剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
一定就是这里了
That must be it.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
艾力
Allie.
你在等我们 艾力
You're expecting us. Allie.
跟着他
Follow the guy.
跟我来
Sigame.
跟我来
Sigame.
嘿
Hey!
艾力
Allie.
很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Good to see you. -Good to see you.
玛格
Margot.
气色不错 考虑到眼下的情况
You look good, considering.
还在因为我把你介绍给你丈夫生气吗
Still sore I introduced you to your husband?
不能再开心了
Well, couldn't be happier.
这是查理和蒂娜 -蒂娜
This is Charlie and Dina. -Dina.
嗨
Hi.
你长得真像你♥爸♥爸
I can see your father in you.
查理
Charlie.
谢谢你 费尔明
Gracias, Fermin.
你们一定很累了 我带你们去你们家吧
You guys must be tired. Shall we get you to your house?
走吧 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
我知道可能看不出来
I know it doesn't seem like it,
但这里的每个人都跟你们一样
but everyone here is just like you,
被迫背井离乡 来我们这里重建生活
forced to leave everything behind to rebuild with us.
我们反抗了世界的毁灭 现在来红房♥子寻求避难
We stood against the world's destruction, and now find refuge at Casa Roja.
但我需要提醒你们 这里不是旅馆或疗养地
But I do need you to be aware that this is not a hotel or a wellness retreat.
这是一个工作社区
This is a working community.
所以 我们给你们几天时间安顿下来 然后讨论工作安排
So, we'll give you a few days to settle in before we discuss work rosters.
明天见 晚安
Talk tomorrow. Have a good night.
如果这看起来不像我承诺的 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if it doesn't seem to be what I promised.
可是...
But...
在夜里到达一个陌生地方从来都不容易
it's never easy to arrive somewhere at night.
又累又脏又饿
Tired, you're dirty and hungry.
这些人不信任陌生人
And these people, they don't trust strangers.
不过...我们在这里不会当很久陌生人
But... we won't be strangers here for long.
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
(两周后)
你好
Hola.
早上好 西尔维娅 今天鱼不多
Morning, Silvia. Not many today.
很好 -好吧
Great. -Okay.
查理
Charlie?
嗯哼 -是的 西尔维娅
Uh-huh. -Yes, Silvia.
是...聪明 -聪明...
Sí. Sí. Smart. -Smart. Smart.
是 谢谢你 我...去找查理
Yes. Thank you. I'll go find Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
你好 -你好
Bonjour. -Bonjour.
你好 -你好
Hola. -Hola.
怎么样
How's it going?
我讨厌这个 我想死
I hate this thing. I want it to die.
那要等到你挤完奶 不然西尔维娅会杀了我
Well, not until you've gotten milk. Otherwise, Silvia's gonna kill me.
你看见你弟弟了吗 -没有 你想让我去找他吗
Have you seen your brother? -No. Do you want me to find him?
好呀 等你挤完山羊的奶
Sure, once you've emptied the goat.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
那挺不可思议的 对吗
It's pretty crazy, right?
它们飞了四千八百多公里 从美国和加拿大来到这里 只为了繁殖
How they traveled 3,000 miles from the US and Canada just to breed here.
是啊
Yeah.
不可思议
It's insane.
你知道吗 它们这样一起睡觉 是为了互相取暖
You know they sleep together like that to keep each other warm?
你在这里多久了
How long have you been out here?
天啊 你在丛林里待了一夜吗
Shit, have you been out here all night in the jungle?
是雨林
Rain forest.
总之 我们该走了 该你做早饭了
Anyway, it's time to go. It's your turn for breakfast.
西尔维娅要找你的麻烦了
You're in the shit with Silvia.
谢谢
Gracias.
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
你又在丛林里过夜了
You spent the night in the jungle again.
一段时间 是的
Some of it, yeah.
很高兴看到你在享受丛林
Nice to see you're enjoying it.
