剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
我们需要告诉他们真♥相♥
We need to tell them the truth.
(13年前)
(帕瓦妮:你在哪 )
(帕瓦妮:说真的 别当鸭子)
(帕瓦妮:混♥蛋♥)
哥们 你去哪了 -嘿 我来了呀
Dude, where have you been? -Hey. I'm right here.
快点 我们开始吧 准备好了吗 你先来
Come on. Let's go. Ready? After you.
我把包放下
Put my bag down.
好吧 我们从头开始
Okay, let's start from the top.
如果你不认识我
So, for those of you who don't know me,
我的背景是预测建模
I come from a background of predictive modeling
专注于环境方面
with an environmental focus.
最初在读研究生的时候 我的想法是
I started out as a post-grad with the idea of predicting variation
根据气候变化预测来预测鸟类的迁徙规律
in bird migration patterns based on climate change projections.
我能说什么 我就是喜欢鸟
What can I say, I like birds.
好了 在这里停顿 等待礼貌的笑声
Okay, pause here for polite laughter.
没人会笑 我喜欢鸟
No one's gonna laugh. I like birds.
尽量不要过多看你的卡片 开心点
Just try not to look at your notes so much and have fun.
之前这类研究方法主要依靠
Previous methods of doing that mostly relied
对跟踪数据的统计相关分♥析♥
on statistical correlative analysis of tracking data.
但是我一开始寻找鸟类迁徙的关联性
But the way I started out, I was correlating bird movement
使用的是从统计力学得出的决策字节规则
using decision byte rules drawn from statistical mechanics.
对 是从那里开始的
And, yeah, it went from there.
不久之后 我发明了 递归自我改进的 可预测的
Pretty soon, I'd cooked up a recursively self-improving predictive,
非显而易见的关系矩阵 这太枯燥了
non-obvious relationship matrix. That's pretty dry.
是 只要记住 开心点
Yeah, but just remember, have fun.
这很有趣 -好吧
This is fun. -Okay.
然后几年前 帕瓦妮偶然接触到我的研究
Then a couple of years back, Pavani here stumbled across my work.
该你了 我得坐下了 -好的 是的
That's your turn. I get to sit down. -Okay. Yes.
一篇超级晦涩的研究论文
Some super obscure research paper.
长话短说...这都是我的部分 是 好的
Long story short-- And this is all my bit. Yeah, okay.
我们投入了种子投资 向艾力提供了一个孵化器的职位
We seed investment, offer Allie a spot on the incubator.
因为在此刻 非常清楚的是
Because at this point, it is very clear
那个关系矩阵有好几种现实世界的应用
that the relationship matrix has a number of real-world applications.
该你了
That's you.
例如 政♥府♥和非政♥府♥组织
For example, governments and NGOs
在使用卫星数据来预测H1N1
are using satellite data to predict the spread of H1N1,
禽流感 霍乱 疟疾
avian flu, cholera, malaria.
当然 他们得到了不错的结果
And sure, they get decent results.
他们得到了可以使用的结果
They get workable results.
但是我们能得到更好的结果
But we, we get better results.
通过以一种在今天之前 不可能的方式推断数据
By extrapolating data in a way that hadn't been possible until now,
我们可以针对易受气候破坏影响的人群 进行微定位
we can micro-target populations vulnerable to climate-based disruption.
因为政♥治♥不稳定 气候变化
Because political instability, climate change,
经济动荡 饥荒 战争
economic unrest, famine, war,
疫情 这些都存在于
Pandemics, these things exist in
某种气候模式中... -好 等等
kind of a weather pattern-- -Okay, wait.
我们需要修改中间部分 那不...
We need to work that middle section. It's not...
为什么
Why?
因为我们在这里推销的是正能量 而不是灾难手♥淫♥
Because we're selling positives here, not disasterbation.
那个词真蠢 -我也欣赏你
That's a stupid word. -I appreciate you very much too.
但是让我们不要过于强调饥荒和疫情
But let's dial back on the famines and pandemics,
这种世界末日的感觉
the whole end of days vibe.
你知道 加点熊猫之类的内容
And, you know, throw in a couple of pandas.
保持轻松点的氛围
Keep things upbeat.
嘿 你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
我们明天再重新开始吧
Let's just start again tomorrow.
哥们 我们就快结束了 再排练一遍吧
Dude, we're almost there. Just one more rehearsal.
少点埃博拉病毒 多点海豚 几只企鹅
Just think less Ebola and more dolphins, couple of penguins.
好吧 多点企鹅
All right, more penguins.
