剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
不可能 我需要更多时间准备
No way, I need a longer runway than that.
行动已经开始了 你明天必须抓住他
It's in motion. You have to take him tomorrow.
会涉及炸♥药♥ 他告诉我没人会受伤 可我不相信
There's explosives involved. He told me no one gets hurt, but I'm not convinced.
玛格 听着 我不能就这样派兵 明白吗
Margot, listen. I don't just send in guns like that, all right?
我们得和当地协调 这你懂的
We've gotta coordinate with the locals, you know that.
是你想明着干的
You're the one who wanted this aboveboard.
你做你该做的 但不要耍我 我们快要成功了
You do what you have to do. But don't fuck me when we're this close.
你准备好进入大门的车了吗
You've got your vehicle for access at the entry gate?
- 是的 - 有保安吗
- Yep. - Any security in sight?
大门之后什么都没有 是安全的
Nothing beyond the main gates. It's clean.
你那方面没有改变 时间表没有临时改变吗
Nothing's changed on your side, no last-minute changes to the schedule?
- 没有 - 目标也没变
- Nope. - And no changes to the target?
没有 一切按计划进行
Nope. All on track.
你人手够吗
You have enough guys?
一旦进去我都没问题
I'm good once inside.
我可以在外面增加两个人手放哨
I could do with two more on the outside to keep tabs,
提供人员来往的信息
feed information about who's coming and going.
我祖先土地的生存都在此一举了
Nothing less than the survival of my ancestral land is at stake here.
仅仅对建筑物发起袭击是没用的
Aggressive action against the building alone does nothing.
这只是为了保险 然后他们就会离开了
It's an insurance job, and then they're on their merry way.
你看到了在维瑞德公♥司♥发生的事 威胁他们的家人和孩子
You saw what happened in Virid. Threatening their families and children.
他们根本不在乎
They don't give a shit.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
等我走了之后再告诉伊塞拉
Don't tell Isela until I'm gone.
我觉得她不会同意
I don't think she'll agree.
我们无法止血
We can't stop the bleeding.
我们束手无策
We're hanging by a wire.
嘿 我跟吉列尔莫谈过了 成交了
Hey. I spoke to Guillermo. It's done.
很好
Great.
查理在哪
Where's Charlie?
我没看见他
I haven't seen him.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
是明天
It's tomorrow.
理查德被逮捕 我们获得豁免权
Richard gets taken into custody. And we're granted immunity.
你不想问我感觉如何吗
Aren't you gonna ask me how I feel?
我感觉糟透了 谢谢你的关心
Well, I feel like shit. Thanks for asking.
把我信任的人交出去
Turning in someone I believe in.
背叛我在乎的事业 对 我感觉糟透了
Betraying a cause I care deeply about. So, yeah, I feel like shit.
那么你告诉查理的计划是什么 愿意分享吗
So what's this plan you've been talking to Charlie about? You care to share?
嘿
Hey.
我们结束了吗
Are we over?
(美国护照)
(斯蒂芬妮拉瓦瑟)
瞧瞧谁终于锻炼了
Look who's finally exercising!
麦莫
Memo…
你只在星期二来
You only come on Tuesdays.
是谁让你进来的
Who let you in?
你是来道歉的吗
Have you come to apologize?
不是
No.
谁是你的小朋友 小傻瓜
And who's your little friend? The little goofball?
他是世界上最棒的
He's the best in the world.
他是来保护你不被我欺负的吗
Is he here to protect you from me?
我要不要也来一个
Do I want one too?
大概幽默感是家族遗传
I guess funny runs in the family, huh?
你需要有个人
You'll need to get someone.
你的这么多开♥发♥项目
With all your development,
会带来更多权力和更多敌人
comes greater power and more enemies.
这是不是意味着你终于
Does this mean you're finally
接受不可避免的现实了
accepting the inevitable?
祝贺好人们
Hooray for the good guys.
