剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
嘿 快点
Hey, come on.
急什么
What's the rush?
你不想被逮住 对吗
I mean, you don't wanna get caught, do you?
被谁逮住 -首先 伊塞拉
By who? -Isela, for starters.
她有那么多不许越界的规矩
All of her rules about staying within the boundaries.
好吧 现在怎么办
Okay, what now?
没问题
Not a problem.
好计划
Good plan.
别耍我 行吗
Stop dicking me around, okay?
我明白他过去躲过了你的抓捕
I understand he's eluded you in the past,
你需要我当场捉住他
and you need me to catch him red-handed in the middle of the act.
今天我要搜查他的住处
I'm searching his house today,
可是你没有明确给我豁免权
but you're not giving me clear information on my immunity.
嘿 你听着
Hey, listen to me.
全面豁免权是太过分的要求 玛格
Full immunity is a big fucking ask, Margot.
你是代表整个国♥家♥安♥全♥局 还是你自己说话
Are you speaking for the entire NSA or just yourself?
其他人也得批准
Other people need to sign off on this.
他们会批准吗
Well, are they?
你会跟我实话实说 还是我需要让别人介入
Are you gonna be straight with me, or do I need to get someone else involved?
你和查理谈过枪的事了吗
Did you speak to Charlie about the gun?
我会的
I will.
艾力 这件事很严重
Allie, this is serious.
我会处理的 -他需要知道他要回去
I got it. -He needs to know he's going back.
我得去工作了 -怎么回事
I have to go to work. -What's going on?
我得走了 行吗 我已经晚了
I just gotta go, all right? I'm late.
就算你装好了鹬鸟程序 那是他们想要的吗
Even if you get Sandpiper up and running, is it what they want?
不 绝对不是 程序不能用于那种用途
No. Not in a million years. It was never designed to do that.
我在拖延时间
I'm stalling for time.
到底是怎么回事
What's happening?
吉列尔莫很危险 好吗
Guillermo is dangerous. All right?
我追踪了他的贩毒路线
I tracked his smuggling routes.
发现了可预测的活动和一个异常
I found predictable activity and an anomaly.
什么异常
Of what?
他想保密的东西 不为人知的
Something he wants kept secret. Off the grid.
我需要找出那是什么
I need to find out what it is.
我得走了 -我饿死了
I have to go. -I'm starving.
嘿 宝贝 -嘿
Hey, sweetie. -Hey.
你最好快去 厨房♥就要关门了
You better be quick. The kitchen closes soon.
等等 蒂娜在哪 她去哪了
Wait, where's Dina? Where'd she go?
和阿道夫去找蘑菇
Hunting for mushrooms with Adolfo.
等等 你们要来吗 爸爸
Wait, are you guys coming? Dad?
不 我不用了
No. I'm good.
回头见
See you all later.
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
(路线 我的地点 目的地)
你是唯一喜欢我煮的汤的人
You're the only one who likes my soup.
你的汤味道不错 白女人
Your food is good, guera.
挺好吃的
It's good.
谢谢
Gracias.
我带着善意而来
I come in peace.
你可以关掉它 或者买♥♥个抛弃式手♥机♥
You know, you could just turn it off. Or get a burner.
我需要录像功能
I need the video function.
你有个孩子
You have a kid?
儿子 叫奥托 他六岁了
A son. Otto. He's six.
他和他妈妈住在布里斯托
He lives with his mother in Bristol.
他很漂亮
He's beautiful.
你常见到他吗
Do you see him much?
他妈妈想让我要么一直在场 要么完全不在场
His mother wanted me to be a constant presence, or not at all.
我试过待在同一个地方 甚至在国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织找了份工作
And I tried staying put. I even got a job at Amnesty.
实际上 我做了所有她想让我做的事
In fact, I did everything she wanted me to do,
可那感觉像... -表演
but it felt-- -Performative.
赶时髦的
Fashionable.
自我感动的
Self-congratulatory.
可是你有儿子
But you have a son.