拜托 这非常重要
Come on, man, just-- It's super important.
我得去和我妻子谈谈 -什么 是好消息吗
I have to go talk to my wife. -What? Is this good news?
你们复合了
Are you guys back together?
这... -好吧
It... -Yeah.
听着 你去做该做的事吧 不过我们...
Look, do what you gotta do. But let's just--
我们明天继续 好吗
let's pick up tomorrow, okay?
一大早开始 别迟到 -没问题 我不会迟到
Bright and early, do not be late. -Totally. I won't be late.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
(玛格的手♥机♥ 你的位置)
蚊子海岸
第二季第一集
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
(用户登录 输入)
嘿 你好吗 很高兴看见你
Hey, how are you? Good to see you.
嘿 我也很高兴看见你
Hey, it's good to see you too.
那么
So?
是 抱歉 我在 只是...
So, yeah. Sorry, I'm here. Just--
我在考虑一个想法 可能对你们有帮助
I've been noodling with this idea that might help you guys out.
冰
Ice.
你看到了吗 文明 对吗
You see that? Civilization, right?
那里很热 你会需要的
It's hot there. You're gonna need that.
你知道什么是文明吗
Do you know what's civilization?
是基础设施 下水道 供水 电灯
It's basic infrastructure, sewage, water, lights.
我们需要建筑人员和工程师 艾力
We need builders and engineers, Allie.
你知道我很愿意 可我不能
You know I would love to, but I can't.
为什么不能
Why not?
我有责任
I got responsibilities.
对什么的责任
To what?
不是什么 是他们
It's not what, it's them.
这你是知道的
And you know that.
只是她不想要你 艾力
Except she doesn't want you, Allie.
她已经说得很清楚了 可我们呢
She's made that perfectly clear. But us?
我们真的很需要你
We could really use you down here.
邀请一直有效
Well, the invitation's open.
如果你任何时候想出去散心
If you ever decide you wanna get away,
你知道你在这里有地方住 有需要你的人
you know you've got a place down here, people who need you.
你来晚了 -我没怎么睡
You're late. -Didn't really sleep.
不过很抱歉
But I'm sorry.
你没事吧 你看起来有点...
Are you okay? You look a little...
是 只是...我有件事情
Yeah. Just-- I got this thing coming up.
他们让我讨好东岸的一些人
You know, they're making me jump through hoops with the East Coast guys.
出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂就会是这个结果
That's what happens when you sell your soul.
为了养活我们这个家 这样你父母就不用了
To support our family, so your parents didn't have to?
不 这是为了你 因为钱而觉得被认可
No. It was about you, validated by the money.
玛格...
Margot...
这不是为了钱
It's not about the money.
爸爸
Daddy!
她来了 嗨
There she is. Hi there.
我脖子上挂着一只傻猴子
I got a silly monkey around my neck.
我怎么才能让你下来
How am I supposed to get you off?
你做了什么 你在做什么
What did you do? What are you doing?
我应该释放挠痒枪吗 -不
Should I unleash the tickle guns? -No.
不
No?
亲爱的 你的背包呢 -在你屁♥股♥里
Where's your bag, honey? -Up your butt.
包怎么会在我屁♥股♥里
How'd a bag get up my butt?
是曲奇饼怪物干的
The cookie monster did it.
曲奇饼怪物干的 什么 -蒂娜
The cookie monster did it? What? -Dina?
亲爱的 来拿你的东西
Come get your things, sweetheart.
好 妈妈
Yes, Mom.
好孩子 来吧
Good girl. Come on.
你想带着你的小熊吗 好吗
You want to take your teddy bear? Yeah?
(艾莉森卡弗里)
蒂娜 别闹了 我们走 爸爸在等着呢 宝贝
Dina, enough fooling around. Let's go. Daddy's waiting, sweetie.
不用急
No rush!
还在努力把包从屁♥股♥里拿出来
Still trying to get a bag out of my butt.
好吧 今天是爸爸日
Okay. It's Daddy Day.
今天是爸爸日 好了 -瞌睡虫 你好吗 嗨
It's Daddy Day. All right. -Sleepyhead. How are you? Hi.
来吧 -快点 蒂娜
Come on. -Come, Dina.
你和这个家伙交往多久了
So, how long you been seeing this guy?
谁 -来 把它给我
Who? -Here, give me that.
理查德 北达科他州管道的事情
Richard. The North Dakota pipeline thing.
这有什么关系
What does it matter?
他在我们家吃早餐
He's having breakfast in our house.
他是同事
He's a colleague.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表