剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
That it would be better for you guys if I wasn't around to fuck things up.
对 我确实想过结束生命
So, yeah, I did think about ending it.
现在还想吗
Do you still?
有时候
Sometimes.
那你为什么没有
Then why don't you?
因为你和查理
Because of you and Charlie.
还有爸爸
And Dad?
我想是 也许是吧
I think. Maybe.
如果那件事没有发生 你没有做你所做的事
If none of it had happened and you didn't do what you did...
你还会回到他身边吗
would you have gone back to him?
我不知道 也许 我们那时处在非常不同的阶段
I don't know. Maybe. We were in such a different place then.
是啊 他是正常的
Yeah, he was normal.
他承担起责任来保护你
And he took the blame to protect you.
你♥爸♥爸和我达成了继续下去的协议
Your dad and I made a deal to make things work.
婚姻中你就得这样做 任何人的婚姻
That's what you do in a marriage. Any marriage.
没人能到达想要的状态 或以为会到达的状态
Nobody ends up where they wanna be or where they thought they'd be.
大部分时间 其实挺好的 我想我们其实挺幸福的
And for the most part, it was good. We were actually pretty happy, I think.
你们达成的协议没有我们的份
You made a deal that we weren't a part of.
你们剥夺了我们十年的生活
You robbed us of ten years of our lives.
我真希望你做了
I wish you had done it.
我真希望你割破了手腕 我真希望你去自首了
I wish you had slit your wrists. I wish you had turned yourself in.
让我们过我们的生活 做个正常人
Let us live our lives and just be normal.
我没做 这就是我们今天的状况
Well, I didn't, and here we are.
我们为什么还在谈这个
Why are we even talking?
别碰丛林
Hands off the jungle!
别碰丛林
Hands off the jungle!
别碰丛林
Hands off the jungle!
请离开人行道
Please clear the walkway.
给会议客人让开路
Make a path for conference guests.
晚上好
Good evening. Buenas noches.
在演讲的最后 我们有保密和合作协议
We'll have the 39-E's and the disclosures available at the end of the presentation.
但首先 我想告诉你们
But right up front, I wanna tell you
这是我们推出的最激动人心 和最有远见的项目
that this is the most exciting and visionary project we've launched.
我们设计了这个项目...
We have designed this project...
先生 您的邀请函 -...至下而上 以呈现积极的
Your invitation, sir? -...from the bottom up, to present positive,
前瞻的视角 -谢谢
front-facing optics in that regard. -Thank you.
这个项目包括近十九万平方米的办公空间
Now, this project features over two million square feet of office space,
五千个住♥宅♥单元 学校
5,000 residential units, schools,
两个五星酒店 豪华购物...
two five-star hotels, luxury shopping...
视听室在二层
Audiovisual room's on the second floor.
但最重要的是 一个两万多平方米的祖先土地保留地
But the highlight, a five-acre conservation of ancestral lands
它目前正在受到非法砍伐的威胁
currently being threatened by illegal deforestation.
我们就称之为...
We call it simply...
雨林
the Rainforest.
对这个精心策划和忠实重建的 生态系统的访问权
Now, access to this curated and faithfully recreated ecosystem
将会限于客人和住户 -该死
will be limited to guests and residents. -Shit.
嗯
Huh?
包蒂斯塔家的人
It's the Bautistas.
他们是谁 会是个问题吗
Who are they? Are they gonna be a problem?
如果他们看见我们就会是 所以我们走吧
If they see us, yeah. So let's go.
好
Yeah.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
(媒体控制室)
嘿 查理
Hey, Charlie.
你怎么会知道我的名字
How do you even know my name?
那么 这怎么工作
So, how does this work?
你把水倒进这里 然后洗它们
You fill these with water, then you wash them,
地上的石灰石...
and the limestone on the ground it--
会过滤它们 因为有很高的盐含量 就...
it filters them 'cause there's a high salt content, so...
哇 真厉害 你测试过吗
Wow, impressive. Have you tested it?
尝尝就知道了
Just taste it.
查理 宝贝 我们回家见
Charlie, honey, I'll see you at home.
好吧 现在吗
Okay. Like, right now?
对 就现在 拜托
Yeah, right now. Please.
那么...
So...
那么...