那没有改变任何事吗 如果你出了事怎么办
I mean, didn't that change things? What if something happened to you?
我做出了选择
I made a choice.
现在他有一个继父 我被降职到视频聊天
And now he has a stepdad, and I'm relegated to video chats.
你能够让内心的正义之声安静下来 养育子女
You were able to quiet the militant voice and raise your children.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
我听了昨天你对我说的话
You know, I listened to the words that you said to me yesterday.
它们触动了我
They really affected me.
最近我一直在想很多事 甚至去自首
I've been thinking a lot of things lately, even turning myself in.
可是昨天 你提醒了我 我曾经在乎过
But yesterday, you reminded me that I used to care.
我想帮助你
I wanna help you.
从“离远点”到这是一个很大的转变
That's a mighty quick U-turn from "stay the hell away."
还有很有说服力的“滚蛋”
And a very convincing "fuck off."
你本来可以藏身于附近很多其他临时区域
Well, you could have tucked yourself into a lot of other nearby staging areas
可是你选择了这里
as well, but here you are.
这次行动不适合
This is not one of those operations
那些理想主义学者 我们曾经是那种人 玛格
for the idealistic academics we once were, Margot.
我不会毁掉你的人生 不会再那样
I'm not gonna ruin your life. Not again.
那条路我已经走到头了 无所谓了
Well, I reached the end of that road. So there's that.
你记得你第一次到我家吗
Do you remember the first time you came over to my house?
你那么害羞、畏惧
You were so shy. Intimidated.
但我知道 我们都知道 我们有某种感觉
But I knew, we both knew, there was something there.
现在还有
There still is.
是啊
Yeah.
但我很抱歉 这次我不能帮你
But I'm sorry, I can't help you this time.
将它视为我在保护你
See it like I'm protecting you.
你有汽车
You have a car?
不算是
Well, not exactly.
但它有轮子和发动机
But it's got wheels and an engine.
还会跑
And it runs.
抱歉
Sorry.
它是雷德利的 我用它工作
It's Ridley's. I use it for work,
不过有时他让我借用 -很好
but sometimes he lets me borrow it. -Nice.
小心
Watch out.
那么 告诉我 我们去哪
So, tell me, where are we going?
别问 你会知道的
No. You'll find out.
就等着瞧吧 -天啊
Just wait. -Oh, my God.
那是我踢足球的地方
That's where I play football.
要我说 我踢得还不错
I'd say I'm pretty good.
我从来没机会做那些事 做个孩子 你知道吗
Never got to do stuff like that. Just be a kid. You know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
真丧气
Sucks.
好吧 如果你能和某人交换人生
Okay, what if you could trade lives with someone?
你想和谁交换
Who would you be?
一个和双亲住在不错社区的16岁女孩
Sixteen-year-old girl who lives in a nice neighborhood with both parents,
他们有正常的工作 还有一只狗
who have normal fucking jobs. And they have a dog.
没有具体的人吗
So no one specific?
没有
Nope.
就是一个普通的女孩
Just a normal girl.
我不相信
I don't buy it.
好吧 那就该死的英国女王吧
Fine. The fucking queen of England.
那是我们的教堂
Okay, so that's our church.
星期天全城的人都在那里
Whole town's there on Sunday.
我为我们祈祷了
I prayed for us.
什么
What?
我不知道 有点怪怪的
I don't know. It's just weird to me.
我其实并不信教 我...
I'm not really religious. I'm...
其实正相反
the opposite, actually.
你不信教
So you don't believe?
不会...孤独吗
Doesn't it get... lonely?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
别问了
Stop asking questions.
每个人看起来都那么快乐
Everyone looks so happy.
你会跳舞吗
You dance?
不 我不会跳 -是班达 没关系
No. I don't know how. -It's banda. It doesn't matter.
我来教你 来吧
I'll teach you. Come on.
不 -站起来 来吧
No. -Get up. Come on.
不 -来吧
No. -Let's go.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表