剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
one of the biggest developers in the hemisphere.
北半球和西半球
Northern and Western.
他们来了
Here they are.
- 你们好 - 你们好
- Hello. - Hello.
你们能看见我们吗
Can you see us?
现在 你们俩
Now, you two.
电梯 走廊 前面的楼梯
Elevator, corridor, front staircase.
- 会议室入口 - 明白
- Conference room entrance. - Got it.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- You ready? - Yes.
很好 我们走
Good. Let's go.
- 他们跑到哪去了 - 我到处都找不到他们
- Where the hell are they? - I can't find them anywhere.
见鬼 是吉列尔莫的人
Shit. It's one of Guillermo's guys.
你确定
You sure?
我看到他用砍刀杀了人
I've seen him kill a guy with a machete.
他来这里做什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
艾力
Allie.
吉列尔莫的人在和理查德合作
Guillermo's guys work with Richard.
- 你为什么这么说 - 他告诉我的
- What makes you say that? - He told me.
- 谁告诉你的 - 理查德
- Who? - Richard.
好吧 我去海滩找找
All right, I'm gonna go check the beach.
好吧
Okay.
什么
What?
三楼有枪手
Gunmen on the third floor.
保证所有客人安全 守卫所有入口
Secure all guests and points of entry.
谢谢你们的参加
Thank you all for joining us.
一旦我们签了字就会把文件发给你们
We'll send the paperwork over once we sign.
你愿意尽地主之谊第一个签字吗
Do you wanna do the honors and sign first?
不许动
Nobody move!
- 把手放在桌子上面 - 你们听见了
Hands on the table! You heard it!
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 知道我是谁吗
You sons of bitches! Do you know who I am?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
查理 你在这里干嘛
Charlie, what are you doing here?
我看见那些持枪的人上来了
I saw those guys down there with guns come up here.
你妈妈在这里吗
Is your mum here?
你这个骗子和伪君子 你之前说的都是谎言
You're a fucking liar and a hypocrite. Everything you said before is a lie.
- 回答我 你妈妈在这里吗 - 去死吧
- Answer me. Is your mum here? - Fuck you.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
算了吧 女士
Forget it, lady.
女士们 先生们 你们好
Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
你们可能不知道我是谁
You may not know who I am,
可是我知道你们是谁 卡特阿尔布雷希特
but I sure as hell know who you are, Carter Albrecht.
你是罪犯
You are a criminal.
你犯下了危害人类和自然的罪行
You've committed crimes against humanity and nature.
你用腐♥败♥和贪婪无数次地回避事实
You avoided a truth countless times with your corruption and greed.
他们不在海滩上
They're not at the beach.
我们没时间了 他们要把这里炸毁
We're out of time. They're here to blow this place up.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我去过他的住处
Because I was at his house.
我看到了帽贝地雷
I saw them, limpet mines.
你不会平白无故地弄到那些东西
They're not the kind of shit you source without a purpose.
嘿
Hey.
- 妈妈 爸爸 - 嘿 查理去哪了
- Mom, Dad. - Hey, where the hell is Charlie?
我不知道
I don't know.
理查德抓住他 带走了他
Richard grabbed him, took him.
我就知道 他看见你了吗 他和谁在一起吗
I knew it. Did he see you? Was he with anyone?
没有 有另外一群持枪者
No, there was another group of armed men.
- 查理在他们手里 - 他们把他带到哪去了
- They have Charlie. - Where did he take him?
我不知道 楼上某个地方
I don't know. Somewhere upstairs.
- 对 带我去看 - 好
- Right. Show me. - Okay.
你在污染这个星球
You're polluting this planet.
你毁灭了它
You've destroyed it.
你不比杀人犯强
You are no better than a murderer.
你要向世界陪审团认罪
So, you'll confess to a worldwide jury.
你和你的平台 有数以万计的关注者 对吗
You and your platforms have tens and thousands of followers. Right?
