剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
或者你可以留下 建造你的福克斯营地
Or you could stay here and make Camp Fox.
祝你好运 可是你要自己去干了
Good luck with that. But you're doing it on your own.
妈妈
Mom.
我们要回去
We're going home.
对不起 那到底是什么地方
I'm sorry, and where is that, exactly?
就是我们安居的任何地方 但不在这里
Wherever we make home, but not there!
家是什么样子的 玛格
And what does home look like, Margot?
是 当然 蒂娜撞了一辆警车
Oh, yeah, of course. Dina's a kid who rammed a cop car,
回到家 她大概只会面对轻微的惩罚
so back home, she'd probably just get a slap on the wrist.
而你呢
But you?
国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 谋杀
Domestic terrorism. Murder.
- 爸爸 别说了 - 不
- Dad, stop. - No.
你为什么这么恶毒
Why are you being such a shit?
你并不比我们其他人的处境好 艾力
You're not better off than the rest of us, Allie.
是你终止了国♥家♥安♥全♥局的鹬鸟程序
It was you who pulled the plug on the NSA Sandpiper program.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了良心 结果很后悔
You sold out, only to regret it.
所以不要把它说成是什么英雄举动 那不是 那很自私
So stop playing it off like it's some heroic move. It's not. It's selfish.
别说了
Guys!
嘿 不是我在提议回到那个鬼地方
Hey, I'm not the one that's proposing going back to that shithole.
别说监狱 整个国家都被铁丝网包围着
Forget prison, the whole country's surrounded by barbed wire.
整个该死的国家就是一个监狱
The whole fucking thing's a prison!
天啊 闭嘴
Jesus Christ! Shut up!
你们什么时候停下来一次
When do you guys ever stop for fucking once,
为我们考虑过
to think about us?
考虑我们想要什么
To think about what we want.
- 亲爱的 我们始终考虑你… - 瞎说 妈妈
- Honey, we've always thought about you-- - Bullshit, Mom.
自从我们来到这里 就都是你的计划 爸爸的计划 没有别的
Since we've got here, all it's been is your plan and Dad's plan and nothing else.
你一次都没问过我怎么想
You haven't asked me what I thought once.
你也一次都没问过蒂娜怎么想
You haven't fucking asked Dina what she thought once.
你在做你一直以来都在做的
You're doing the same fucking shit that you always fucking do.
你在为我们所有人做决定
You're making decisions for all of us.
你把绳子套在我们脖子上 拖着我们走
And you're putting ropes on our necks and fucking dragging us
好像我们是该死的狗
like we're fucking dogs!
蒂娜和我无能为力 我们牺牲了一切
Dina and I are powerless. We sacrificed everything.
爸爸 你呢
What about you, Dad?
你为我们牺牲了什么 只说一件事
What have you sacrificed for us? Name one thing.
不让提问 不让投票
No questions. No vote.
根本不知道在发生什么 你们在做什么
No fucking idea what's happening. What you guys are doing.
我受够了听你们说什么对我们是最好的
I'm so fucking sick of hearing about what's best for us.
“为了孩子们”
"For the kids."
你们把我们当行李对待 或…
You treat us like we're pieces of luggage, or--
当成你们的傀儡
or your fucking puppets.
我们什么时候有发言权
When do we get a say?
你们不是培养我们要独♥立♥吗
I mean, you're raising us to be so independent, right?
我们要到什么年龄才有发言权
At what age do we get a say?
天啊 妈妈
Jesus Christ, Mom.
我这辈子都以为是因为爸爸
I've spent my entire fucking life thinking that Dad was the reason
我们才过着这样的生活
that we're living like this.
原来是因为你
And it was you.
我这辈子你都在对我说谎
You lied to me my entire life.
对我们两个说谎
To both of us.
我仍然不知道为什么
I still don't know why.
我甚至不知道一个谎言 怎么可以持续那么久
I don't even fucking know how a lie can last that long.
怎么能过了那么久
How does it go that long
你们中的一个才鼓起勇气 说出真♥相♥
before one of you fucking owns up and tells the fucking truth?
可以从那里开始吗
Can we start there?
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
她说得对 我们都犯了错误
She's right. We both did.
艾力 闭嘴
Allie, stop.
你那么小
You were so small.