So...
我尝试告诉你 -我以为我再也不会见到你了
I tried telling you. -I thought I'd never see you again.
我完全没有问题
And I was fine with that.
那天晚上我等你了 我们约好的地方
I waited that night. Where we agreed.
但你跟艾力走了
But you left with Allie.
理查德 你跑了 你丢下了我
You ran, Richard. You left me.
我知道
I know.
你为什么来这里
Why are you even here?
拜托 这还不明显吗
Come on. Isn't it obvious?
这种体验的专属性
This kind of experiential exclusivity
对我们的目标客户非常有吸引力
is highly marketable to our target clientele.
起来 -嘿
Move. -Hey.
靠墙站着
Against the wall.
你在干嘛 -看起来像干嘛
What the fuck are you doing? -What's it look like?
请上传
Load that up, please.
不 别想 不行
No fucking way. No.
不留目击者 现在你走开
No witnesses. You step aside now.
他只是个小孩 他什么都没做
He's a fucking kid. He didn't do anything.
小孩在这里 足够了
Kid's here, and that's enough.
不要 先生 求求你
No, sir. Please.
你叫什么 -路易斯
What's your name? -Luis.
路易斯 别站起来
Luis, don't get out of that fucking chair.
我不会再问你一次 现在让开
I'm not gonna ask you again. Now step aside.
不
No.
先生 求求你 -闭嘴
Sir, please. -Shut up!
我什么都不说
I won't say a word.
艾力 别以为我不会开枪
Allie, don't think I won't do this.
你不会
You won't.
你的新老大需要我做件事 对吗
Your new boss needs me for something, right?
或者我感觉到了 你没有吗 因为我绝对感觉到了
Or I got that vibe, didn't you? 'Cause I definitely got that vibe.
你想开枪 就动手吧
You want to do it, go ahead.
你很幸运 路易斯
You're very lucky, Luis.
那个好心人救了你的命
That man with a good heart has saved your life.
放松
Relax.
那么 我代表所有优秀人才
So, on behalf of all of the splendid and talented people
他们帮助我把写在餐巾纸上的想法 变成了今天的现实
who helped me turn an idea on the back of a napkin into this,
我想留给你们一些古老的美洲原住民智慧
I'd like to leave you with some ancient Native American wisdom
它影响了我的生活
that has informed my life.
善待地球
Treat the Earth well.
它不是你的父母留给你的 而是你的子孙借给你的
It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children.
一旦你点击播放键 就开始倒计时了 你明白吗
The clock's ticking as soon as you press play. You got that?
(发现外部驱动器)
(拷贝文件)
好了 完成了
Okay, it's done.
我们快离开
Let's get out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我们的最后警告
This will be our final warning.
我们不会再允许你们忽视我们
No longer will we allow you to ignore us.
我们不会再允许你们蹂躏和掠夺地球
No longer will we allow you to rape and pillage the Earth.
那是我的家人 我的孩子
That's my family, my kid!
她是我妻子
She's my wife!
当你们大肆赚钱时 我们不会再袖手旁观
No longer will we stand by as you line your pockets,
任由你们偷走未来世代的东西
stealing from the children of tomorrow.
这是我们最后的警告
This will be our final warning.
我很抱歉 我现在马上去调查此事
I am so sorry. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this right now.
抱歉 请稍等
Excuse me. One moment, please.
你的行为把我们推向了进一步的环境崩溃
Your actions have pushed us further into environmental collapse.
受其影响的不是你 而是后代
The effects of which will be suffered not by you, but by the future generations.
我们是他们的代表 来这里为他们复仇
We are their representatives here to enact their vengeance.
这是我们的最后警告 -关掉它
This will be our final warning. -Shut this shit down!
快去给我关掉它
Get the fuck outta here, and shut this down.
你们以为不用承担你们行动的后果
You think you are hidden from the consequences of your actions,
但并不是这样 -把它从大屏幕上拿下
but you are not. -Get it off the fucking screen.
你们以为你们的家人... -很抱歉
You think your families... -I'm so sorry.
很抱歉 请留在座位上 -我们试过
Please excuse me. Please stay seated. -We have tried
跟你们讲道理 我们也试过警告你们
to reason with you. And we have tried to warn you.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表