剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
天啊
Oh, my God.
来吧 我们来跳
Come on. Let's go.
没事的 我保证 好吧 来吧
It's all right, I promise. All right, come on.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
爸爸 是我 -查理 你在这里干嘛
Dad, it's me. -Charlie, what are you doing here?
我跟着你来的
I followed you.
你为什么跟着我
And why the hell did you do that?
我听到你告诉妈妈你有危险 我想帮忙
Well, I heard you tell Mom you were in danger and wanted to help.
你不应该来
You shouldn't have come.
你看到刚才那些人了吗
Did you see those men back there?
吉列尔莫的人在干盗窃的副业 这地方腐烂透顶了
Guillermo's guys run a looting sideline. This place is so rotten.
是 不过我以前见过他们
Yeah, I've seen them before, though.
等等 什么 你自己以前 来过这么远的地方
Wait, sorry. You've come this far on your own before?
查理
Charlie.
是 来过几次
Yeah, a few times.
爸爸 没关系 我知道自己小心 好吗
Dad, it's okay, though. I know how to be careful, all right?
我知道这些人 他们是抢匪
I know about those guys. They're huaqueros.
他们是掠夺者 他们在找文物之类的
They're looters. They look for artifacts and stuff.
听着 我能帮你 让我帮你吧
Look, I can help you. Let me help.
拥有红房♥子的人 他想让我用鹬鸟程序帮助他
The guy who owns Casa Roja, he wants me to use Sandpiper to help him.
我以后再解释
I'll explain later.
嘿
Hey.
如果你要来 就来吧
If you're coming, let's go.
然后再来一次 转圈
And then one more and turn.
好的
Okay.
很好
Great.
然后... -再来
And then-- -Again?
艾力不在码头 也不在红房♥子
Allie wasn't at the jetty. And he's not at Casa Roja.
我等了很久
I waited, and I waited.
他没来
He stood me up.
你要给我讲讲鹬鸟程序吗
So, you gonna tell me about Sandpiper?
它是一个算法 一个程序
It's an algorithm. It's a program.
它在大多数人认为的混乱中找到秩序
It finds order in what most people think is chaos.
比如说
Like what?
任何事
Anything.
人、天气、风、动物
People, the weather, wind, animals.
公鸡每天早上打鸣 对吗 这是规律
Rooster crows every morning, right? That's a pattern.
这里 瞧
Here, look.
就连这个
Even this.
秩序和混乱 都在你的手掌里
Order and chaos, all in the palm of your hand.
我不明白
I don't get it.
好吧 一片叶子 这是秩序 对吗
All right. One leaf, that's order. Right?
一棵树 就有点复杂了
Tree, it gets a little more complicated.
但所有这些 这是混乱 对吗
But all this, that's chaos, right?
好吧
Okay.
其实不是 它是规律
Except it's not. It's a pattern.
你只需弄清它是什么 它为什么这样安排
You just have to unlock what it is. Why it's arranged the way it is.
要做到这点 你需要数据 大量数据
And for that, you need data, lots of it.
那么 这为什么重要呢
So, why is this even important?
你理解了规律 就能够控制它
You understand the pattern, then you can control it.
比如预测未来
Like, predict the future?
对 算是吧 它不完美 但可以预测
Yeah, kinda. I mean, it's not perfect, but it can.
是啊 可是有一些事情 是偶然发生的 对吗
Yeah, but some things just happen, right?
随机的 比如意外事故
Randomly. Like an accident.
对 政♥治♥家
Yeah, politicians.
爸爸 我是认真的 拜托
Dad, I'm serious. Come on.
有些事情你不能预测
Like, there are some things that you can't predict.
它没有规律 对吗
That don't have a pattern. Right?
对
Right.
瞧 你看到那只鸟了吗
Look, you see that bird?
如果能够给我关于那只鸟的每一项数据
Now, if it were possible to give me every piece of data on that bird,
交♥配♥规律、寿命、天气 所有一切数据
mating patterns, life span, weather, absolutely everything,
那么我就能确切地告诉你 那只鸟接下来会飞向哪里
then I could tell you exactly where that bird's gonna fly next.
甚至它会怎么死 或者什么会杀死它
Even how it might die, or what's gonna kill it.
