剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
(超越善与恶)
(尤利西斯)
(敏捷的棕色狐狸跳过了懒狗)
(太空旅行和天文学百科全书)
嘿 没事
Hey. It's okay.
我恨这个鬼地方
I hate this fucking place!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我们捉到猴子就赶紧离开这里 兄弟
Let's get the fucking monkey and get out of here, bro.
我们必须在5点之前到家
We need to be home before five.
(汽油)
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
他在睡觉
He's asleep.
发生了什么事 他为什么弄沉了渔船
What happened? I mean, why did he sink the trawler?
妈妈 他知道我们的打算吗 我觉得他不知道
Does he know what we're doing, Ma? I don't think he does.
我觉得不会...怎么可能
I don't. I mean... how could he?
他知道
He knows.
老天
Man.
睡得真死
Slept like the dead.
好多年都没睡得这么死了 一定是新鲜空气的缘故
Haven't slept like that in years. Must be the clean air.
宝贝 能让我和你妈妈单独聊一会儿吗
Honey. You wanna give me and your mom a second here?
没问题
Sure.
你不会成功的 燃料不够
It wouldn't have worked. You didn't have enough fuel.
我有足够燃料让我们离开这里 我只需要那么多
I had enough to get us away. That's all I needed.
就算你和蒂娜没有耗尽燃料
Let's say that you and Dina didn't run out of gas
在荒无人烟的地方 没有死于饥渴
in the middle of nowhere, didn't die of thirst or starvation,
或者碰到可能会趁火打劫的人
or run into someone that might exploit that situation.
或者你穿过墨西哥 越过边境进入美国
Or you get across Mexico, cross the border into the United States.
然后呢
So, now what?
你说呢
You tell me.
你正要说呢 对吗 谁能拦得住你
You're about to, right? I mean, try stopping you.
接下来你就会被捕 在监狱里度过余生
What happens is, is you get arrested and spend the rest of your life in prison.
查理 他被引渡到墨西哥
Charlie? He gets extradited to Mexico.
这是最好的情况
That's the best case.
这是你的打算 对吗
That was your plan, right?
准备带着蒂娜 带着查理走
Gonna take Dina with you. Gonna take Charlie.
你说得对 我是这么打算的
You're goddamn right, I was.
你不想和我待在这里
You don't wanna stay here with me.
你太冲动了 没有想清楚后果
You're being impulsive, and you're not thinking through the consequences.
没有为自己 当然也没有为孩子们想清楚
Not for yourself and certainly not for the kids.
我本来可以去自首 孩子们会很好
I would've turned myself in. And the kids, they would've been fine.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
在美国你最多能坚持一周 你烧掉了退路
You would've lasted a week in the US, and you burned that bridge.
你可真是理智的声音啊
Well, aren't you the voice of reason.
我只想保证全家人的安全
I just wanna keep everyone safe.
你想让全家人待在一起
You wanna keep everyone together.
你想给我们营造一个家 不管我们喜不喜欢
You wanna make this a home, whether we like it or not.
你期望我们对此感到高兴
And you expect us to be happy about it.
可是你不能强迫别人高兴 艾力
But you can't compel people to be happy, Allie.
不是围一圈栅栏就算是一个家
And you can't make a home by putting a fence around it.
这不是家 这是拘留所
This is not a home. It's a detention center.
我不会改变你的想法 在这里不行
And I'm not gonna change your mind about that. Not here.
你不妨试试 我需要笑一笑了
Why don't you give it a try? I mean, I could use a laugh.
我想我说的意思是 如果你想离开我
I guess what I'm saying is, is if you're gonna leave me,
我知道我拦不住你
I know I can't stop you.
但是请等一等
But please wait.
至少等我知道你制订了一个现实的计划
At least until I know that you have formulated a realistic plan.
先装鬣蜥
The iguana first?
如果你想
If you want to.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole!
嘿 你在这里干什么
Hey! What are you doing here?
放了它们 -滚开
Let them go! -Get away!
放了它们 我不管
Leave them alone. I don't care!
你从哪来的 混♥蛋♥ 滚回家去
Where did you come from, asshole? Go home!
嘿 后退 我警告你 后退
Hey, back off, I'm warning you. Back off.
放了它们
Let them go!
混♥蛋♥ 你聋了吗 往后退
Are you deaf, asshole? Get back!
干掉这个小孩
Fuck this kid!
我要撕掉你的耳朵 混♥蛋♥
I'm going to rip your ears off, asshole!
我们得走了
We need to go!
他气疯了吗
Is he mad?
你是指生气 还是...
As in angry? Or...
生气
Angry.