当媒体报道这个串流时 你将拥有数百万关注者
So when the media picks up on this stream, you'll have millions more.
对不起
Excuse me.
为了安全起见
As a safety precaution,
我们请所有客人回到他们的房♥间 谢谢
we're asking all guests to return to their rooms, please.
见鬼 他在这里做什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
爸爸大人
Mister Dad!
漂亮的小妹
Beautiful little sister.
我们有30分钟
We got a 30-minute window.
“我叫卡特阿尔布雷希特
"My name is Carter Albrecht.
我出生在纽约州蒙托克市
I was born in Montauk, New York.
我命令我的公♥司♥处理掉四千万升有毒废物
I ordered my companies to get rid of 40 million liters of toxic waste
和矿山中的重金属 将它们泵入帕西翁河
and heavy metals from the mine by pumping it into the Pasión River.
这是中美洲历史上
Which was the largest mining environmental disaster
最大的采矿环境灾难
in the history of Central America.
我承认我有罪 我请求…
I admit my guilt, and I ask that…
我要求伸张正义 受到与罪行相称的惩罚”
justice be done that is commensurate with the crime."
去死吧
Fuck you.
去死吧
Fuck you.
放开我 别碰我
Get off me! Just-- Don't touch me!
三楼
Third floor.
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
好吧
All right.
站住 别动
Stop! Don't move!
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
- 那是什么 - 该死的国民警卫队 我告诉过你
- What was that? - Fucking National Guard. I told you.
保持冷静 走廊
Stay calm. Hallway.
我们该结束了
We gotta wrap this up.
- 不 - 我们现在必须结束了
- No. - We gotta wrap this up now!
不 继续
No. Continue.
“我叫安卓娅包蒂斯塔”
"My name is Andrea Bautista."
我被击中了…
I'm hit! I'm hit!
你没事
You're going to be okay.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
妈妈 不是这层
Mom, it's not this floor.
嘿 你在干嘛
Hey. What are you doing?
我去搜查二楼
I'm gonna sweep the second floor.
如果有爆♥炸♥装置 它们会在那里
If there are devices, this is where they'll be.
- 你不知道谁在那里 - 查理在他们手里
- You don't know who's down there. - They've got Charlie.
“我雇用了民兵强行把一个村庄 从这片土地上移走”
"I hired a militia to forcibly remove a village from the property."
加快速度
Faster, already.
走廊尽头有两个带枪的人
There's a couple of guys with guns at the end of the hallway.
我们在这个楼梯间 在大堂旁边
We're in this stairwell, right off the lobby.
还有一个楼梯间在后面
There's a second stairwell that goes up the back.
对 我看见了
Yep, I've seen it.
听着 酒店到处是警♥察♥
Guys, this whole place is laced.
我们必须现在救出他 理查德可能想报复
We've gotta get him out now. Richard could want payback.
好吧
Okay.
我去那个楼梯间 看看有没有什么办法
I'm gonna check out that staircase, see if I can do anything.
- 好 我和你一起去 - 不 你留下
- Okay, I'll come with you. - No. Stay.
我们都去没有意义 好吗
No sense in all of us going, all right?
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
找到另一条路
Find another way.
快去
Hurry up.
好
Yeah.
“对杀戮事件进行了表面的调查
"There was a superficial investigation into the killings,
但给检察官六百美元 问题就解决了”
but $600 to the prosecutor took care of that."
他为什么要这么做
Why is he doing this?
理查德
Richard?
对
Yeah.
他认为自己是为了正义
He thinks he's being good.
“只要求伸张正义”
"Ask only for justice."
就是这个 正义
Here it is. Justice.
签字吧
Sign it.
现在我把一切给你
So I give everything to you now?
是 因为你不配得到它们 马上签字
Yes, because you don't deserve it. Now sign it.
救命 我哥哥疯了
Please help. My brother is insane.
他杀死了我妈妈 现在还要杀死我和我爸爸
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表