这有点丧气
That's kinda depressing.
是
Uh-huh.
可我也许能够告诉你如何拯救它
But I might also be able to tell you how to save it.
我不知道
I don't know.
你不是说过...
I mean, didn't you tell me that, like--
如果有人有一个适用于一切的答案
that if someone has an answer that they can apply to everything,
那它就不是一个真正的答案 它就像一个邪教 对吗
then it isn't a real answer. It's like a cult. Right?
你相信什么
And what do you believe?
我相信那只鸟想飞到哪就飞到哪
I believe that the bird just flies wherever the fuck it wants to.
你一直是有些混乱
Well, you've always been a little chaotic.
那是你的规律 像你妈妈
That's your pattern. Like your mom.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
给你 我去给我们买♥♥点喝的 -好吧
Here. I'll go get us something to drink. -Okay.
我们在哪
Where are we?
广场
El zocalo.
对 可是 是哪个城镇
Yeah. But, what town?
圣帕斯夸尔...
San Pasqual...
附近有机场吗
Is there an airport nearby?
这些人是谁 -我不知道 吉列尔莫的人
Who are these guys? -I don't fucking know. Guillermo's men.
你的团队呢
Where's your team?
他拒绝用他们 他坚持我用他的人
He turned them away. He insists I use his people.
他的人是毒贩
His people are traffickers.
他们凶恶至极 没有下限
They're voracious, and they know no bounds.
你不要让他们逗留太长时间
You'll keep their visit short.
那个家伙是怎么回事
What's wrong with that guy?
他太奇怪了
He's so fucking weird.
他并不是一直这样
He wasn't always like this.
他曾经因为酒驾出了车祸
He had a car accident driving drunk.
他的母亲当时在车上 她死了
His mom was with him, and she died.
他的家人从未原谅他
Family has never forgiven him.
那么玛格是你计划中的一部分吗
So, is Margot part of your plan,
或任何你的计划 -不
or any of your plans? -No.
她和艾力是怎么回事
What's been going on with her and Allie?
我可以告诉你他弄沉了一条船 为了防止她逃走
Well, I can tell you that he sank a boat to keep her from running away.
真的
Really?
这应该能让你明白她对艾力的感受
That should tell you how she feels about Allie.
但那并不能说明她对你的真诚度或动机
That, however, doesn't answer her sincerity or motives toward you.
回头见 -好
See you later. -Yeah.
(护照)
(护照)
(英国公民 男 伦敦)
好吧
Okay.
(美国 茱迪马斯特森)
(1976年8月6日生 德州杰克逊湖)
天啊
Jesus Christ.
嗨
Hi.
噢
Oh.
瞧瞧这个
Take a look at this.
天啊 这一定曾经很壮观
Damn, this must have been amazing.
是啊 一定是 曾经
Exactly. Must've. Once.
在某个混♥蛋♥把所有的图形锯下来拖走之前
Before some asshole sawed off all the glyphs and hauled them out of here.
怎么能这么做
How would you even do that?
留在这里多好
I mean, it would've been nice to just leave it here.
让别人来实地看看
Let someone come actually see it for real.
它们在这里能干嘛 在丛林里损失钱吗
What good are they gonna do here, losing money in the jungle?
把它们放到博物馆 卖♥♥20美元一件T恤衫
Put 'em in a museum. You know, charge 20 bucks for a T-shirt.
对 -把它们分解
Right. -You hack 'em up.
送到好多博物馆去 你能赚四倍的钱
Send 'em to a whole bunch of museums. Quadruple your money.
对
Right.
因为汽车零件 比一辆完好的车更值钱 对吗
'Cause car parts are worth more than an actually good car, right?
原来你确实听了我说的话
Turns out you do listen to things I say.
人不会尊重那些不会让他们赚钱的东西
People won't respect anything they can't monetize.
他们必须偷窃它 然后卖♥♥掉它
They have to steal it and then sell it.
被你说中了
Bingo.
甚至更糟 当人们的历史被盗窃
Even worse, when people get their history stolen,
他们的灵魂也随之而去了 殖民♥主♥义入门
their soul goes right along with it, Colonialism 101.
有点像我们
Kind of like with us.
这话是什么意思 -不...不是...
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表