剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
准备好了
Ready.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you all for being here.
今天我们哀悼
Today we mourn.
我们哀悼西尔维娅的不幸离世
We mourn the tragic loss of Silvia.
费尔明和他的家人邀请
Fermin and his family invite
任何有话对西尔维娅说的人发言
anyone who has anything to say to Silvia
或随意表达你们的想法
or express your words as you want.
我们的镇子被来自煤矿的水银污染了
Our town was poisoned by the mercury from the mines.
我们不得不抛下亡人和祖先背井离乡
We had to abandon our dead and our ancestors.
毒物已经渗入了他们的骨头
The poison had filtered into their bones.
我们在这里找到了愈合我们伤口 滋养我们灵魂的家庭
Here we found a family who healed our bodies and nourished our souls.
西尔维娅始终激励我们向前看 找到我们的道路
Silvia always inspired us to move forward and find our path.
我的妻子很坚强
My wife was strong.
她求生的意志激励着我
Her will to live infused me.
无论生活多么艰难 她从来没有表现出忧愁
No matter how difficult life would get, she never showed any worry.
她的一生奉献给了大家
She lived for everyone.
我的爱人
My love.
在我们如今生活的世界
In the world that we live in today,
像西尔维娅一样活着就是激进和反抗
it is radical and rebellious to live like Silvia.
所以今天 我们要赞美她
So today, we get to celebrate her
并请求上帝
and ask God,
像对她一样
that like her,
给我们和她一样的能力
he gives us the capacity she had
克服困难
to overcome our challenges
并充满勇气地继续向着 一个更好的世界前进
and to continue, with courage, to walk towards a better world.
我知道西尔维娅想让我们 继续努力找到和平之地
I know Silvia wants us to continue to strive to find a place of peace.
我们原以为红房♥子就是这样一个地方
We thought Casa Roja would be that place.
不幸的是 红房♥子无法逃离 这个腐♥败♥世界的魔爪
Unfortunately, Casa Roja cannot escape the forces of this corrupt world.
再见 西尔维娅 再见 红房♥子
Goodbye, Silvia. Goodbye, Casa Roja.
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
喂
Hello?
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
嗨
Hi.
是蒂娜 她离开了我们
It's Dina. She left us.
你说“离开了我们”是什么意思
What do you mean, "Left us"?
没关系 我找到她了
It's okay. I found her.
(德士)
(米拉马尔侯爵酒店)
坐下 读这个 认真点
Sit down. Read that. Closely.
你发短♥信♥了
You texted.
不是发给你的
Not you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你应该抱歉
You should be.
对
Right.
我们找个安静的地方谈谈 好吗
Let's find somewhere quiet to talk, okay?
你说话真的很刻薄
That was really mean.
我知道
I know.
很遗憾 本来的目的就是如此
And sadly, that was kind of the point.
不过适得其反
And it backfired.
奇怪 谁能想到给别人一记重拳
Weird. Who would've thought punching someone in the gut
会让他们想要离开
would make them wanna leave?
亲爱的 我只是想让你明白…
Honey, I was trying to get you to understand--
也许我们别再搞什么教育契机了 爸爸
Maybe we just stop with the teachable moments, Dad.
让我说一会儿
And let me speak for a minute.
好
Yeah.
洗耳恭听
All ears.
这里没有我的生活
There's no life for me here.
至少不是我想要的
Not one that I want, anyway.
还有
And…
也不是你或妈妈想要的生活
And not one you or Mom would want either,
如果你们俩诚实的话
if either of you were being truthful.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
- 我能说话了吗 - 不行
- Can I talk now? - No.
我还没说完
I'm not done.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
可问题是
But the problem is…
我没有家
I don't have one.
我有一个家庭 可是…
I have a family, but…
我没有家
I don't have a home.
所以 就像你喜欢说的 “解决方案是什么 ”
So, as you like to say, "What's the solution?"
现在你可以说了
You can talk now.
我…
I--
我…
I--
我没有解决方案
I don't have one.
你知道 有时候这个答案要好得多
You know, that's such a better answer sometimes.
那你想做什么
So, what do you wanna do?
说真的
Truthfully?
我不知道
I don't know.
那也没关系
And that's okay.
可是
But…
无论我决定做什么 我需要你支持我
whatever I decide, I need you to support it.
我可以做到
I can do that.
大门敞开着 我是认真的
And the door is wide open. And I mean that.
不胡说八道
No bullshit.
而且如果你将来决定回来 大门也是敞开的
And the door is wide open if you ever decided you wanna come back.
尽管这样说…
And all that being said…
我没有解决方案 可是…
I don't have a solution to this. But…
我倒是有个点子
I do have an idea.
等你妈妈到了 我再告诉你
I'll tell you when your mom gets here.
东西都带齐了吗
Did you bring everything?
嘿
Hey.
我原来有个带你回美国的计划
I had a plan to try to get you back to the States.
没成功
It didn't work.
现在我没有什么可以给你的
I have nothing to offer you now.
也许我们没有选择了
Maybe we're out of options.
我想我该去自首了
I think it's time I turned myself in.
这有什么用
What good would that do?
也许我比自己想象的更需要你
Maybe I need you more than I thought I did.
一想到我们没能照顾好你 我就心如刀绞
It kills me to think that we couldn't take care of you enough.
还有让你觉得你不得不自己应付一切
That you felt like you had to do this on your own.
(维瑞德公♥司♥ 欢迎参加投资人会议)
这里非常偏僻 真的不为人知
It's in the middle of nowhere. It's truly off the radar.
在大多数地图上几乎不存在
Barely exists on most maps.
瞧 在西岸有一个信风避风山地
Look. Got a mountainous trade wind shelter on the west coast.
在岛上那个地区大概多数日子都在下雨
Probably rains on that part of the island most days.
最适合养殖螃蟹
Perfect for crab cultivation.
另一边 阳光灿烂 有丰富的木材来源
Other side, bright sunshine, more than ample source of lumber.
淡水 内陆向南地势下降为斜坡
Fresh water, and the interior drops off on a downward southern slope.
可以在上面种植农作物 建造房♥屋
Can farm on it. Build on it.
想洗澡 你可以挑选一个瀑布
Take a shower? You pick a waterfall.
饿了 路上摘一个芒果 荔枝 香蕉 椰子
Hungry? Just pluck a mango on the way. Litchis, bananas, coconuts.
那里是天堂
It's paradise.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
还没有
Not yet.
谁来建造这些
And who builds all this?
- 我们 红房♥子 - 天啊
- Us. Casa Roja does. - Oh, my God.
我们把全村搬过去
We move the whole operation down there.
它叫什么
What's it called?
它叫我们住过的同一个地方
It's called the same place we already live.
不 不是
No, it's not.
没有贩毒集团 没有泽塔斯集团 只有我们
No cartels. No Zetas. Just us.
真正的避难所
True sanctuary.
蚊子海岸
The Mosquito Coast.
最后一站
The last stop.
谁拥有它
Who owns it?
你
You do.
我们 它属于福克斯一家
We do. It belongs to the Foxes.
我喜欢它
I like it.
- 因为 我是说… - 不…
- 'Cause, I mean-- - No.
我们要回去
We're going back.
我们三个人或者我们所有人 无论如何我们都要回去
The three of us or all of us, but we're going back regardless.
我们必须今天作出决定
We have to make a decision today.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表