剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
He killed my mother, and now he's going to kill me and my father too.
- 救命 - 听着 好了
- Please help! - Look, all right.
“我叫拉斐尔克劳迪奥包蒂斯塔
"I am Rafael Claudio Bautista.
和住在我的土地上的女孩们生了14个孩子 最小的女孩只有11岁
I have fathered fourteen children by girls as young as 11 who live on my land.
我也蹂躏了这片土地
I've also raped the land.
六年前 我烧掉了60平方公里的
I burned 6,000 hectares of the last reserve
最后一个猩红金刚鹦鹉保护区”
of the Scarlet Macaw six years ago."
签字
Sign it!
好了 我们走
Okay, we're out of here.
把引爆器给我
Give me the detonator.
请把引爆器给我
Please give me the detonator.
查理 我们走
Charlie, let's go.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
查理 快跑
Charlie, go!
玛格 开门
Margot, door!
- 爸爸 - 要是我就不会靠近 小孩
- Dad! - I wouldn't come closer, kid.
必须说 我不愿意 在这里看到你和你的家人
Gotta say, I'm not best pleased to see you and your family here.
我很抱歉从背后枪击你
And I'm sorry for shooting you in the back and all.
可是你好像对暴♥力♥威胁无动于衷
But you seem inert to threats of violence.
时间到了 艾力
Times up, Allie.
你的死会是缓慢的 不过我会怜悯你的家人
Your death will be slow, but I'll show mercy to your family.
查理 去找你妈妈
Charlie, go to your mother.
- 爸爸 - 查理
- Dad! - Charlie.
别像你♥爸♥爸那样
Don't be like your daddy.
查理
Charlie.
滚开 比尔
Fuck off, Bill.
查理 我们必须离开
Charlie, we have to go now.
你不比子弹跑得快
You ain't faster than a bullet.
查理 和你妈妈离开
Charlie, go with your mother.
爸爸
Dad!
没关系
It's okay.
为了我们去做吧
Do it for us.
来吧 宝贝
Come, sweetie.
不 别告诉我们冷静
No, stop telling us to calm down!
拜托 让我们过去 我爸爸在上面
Please, just let us through. My dad is up there.
我们以前这样做过
We've done this process before.
这一路的地形和旅程将是漫长和艰难的
The terrain and journey to get there will be long and difficult.
请不要带上任何重物和没有价值的东西
Please leave anything heavy and of no value.
- 怎么样 - 还行
- How's it going? - Okay.
(制冰机)
我记得这个
I remember this.
我们走吧
Let's go.
(贾斯汀娜号♥)
(蚊子海岸)
拿上东西放到那边
Grab some stuff and take it over there.
查理
Charlie.
你好吗 欢迎 旅途怎么样
How are you? Welcome. How was the trip?
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表