我也喜欢它 从我还是个小姑娘的时候起
I love it too. Have since I was a little girl.
比你年龄小得多
Much younger than you.
你走了多远
How far do you go?
你四处逛的时候
On your travels?
他不会走多远 他注意安全什么的
He doesn't go far. He stays safe and whatever.
很好 因为我需要你小心一些 别走太远
Good. Good, 'cause I need you to be careful to not stray too far off.
尤其是不要被看见
Specifically, to not be seen.
你明白吗 -当然
You understand? -Of course.
记住 往北最多走到大石头这边
Just remember, stay on this side of the big rock formation to the north,
往西最多走到湖
and the lake to the west. Yeah?
你应该有足够的空间游荡
That should give you enough space to roam.
毕竟 你不是阿鲁什
After all, you're not an alux.
什么 -阿鲁什
A what? -An alux.
那是什么 -去查查看 我们有图书馆
What's that? -Look it up. We have a library.
(卡拉卡44呼叫红房♥子)
(据我所知 这个威廉李仍然在找)
FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, THIS GUY WILLIAM LEE IS STILL LOOKING.
(我需要担心吗 )
DO I HAVE TO WORRY?
(难说 他是个猎犬 有很强的动机)
HARD TO SAY. HE'S A BLOODHOUND. HE'S MOTIVATED.
(很危险 我不知道值不值得冒这个险)
AND VERY DANGEROUS. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WORTH THE RISK.
(我们需要)
WE NEED IT.
(所以不得不冒这个险)
SO IT'S A RISK WE HAVE TO TAKE.
(通信退出)
(用户登出)
来吧
Come on.
你去哪了 -看蝴蝶
Where've you been? -Looking at butterflies.
又去了 -对 今天有更多
Again? -Yeah, there was more today.
好吧
Whatever.
你还在早餐工人名单上面 去洗澡
There's a breakfast roster, and you're still on it. Go shower.
等等 我得去帮爸爸... -好 等你干完活 瞧你
Wait, I have to help Dad with-- -Yeah, after your chores. Look at you.
去洗澡
Go shower.
好吧
Okay.
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him anything?
不可能 还不能
No way. Not yet.
该死
Jesus fucking Christ!
嘿 注意语言 -水是冷的
Hey! Language! -It's cold.
是的 忍♥忍♥吧 对你有好处
Yeah, well, suck it up. It's good for you.
安多酚
Endorphins.
谢谢
Gracias.
好
Okay.
这让你想起在家的时候吗
So, does this remind you of home?
我们像这样一起做早餐
Us preparing breakfast together like this?
其实没有
Not really.
我有时候想家
I miss home sometimes.
我想我的书
I miss my books.
不过这里很好 我想爸爸是对的
But it's nice. I think Dad was right.
他通常是对的
Well, he usually is.
我会告诉他你是这样说的 -我会否认
I'll tell him you said that. -I'll deny it.
爸爸 你还好吗
Are you okay, Dad?
你在忙什么呢 我都有两天没见你了
What have you been doing? I haven't seen you in, like, two days.
是啊 就是在忙
Yeah. Just been busy.
现在我能喘口气了 我属于这里
Now I can breathe. I belong here.
告诉过你这个地方很特别 对吗
Told you this place would be something, right?
它的现状和它可能的未来
What it is. What it can become.
你们俩呢 你们在好好看家吗
What about you kids? You guys holding down the fort?
如果你可以把看蝴蝶称为看家的话
If you call looking at butterflies holding down the fort.
我需要你们今天到码头去
I'm gonna need you guys down at the dock today.
玛格达莱娜号♥今天要到了 会有很多活
Magdalena's coming in. That means work.
不过我们买♥♥到书了
But we got the books.
我把发动机拆开了 找不到问题在哪
I stripped down the generator. I can't find anything wrong with it.
怎么回事 -不就是老掉牙了
What's the problem? -It's just a thousand years old,
特别费油
chewing through gas.
早 我可以加入你们吗 -好呀
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表