和葬礼 没完没了
It's never ending. You don't want to let it go.
你不想让它过去
Did you even pay the funeral bill yet? I'm never gonna pay him.
你付了葬礼的帐单吗? 我永远不会付的
Son of a bitch put an extra 15 pounds on Karen when they did her up.
那混♥蛋♥替凯伦打理的遗容 让她胖了十五磅
This dispute with the bill is morbid clinging.
帐单的争议是病态的依附
This is exactly what I mean, we have a nice evening...
正是我在说的
and we end up talking about your dead wife.
我们好好出来玩 结果又谈到你太太
You invited me. The other night at Tony's...
你邀我的 那天在东尼家
your kids were trying to contact Karen on a Ouija board.
你小孩想用碟仙游戏联络凯伦
What do you expect? You're talking to a headstone.
你期待对墓碑说话能得到什么?
She's my wife. She's dead, and I'm here.
她是我太太 她死了 我在这儿
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表