剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
I thought I told you to stay.
拿着
Hold that.
好
Okay.
看起来只是农场的东西
It just looks like farm stuff.
不
Nope.
不是农场的东西
It's not farm stuff.
快点 他们可能很快就会回来
Hurry. They might be back soon.
爸爸 过来
Dad, come here.
我们应该走了 对吗
We should go, right?
如果他们在这里藏这个 我们可能在被录像什么的
I mean, if they're hiding this here, we're probably on camera or something.
不
No.
他们最不想在这里装摄像头了
It's the last place they want cameras.
太多证据
Too much evidence.
把手挪开
Move your hands.
来 帮我一把
Here, help me out.
对
Yeah.
他在揩油
He's skimming off the top.
他在掺入咖♥啡♥因♥
He's cutting it with caffeine.
他在运输途中偷贩毒集团的毒品 然后再卖♥♥出去
He's stealing drugs from the cartels in transit and reselling it.
没有摄像头就没有证据
No cameras, no evidence.
我们的房♥东没有他自己想的那样无懈可击
Our landlord is not quite as invulnerable as he'd like to think.
要我说 我们能提出一两个要求
I'd say we're in a position to make an ask or two.
行了
Gotcha.
地方不大
It's not much.
我现在只能负担得起这个
It's all I can afford right now.
别担心 我们俩都没有多少选择
You know, fuck that. Neither of us had many choices.
我在努力
I'm working on it.
你想喝水 或者...
Would you like some water, or some--
我有个厨房♥... -好的
I have a kitchen, so... -Okay.
好吧 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
见鬼
Christ.
好吧
Okay.
蒂娜
Dina!
蒂娜 嘿 停下
Dina, hey, stop!
如果你想离开 只能从我身上开过去
You're gonna have to take me out if you want to leave.
怎么回事
What the hell?
原来就是为了这个
So that's what this has all been about?
不 我没有选择 好吗 -什么
No, I had no choice, okay? -What?
我要离开 这是我唯一的机会
I'm leaving. This was my only chance.
你有没有想过一次 如果你偷了我老板的车 我会怎样
Did you even think what would happen to me if you stole my boss's truck?
你想过吗
Did you?
没有 -天啊 蒂娜
No! -Jesus Christ, Dina!
天...我会进监狱
Jes-- I'd go to jail.
我得用余生努力工作来赔他车
I'll spend the rest of my fucking life working to replace it.
对不起 行吗
I'm sorry, okay?
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我不是该死的正常人 懂吗
I'm not some fricking normal person, okay?
我真的能认为你会帮我吗
I mean, am I honestly just supposed to think you were gonna help me?
你会吗
Will you?
你打算去哪
Where were you going?
妈妈去哪了
Where's Mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
饿了吗
Hungry?
是 挺饿的
Yeah, actually.
我们可以去食堂 拿... 你想喝汤或别的吗
We could go to the mess hall. Get-- Do you want soup or something?
好 汤很好
Yeah, soup sounds good.
好吧 今天很好玩
Okay. Today was fun.
是
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你去哪了 -和我在一起
Where have you been? -Been with me.
是吗 在吉列尔莫那里
Oh, yeah? Guillermo's?
不是 我回头告诉你
No, I'll fill you in later.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我去看看蒂娜回来没有 然后去食堂
I was gonna go check if Dina's back and then go to the mess hall.
好吧 小心点 西尔维娅在找你
Okay, well, be careful. Silvia's got an eye out for you.
你和他谈了吗
Did you talk to him?
是 谈了很多
Yeah. Talked a lot.
很好 他愿意回去吗
Good. Is he happy to go back?
我们没谈到那个
We didn't get to that.
什么
What?
该死 艾力 我们只有一个机会 他们必须做好离开的准备
Fuck, Allie, we have one window. They need to be ready to go.
我就快说服理查德了 我能感觉到
I'm this close to Richard. I can feel it.
亲爱的妈妈、爸爸和查理
Dear Mom, Dad, and Charlie.
从我很小的时候起
From the time I was little,
我们就会毫无理由地突然离开
we'd pick up and move suddenly without explanation.
我没有抱怨 因为我只是一个小孩
I didn't complain because I was just a kid.
我还能去哪呢
And where would I have gone instead?
现在我要走了
Well, now I'm leaving.
我不再信任你们俩了
I don't trust either of you anymore.
你们从来没有真正在乎过我快不快乐
You never really cared if I was happy or not.
坦白讲 我不知道该写什么
Frankly, I don't know what to write
我想说的已经说过一百次了
that I haven't said a hundred times before.
我确实爱你们
I do love you.
别担心 爸爸 你教会我的一件事 就是如何照顾自己
Don't worry. The one thing you taught me, Dad, is how to take care of myself.
查理 我很爱你
Charlie, I love you so much.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表