剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
今日问题
Question of the day:
怎么用火制冰
How do you make ice from fire?
不知道 爸爸 我放弃
I don't know, Dad. I give up.
你放弃了
You gave up.
稍等
Just one second.
不可思议
I'll be goddamned.
用火制的冰
Ice from fire.
水 火 足够的真空密封
Water, fire, decent vacuum seal.
就这样 不产生废物
That's it, no waste.
怎么样
What do ya think?
太神奇了
That's amazing. -Mm-hmm.
有什么用途呢
What is it for?
世界上还有很多人没有电可用
Well, a lot of people in the world don't have access to electricity.
在比我们穷的国家 人们可以用它来保存食物
Poorer countries than ours, they could, uh, you know, preserve food.
救援组织可以用它保存药品和疫苗
Relief organizations could preserve medicines, vaccines.
它挺小的
It's pretty small.
不
Oh, no.
我可以制♥造♥更大的
I can make one bigger.
比这大得多
Much bigger.
要多大就有多大
Big as you like.
我们会暴富吗
Are we gonna be rich?
会不会暴富我不知道 不过你耐心等几天
Well, I don't know about rich, but you sit tight for a couple of days,
等专利局批准了我们的申请再说
you wait for the patent office to approve the application.
等着瞧
We'll see.
我们走吧
Let's go.
蚊 子 海 岸
第一季 第1集
天在下雨 可我没带伞
It's raining, and I don't have an umbrella.
我想给你加点难度
I wanna make it complicated.
“如果我早知道天要下雨
"If I had known it would have been raining,
我本该想着带把伞”
I would have thought to have brought an umbrella."
不要啊 伙计 -说呀
No, man. -Say it.
...拗口令
...trabalenguas.
你知道拗口令的英语吗 -拗口令 不知道
You know, trabalenguas in English? -Trabalenguas? No.
就是绕口令
Is the, um, the tongue twister.
我给你说一个 -好的
I'm gonna give you one. -Sí. Okay.
三只悲伤的老虎... -不 太难了 三...
Tres tristes tigres... -Oh, no. No. Tres...
第一部分是什么来着
So, what's the first part?
三只悲伤的...
Tres tristes...
“悲伤” -“悲伤”
Tristes. "Sad." -Tristes. "Sad", huh?
三只悲伤的老虎 -对了
Three sad tigers. -Yeah.
我已会说西班牙语了 -伙计 我听不懂你的话
I'm already speaking Spanish. -Man, I don't know what you're saying.
你听懂了 我刚说了
Yes, you do. I just said it!
一 五 九
One, five, nine.
好了
Here we go. -
八个小时 一小时11美元 总共是...
So that's, uh, eight hours at $11 an hour, so that's...
总共是88美元
That's $88,
可是...要减去上个星期 我们预支给你的50美元
but, uh... minus the 50 we advanced you last week.
好吧
Sure. -
请你星期五再来一趟
Oh, if you can come back on Friday,
我们更衣室的管道出了问题
we... had some problems with the plumbing in the changing rooms.
什么样的问题
What kind of problem?
持续堵塞
Persistent blockage.
我会带上工具
I'll bring my tools.
你也是
You too.
有点
Kind of.
我知道
I know.
我什么时候能再见你
When can I see you again?
人类导致全球变暖是个谎言 是一场骗局
Man-made global warming is a lie. It's a hoax.
不构成威胁 不存在危险
It's not a threat. There is no danger.
这些骗子说的话都是假的
Everything these quacks say is a fraud.
那你知道了 是吗
So you know, right?
等一下
Wait.
糟糕 我得挂了 再见
Shit. Gotta go. Bye.
不过要是你说的谎足够大 人们就会相信
But if you tell a lie big enough, people believe you.
全球数百万人...
Millions around the world-
我在研究昆虫和人类的区别
So I've been studying, like, the differences between bugs and humans.
区别太多了
Tons of differences.