不 他不生气 不是冲你
No, he's not angry. Not at you.
但他说得对 就算我们逃离了这里 你♥爸♥爸头上有逮捕令
But he's right. Even if we could get away, there's a warrant on your dad.
查理杀死了一个贩毒集团的人 我们无处可去
Charlie killed a cartel guy. There's nowhere we can go.
胡说 有地方可去
Bullshit. There's somewhere.
总有地方可去 -是吗
There's always somewhere. -Oh, yeah?
一个我们不会送命 或者在监狱度过余生的地方
Where we don't end up dead, or going to jail for the rest of our lives?
真好 那你怎么没告诉我
Outstanding. So, why don't you tell me all about it?
告诉我该做什么 该去哪
Tell me what we do and where we go?
说呀
Well?
这又是他想掌控一切 妈妈 你总是按照他的意愿做
This is just him getting his way. Again. You've always done what he wants, Mom.
每次都是 还有...
Every single time. And--
我们不得不付出代价 我和查理
And we have to pay the price for it. Me and Charlie.
瞧瞧你坐在那儿 以为自己什么都知道
I mean, look at you sitting there. Thinking you've got all the answers.
你听上去跟他一模一样
You sound just like him.
是
Yeah.
你去死
Well, fuck you.
你也去死
Fuck you too.
我说过你可以走了吗
Did I say you could leave?
试试拦住我 我16岁了 -我是你母亲 坐下
Stop me. I'm 16. -And I'm your mother. Now sit down.
听着
Look.
我真的很累了 对不起 我只是...很累 行吗
I'm really, really tired. I'm sorry. I'm just-- I'm tired, okay?
所以别自以为是 趾高气扬了 请坐下
So just get the fuck off your high horse for one minute and sit down, please.
好吧 我在听
Okay. I'm listening.
怎么样
So?
有个办法 是...
There's a way. It's--
孤注一掷 不过可能是条生路
It's a roll of the dice, but there could be a way out.
好吧 -但你得理解
Okay. -But you have to understand,
如果我们做了 可能永远没有退路了
if we do it, it's something we can never come back from.
你得接受这个事实
And you have to be okay with that.
我不在乎 妈妈 是什么办法
I don't care, Mom. What is it?
天呢 这会让他心碎 是...
Oh, my God. It's gonna break his heart. It's just--
这对你有什么重要的
Why does that even matter to you?
妈妈 你真的以为他爱你吗
Do you really think he loves you, Mom?
因为这不是爱 是胁迫控制
'Cause this isn't love, it's coercive control.
我在你眼里是这样的 一个受害者
Is that what I look like to you? A victim?
我需要给你♥爸♥爸一个理由 待在那个该死的作坊
I need to give your dad an excuse to stay in that goddamn workshop
需要几个小时 不要被他打扰
for a couple of hours and keep him out of the way.
你需要带那个船上的小子离开船 玛格达莱娜号♥
And you need to keep the boat kid off the boat. The Magdalena.
你是说阿道夫 -管他叫什么
You mean Adolfo? -Whatever.
你让他离开船就行 你能办到吗
You just gotta keep him away from the boat. Can you do it?
是 我是说 是 我肯定可以试试 计划是什么
Yeah. I mean, yeah, I can definitely try. What's the plan?
不 那还不够
No, that's not good enough.
我需要到那条船上去 不能被人看见
I need to be able to get on that boat without anyone seeing me.
所以要么你做 要么不做 没有折中的余地
So you do it, or you don't. No half measures.
蒂娜 -行 好吧
Dina? -Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
比看起来有条理的多
A lot more organized than it looks.
大概不得不如此吧
I guess it would have to be.
你呢 艾力 你在掌控之中吗
What about you, Allie? Are you under control?
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids doing?
他们挺好的
They're fine.
查理遇到一些困难 但他有韧性 我就让他自己解决
Charlie is struggling but he's resilient. I'm gonna let him work through it.
蒂娜有些想家
Dina is a bit homesick.
玛格并不喜欢你们的人用枪指着她的脑袋
Margot didn't exactly enjoy your guy sticking a gun to her head.
他绝不会伤害她的
He was never going to hurt her.
那么她还是老样子 她是玛格 她是个疯子
Well, then she's the same. She's Margot, she's fucking nuts.
刚弄沉了自己的船的人这样说
Says the guy who just sank his own boat.
我的要求很清楚 我以为我们之间达成了理解
My request was clear. I thought we had an understanding.
我帮了你的忙 我不得不做出行政决定
I did you a favor. I had to make an executive decision.
这不是我们的做法
That's not how we do things.
那条船将会一直是你的麻烦
That boat was always gonna be a problem for you.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表