剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
I know.
我很难过这件事发生在你身上
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
让我心碎的是
It breaks my heart
当你最需要我的时候 我不在你身边
that I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most.
但是你挺身而出 你真勇敢 我为你感到骄傲
But you stepped up. You were so brave, and I'm so proud of you.
我真的非常爱你 我们都爱你
And I love you so, so much. We all do.
来吧 我们去救你♥爸♥爸
Come on. Let's go save your dad.
该死
Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
该死 混♥蛋♥
Fuck. Son of a bitch!
天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿
Hey.
嘿...
Hey, hey.
嘘 没事的
It's okay.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
他们就快回来了 好吗
They're gonna be back soon. Okay?
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
不知道
I don't know.
(警告 高压 死亡危险)
你待在这里
Just stay here.
来吧 我们快离开这里 无论是谁干的 他们可能还在这里
Come on. Let's get out of here. Whoever did this might still be here.
不 我觉得不会
No, I don't think so.
这里没有人
Nobody's here.
血迹干了一段时间了
The blood's been dry a while.
这里是安全的
It's safe.
我们还得给爸爸找到药 对吗
I mean, we still have to get the medicine for Dad, right?
好吧 我们去看看娱乐室或餐厅
Okay, let's check the rec room or the mess hut.
我们走
Let's go.
(高度易燃 禁止吸烟)
(爆♥炸♥品 危险)
你觉得这里发生了什么 -不知道
What do you think happened here? -I don't know.
这里一团糟 可是他们什么都没拿走
It's all fucked up, but they didn't take anything.
他们想要的是炸♥药♥
They wanted the dynamite.
该死 什么都没有
Fucking nothing.
不在这里
It's not here.
查理
Charlie!
一定是这其中一个
It's gotta be one of these.
是这个吗
Is that it?
不知道
I don't know.
对 就是它
Yeah, this is it.
该死
Fuck.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 我想我成功了
Dad, I think I did it!
爸爸
Dad?
嘿
Hey.
你好像有些冷
You're kinda cold.
以前我生病的时候 你会给我这么做
You used to do this for me when I was sick.
把我包得紧紧的 就像一个墨西哥卷饼
Tuck me in all nice and tight, like a burrito.
我们有一本晚安书
And we had a good night book.
是关于猎熊的
The one about the bear hunt.
我记得 你会给我我的白兔子 让我抱着
I remember, you know, you'd give me my white bunny to hug,
你会给我读书 你会表演各种角色的声音
and you'd read the book to me, and you'd do all the voices.
你表演所有角色的声音
You did everything.
你最后一次表演声音是什么时候
When was the last time you did the voices, do you think?
故事里好像有四个小孩 也许还有一只狗
I think there were, like, four kids. Maybe a dog too.
他们决定去捕猎一只熊 不知道为什么
And they decide to go hunt a bear for whatever reason.
他们走过了各种地形
And they head through all this stuff.
比如高大起伏的草丛
Like tall, wavy grass.
幽深冰冷的河流
The deep, cold river.
广袤阴暗的森林
Big, dark forest.
“我们不能从下面走 我们不能从上面走
"We can't go under it. We can't go over it.
不 我们必须穿过它”
No. We must go through it."
你一定是每天晚上都给我读
Must have told it to me every night
我不确定 大概两年左右
for, I don't know, like two years or something.
也许年龄很小的时候 对时间没概念
Guess it's hard to tell when you're really little.
总之 他们到达了一个洞穴
Anyway, you know, they get to this cave
里面有一只熊
and, basically, there's a bear in it.
他们吓坏了 一路跑回了家
And they get super freaked and run all the way home
决定他们再也不要捕猎熊了
and decide they're never gonna hunt a bear ever again.
实际上
Thing is...
爸爸 我害怕死那本书了
Dad, I was so fucking scared of that book.
你对我说完晚安以后 我就醒着躺在床上
You'd say good night to me, and I would just lie awake in bed
想着墙上的阴影是会吃掉我的熊
thinking the shadows on the walls were bears that were gonna eat me.
我从来没有告诉过你 因为...
I never told you because...
我知道你很想当个好爸爸
I knew you really, really wanted to be a good dad.
就算我那时很小 我也能看出来
Even when I was little, I could tell
你想做我们的好爸爸
you just wanted being us to be so awesome.
我想如果我告诉你那本书让我有多么害怕
I thought if I told you how scared it made me feel,
你会难过
you would have been sad.
可我真希望我告诉你了
I wish I told you, though.
另找一本书其实本来很容易
Could've easily found another book,
比如《晚安月亮》或《给麋鹿一个麦芬》
like Goodnight Moon or Give a Moose a Muffin.
我真希望我告诉你了
I wish I told you.
等等 看看 在右边
Wait. Look, there on the right.
在哪
Where?
那个岩壁 一定是它 对吗
That rock face. It's gotta be the one, right?
是
Yeah.
看来你们找到了更大的树
Looks like you found a bigger tree.
你能接着开吗
You still good to drive?
我没事
I'm fine.
你还好吗 -没事
You okay? -I'm okay.
大概有一万家快餐店
There's about 10,000 fast-food joints
会毫不犹豫地雇用你当厨师
who would pay you in a heartbeat to work the grill.
能给我一个吗
Can I have one?
你说的是本月明星员工
Talking employee of the month.
也许给你一笔上汉堡包大学的奖学金
Maybe a scholarship to Hamburger University.
救生衣
So life jackets, huh?
还有胶带
And duct tape.
胶带永远用得上
Can't have too much duct tape.
用棘轮带是个好办法
Using ratchet straps was good,
但用救生衣的聚苯乙烯泡沫塑料 真的很聪明
but the Styrofoam from the life jackets, that was really smart.
我不确定我自己会不会想出这个主意
I don't know if I would've thought of something like that.
你会想出更聪明的办法
You would've done something smarter.
我想不出来 一时半会儿不会
Nothing occurs to me. Not right off the bat.
你所做的非常聪明
What you did was super smart.
还有药物也很聪明
And the meds. This was pretty smart too.
那些书一定没白看 对吗
All those books, they must be good for something, right?
妈妈帮忙了 -只有一点点
Mom helped. -A little.
在我们去往目的地的路上 最好让你回去学习 对吗
So, better get you back studying, right? While we get to where we're going.
我们应该起锚了
We should pull anchor.
我来
I got it.
你想掌舵吗
You wanna take the wheel?
你开什么玩笑 你能行
Are you kidding? You got this.
遇到急流怎么办
What about the rapids?
你不能从上面走
Well, you can't go over them.
你不能从下面走 你必须穿过它们
Can't go under them. You're gonna have to go through them.
给你
Here.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表