我今天来是为了拿支票
I came for my check today
因为你好像明天不在
since it seems you won't be here tomorrow
周末也不在
or the weekend.
不在
No.
对 我们不会在这里
No, we won't be here.
告诉你一声
And just so you know,
在上次我们维瑞德公♥司♥会议上 你坚持说不是你干的那件事之后
after the tantrum you still insist you didn't do at our Virid conference,
我们所有的投资人 将会通过视频安全地参加
all our investors will be safely present by video hook-up.
你的闹剧让我们精疲力竭
Your theatrics exhaust us all.
把我的支票给我
Give me my check.
我想我可以提前一天把支票给你
I suppose I could cut your check a day early.
你真好
Very nice of you.
吉列尔莫 你真是无可救药
Guillermo, you're impossible.
我们有州长 我们有警♥察♥站在我们这边
We've got the Governor. We've got deputies on our side.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
晚上好 你想点什么
Buenas tardes. May I get you something?
- 是 我能看看菜单吗 - 当然
- Yeah, can I see a menu? - Certainly.
请慢慢看
Please, take your time.
我能点个汉堡吗
Can I just get a hamburger?
- 房♥间号♥ - 208
- Room number? - 208.
208 马上就来
208. Right away.
- 还有可乐 - 可乐
- And a Coke? - Coke.
还有薯条
And some French fries?
- 薯条 - 一份沙拉
- French fries. - And a salad.
- 沙拉加酱料 和一些… - 沙拉
- A salad with dressing and some-- - Salad.
炸鸡柳
Some chicken fingers.
- 和一份三文治 - 三文治 您有客人要来吗
- And a sandwich. - Sandwich. You have any guests coming?
是的 也许 不确定 他们说可能稍后来
Yeah. Maybe. Not sure. They said they'd maybe come later.
好吧 当然
Okay. Of course.
再来点甜点 比如冰淇淋之类的 就这些
And something sweet. Like ice cream or something. That's it.
当然 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
(突发新闻 校园枪击案)
(警♥察♥逮捕15岁枪手)
天啊 它们什么都吃 像老鼠一样
Oh, my God. They'll eat anything. They're like rats.
让我们看看它喜不喜欢…热狗…
Let's see if he likes-- Hot dog. Hot dog.
- 它吃了 - 丹 别那样
- Get it. - Dan, Stop.
也许它喜欢薯片 太慢了
Maybe it likes potato chips. Too slow.
那个热狗很不错
That's a good hot dog.
- 亲爱的 为什么 - 抱歉 小鸟 你好笨
- Honey, why? - Sorry, bird. You dum-dum.
你还好吗
You good?
很好
Yeah.
你知道在哪和我会合
You know where to meet me.
不会有伤亡
No casualties.
我能上去吗
Can I come up?
好啊
Sure.
又开始读你妈妈的书了
Started reading your mom's books again?
好多年前给你妈妈买♥♥的这本
Got a copy of this for your mother years ago.
她那时很不开心
She was in a sad place.
这里
Here.
我给她把这段标记了下划线 这里
I underlined this part for her. Here.
“我昨天写的都不是真的 只有这句不变
"Nothing that I wrote yesterday is true. Only this remains:
我只对可塑的现实感兴趣
Reality interests me in as much as it is plastic,
我更无限关心可能发生的事情 远胜于已经发生的事情”
and I care infinitely more for what may be than for what has been."
继续
Keep going.
“一种可怕的吸引力让我 俯看每个生物的灵魂深处
"I lean with a fearful attraction over the depths of each creature's soul
为在风俗和道德的厚重盖子下 萎缩的一切哭泣”
and weep for all that lies atrophied under the heavy lid of custom and morality."
西尔维娅死了
Did Silvia die?
是的
Yes.
她为什么得死
Why did she have to die?
这个问题不容易回答
That's not an easy question to answer.
我们怎么能找到蒂娜
How are we gonna find Dina?
她也走了
She's gone too.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表