是呀 但这正是有趣的地方 对吗
Yeah, but that's what makes it interesting, right?
你有没有见过小蜘蛛吃掉蜘蛛妈妈
Have you ever watched baby spiders eat the mother spider?
没有 你见过吗
No, I have not. Did you?
见过 我们很怕蜘蛛 因为它们跟我们很不一样
Yeah. We're scared of them because they're so different.
它们的整个世界都不一样
Their whole world is different.
它们会吃掉自己的妈妈
They eat their mom.
即使蜘蛛会说话 我们也听不懂
Even if a spider could talk, we wouldn't be able to understand it.
嗨 工作怎么样
Oh, hey. How was work?
挺好的 你在看什么书
It was good. What are you reading?
你决定申请哪个大学了吗
So you figured out where you gonna apply yet?
不知道 我和乔希还在商量
Don't know. Josh and I are still talking about it.
你当真 -是的 有什么问题吗
Seriously? -Yeah. Why not?
乔希去哪儿了
So where is Josh these days?
最近没怎么见他在附近躲躲藏藏
Haven't seen him skulking around.
你觉得是什么原因呢
And why's that, you think?
你的计划还是跟随乔希上大学吗
So that's still the plan? Follow Josh to school?
爸爸 你再说什么都没用
Dad, nothing you're about to say is going to count.
真棒
Awesome.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为你跟妈妈十几岁就恋爱了
Because you and Mom were teenage sweethearts.
而且没什么不同 她富有 你贫穷
And it wasn't different. She was rich, you were poor.
是啊 -请不要说你们有感情
Yes-And don't say you had a bond.
不过的确是这样啊 -天啊 又来了
Yeah, but we did. -Jesus. Again?
玛格
Margot!
什么事 -我们俩有什么
What? -What did we have?
我不知道呀 我们俩有什么
I don't know. What did we have?
得了吧 你知道我们有什么
Come on, you know what we had.
你想让我说我们俩有感情
You want me to say we had a bond?
是的
Yes, I do!
我们俩有感情
We had a bond.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
咖啡
Coffee.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我不知道 大概是过去
I don't know. Coming over, I guess.
跟你在一起 -你想吗 过来吗
Hanging out and stuff. -You wanna do that? Come over?
查理 快点起床
Charlie, up and at 'em.
你♥爸♥在家吗
Is your dad home?
他就要出门了
He's heading out.
出门多久
Until when though?
别这样 他又不咬人
Come on. Guy doesn't bite.
不过其实他会的 那家伙咬人
Except actually, he kinda does. The guy bites.
我可以在课堂上见你
I could see you in class or whatever,
如果你像正常人一样去上学的话
if you went to school like a normal person.
我不像正常人那样生活 并不意味着我不正常
Just because I don't live like a normal person doesn't mean that I'm not normal.
等等
Wait.
在哪儿 -什么在哪儿
Where is it? -Where's what?
蒂娜
Dina?
蒂娜 他走了吗
Dina, is he gone?
没有 他还在这里 乔希 你好吗
Oh, no, he's still here, Josh. How you doing?
嗨 福... -老天 爸爸 我15岁了
Hey, Mr. F- -Christ. Dad, I'm 15.
是吗 你的年龄不是重点
Yeah? Your age is not the point.
那是什么 什么是重点
Then what is? What's the point?
不许用手♥机♥ 这才是重点
No phones. That's the point.
你要知道 人人都有手♥机♥
People have phones, you know.
现实世界中真实的人都有手♥机♥
Actual people in the actual world have phones.
不许用手♥机♥
No phones.
这简直是邪教教主的做派
This is some Jim Jones bullshit!
爸爸
Dad!
好恶心 -是啊
This is so disgusting. -Yeah.
是挺恶心的
Pretty nasty.
你们用这些做饭吗
You guys like cook with this stuff or what?
你在这里工作多久了
How long have you worked here?
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表