只有这么大一点
You were this big.
还有…
And…
在你会说话前 我们选择不告诉你
before you could even speak, we chose not to tell you.
你也是
You too.
过了一段时间 我们再一次 选择不告诉你们
And then time passed, and again, we chose not to tell you.
然后又过了一段时间 你们长大了一些
And then more time passed. You grew older.
你们学会了说话 然后…
You learned to talk, and…
我们再一次选择不告诉你们
and again we chose not to tell you.
更多的时间过去了 我们又一次选择不告诉你们 直到…
And then more time passed, and again we chose not to tell you until it--
那不再重要了
it no longer mattered anymore,
直到它变得重要
until it did.
它是很重要
It does matter.
这个秘密…
This secret…
我们保守的秘密一直以来就像毒药
that we kept has been like a poison.
有时候我会看着你们大笑 玩耍 嬉戏
Sometimes I would look at you laughing or playing, being silly,
有时候看着你们睡觉
sometimes sleeping.
我会问自己 这个毒药…
And I would ask myself, this poison…
应该什么时候给我的孩子们
when is the right time to give it to my children?
不
No.
没有对的时间 所以我们从未给你们
There is no right time, so we never gave it to you.
我们以为可以重新开始 几乎成功了
We thought we could start over. It almost worked.
天啊 我得离开一会儿 抱歉
God, I need a minute. Excuse me.
你知道 事实是
You know, the truth is,
我想我只知道如何过离群避世的生活
I think I only know how to live off the grid.
我很抱歉我离开了你
I'm sorry I left you.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
不 蒂娜 别看
No, Dina, don't look.
该死的理查德博蒙特在这里
Fucking Richard Beaumont is here.
什么
What?
他来这儿干嘛
What is he doing here?
查理 你要做什么
Charlie, what are you doing?
我们成功了 爸爸
We made it, Papa.
终于
Finally.
我们的建设项目会让这地方像个四流酒店
What we're building is going to make this hotel look like fourth rate.
总之…来了
Anyway-- Here we go.
终于到了 我以为你们去错了酒店
Finally. I thought you went to the wrong hotel.
你好
Hello.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- Good to see you. - You too.
- 先生 - 先生
- Sir. - Sir.
请让我来介绍一下
Please, let me introduce you.
- 这是我女儿 克莱尔 - 嗨
- This is my daughter, Claire. - Hi.
包蒂斯塔先生和小姐 这是她的朋友 安妮
The Bautistas. And this is her pal, Annie.
- 我是她的女伴 - 幸会
- I'm the plus-one. - Nice to meet you.
- 好吧 我们开始吧 - 我们开始吧
- All right, should we do this? - Let's do it.
- 我同意 - 好吧
- I am in agreement. - Okay.
好吧 你们玩得开心
Okay, enjoy yourselves.
想让你们认识一下…
So, just wanted you to meet…
- 再见 玩得开心 - 幸会
- Bye! Have fun. - Nice to meet you.
- 需要走一段路… - 我得来杯玛格丽塔酒
- Little bit of a jog, but… - I need this margarita.
(大堂 1层 2层 3层)
查理
Charlie.
查理 这太疯狂了
Charlie, this is crazy.
查理
Charlie.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚看见几个面熟的人
I just saw some people I recognize.
从哪来的 是谁
From where? Who?
开♥发♥商
Developers.
理查德给我指出来过
Richard singled them out to me.
也许他们只是住在这里
Maybe they're just staying here.
是 我们赶快带上孩子们离开这个鬼地方
Yeah. Let's just get the kids and get the fuck out of here.
我们在这里
We're just right in here.
太好了 谢谢
Excellent. Thank you.
视频会议准备好了 投资人正在登录
The video conference is ready. The investors are logging on.
太好了 我想你们看出来了 我们应该坐在哪里
Fantastic. Well, I think you can tell where we're supposed to sit.
- 你坐中间好吗 - 谢谢
- Why don't you take the middle? - Thank you.
把大明星放在中间位置 对吗
Put the star in the center. Right?
对 当然了
Yes, of course.
好吧
Okay.
这很激动人心
Well, it's exciting stuff.
签三个字之后 我们就将成为
Three signatures and we are gonna be
这个半球最大的开♥发♥商之一
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表