剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
艾力 我们只有一个简单的规矩
We had one simple rule, Allie.
不被看见
Not to be seen.
你需要跟我来一趟
You need to come with me.
查理在哪儿
Where's Charlie?
查理没事 但你现在必须跟我来一趟
Charlie's okay, but you have to come with me right now.
去哪 -跟房♥东谈谈
Where? -To speak to the landlord.
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
(酒吧 现场摇滚乐)
你一定是艾力 -是啊
You must be Allie. -Yeah.
嘿 你想进来吗
Hey, you wanna come in?
好啊 -抱歉很吵
Sure. -Apologies for the noise.
他们是一个本地乐队
They're a local band.
吉列尔莫和我相识很多年了 从什么时候起
Guillermo and I have known each other since we were... What?
四岁
Four years old?
你四岁的时候 我是你的老大
You were four. I was your boss.
我们住在吉列尔莫家族拥有的土地上
We live in land owned by Guillermo's family.
我是房♥东
I'm the landlord.
是 当然 对 我明白了
Yeah, sure. Yeah, I got that.
我保护伊塞拉 伊塞拉保护她的人
I protect Isela. Isela protects her people.
但如果贩毒集团知道了 我在给他们的敌人提供庇护
But if the cartels were to find that I'm providing asylum for their enemies,
这会...
that could be...
这会对我造成影响
Well, it would be consequential for me.
对整个镇子造成影响
And for the entire town.
你儿子本来可能会 把那些偷猎者带到红房♥子来
Your boy could have led those poachers directly to Casa Roja.
你知道你让我身处多危险的处境吗
Do you have any idea of the jeopardy you put me in?
我们所有人
All of us.
那不是他的错
Well, it's not his fault.
不 当然不是 他是个孩子
No, of course not. He's a boy.
你应该教会他辨别对错
You're supposed to teach him right and wrong.
看到他的两个人没有跟踪他
The guys who saw him didn't follow him.
没有 因为我认识他们 他们找我了
No, because I know them, and they came to me.
我们都很幸运
We're all very lucky.
对 我感觉很幸运
Yeah. No, I'm feeling pretty lucky.
那么 我该怎么办
Entonces, what do I do?
帮我个忙
Help me out here.
你破坏了规矩 置我于危险之中
You broke the rules. Put me in jeopardy.
我该把你驱逐出红房♥子吗
Do I expel you from Casa Roja?
送你回你的老家种地
Send you off to cultivate the ground you were taken from?
我该伤害你吗 朝你的膝盖开枪
Do I hurt you? Put a bullet through your knee?
因为说真的 我痛恨那些把戏
Because seriously, I hate that bullshit.
我不喜欢伤害人
I don't like to hurt people.
所以如果你想留在我的土地上 那就证明你有资格留下
So if you want to remain on my land, prove you're worthy.
给我做些事情 弥补错误
Do something for me. Make it right.
艾力 我来给你解释一下情况
Let me explain the situation to you, Allie.
他们正在毁掉我们的整个丛林 来修建某个度假酒店
They're tearing down our whole jungle to build some tourist resort.
酒店 码头 该死的会议中心
Hotels, a marina, a fucking conference center.
红房♥子将成为停车场
Casa Roja will become a parking lot,
所有生活在这里的人 他们一无所有
and everyone who lives there, who has nothing,
将无家可归
will have no home to go to.
包括你和你的家人
Including you and your family.
那就坐上你弄沉的船离开吧 扬帆启程
So go off on that boat of yours that you sank and sail away.
艾力 我们都不想要这样 -不
None of us want this, Allie. -No.
那就帮助我们
So help us out.
我怎么帮
How am I supposed to do that?
我需要两个可以信任的男人 来自外面世界的人
I need two men I can trust, men from outside my world.
在我的圈子之外找到我可以信任的人
Finding someone from outside my orbit that I can trust,
这是不可能的
well, that's not gonna happen.
来自我的圈子之外 而我能控制的人更有可能
Someone from outside my orbit that I can control is more likely.
两个男人
Two men?
进来
Come in.
嘿 艾力
Hey, Allie.
真巧啊
What a coincidence.
我知道你和李先生有一段过往
I know you and Mr. Lee have a little history,
但他现在为我工作了 所以没事了
but he works for me now, so it's all good.
听着 如果你想要我帮忙 尽管说
Look, you want my help with something, just ask.
艾力 现在对所有人都是艰难的时刻
It's a difficult time for everyone, Allie.
查理做的事吓坏了吉列尔莫
What Charlie did, it spooked the hell out of Guillermo.
当然 是啊 他是你的朋友
Sure. Yeah. No. He's your friend.
是的 你说得对 他是我的朋友
Oh, yeah. You're right. He is my friend.
我需要他远远超过我需要你
And one I need much more than I need you.
所以 改过自新 帮帮我们
So, clean the slate. Help us out.
拯救你现在唯一的家园
Save the only home you've got.
请吧
Shall we?
听着 艾力
Oye, Allie.
最后说一句
Final thought.
这很重要
This is important.
正如我们讨论过的 这件事绝不能追溯到我这里
As we discussed, none of this can be traced back to me.
如果你被逮住 被审问
If you're caught and questioned,
相信我 你会告诉他们想知道的任何事
believe me, you will tell those guys exactly what they want to know.
然后他们会把你剁成泥
And then they will chop you up into tiny little pieces.
我不能让那种事发生 伊塞拉也不能
I can't afford to let that happen. Neither can Isela.
我很抱歉地说 你的家人也不能
And I'm sorry to say so, but neither can your family.
所以不要被逮住
So don't get caught.
亲爱的 你准备好了吗
You ready, honey bunch?
你就不能系上该死的安全带吗
You mind fastening your fucking seat belt?
原来是这么回事
That's what that was.
非常感谢
Thank you kindly.
好吧
All right.
准备好去拯救一些树木了吗
Ready to go save some trees?
你很担心
You're worried.
不是关于这件事
Not about this,
而是关于我们需要他 为我们做的所有其他事
but about everything else we need him to do for us.
对付艾力这种人的关键是...
The trick with a guy like Allie is...
去除所有选择
to remove all options.
施加限制
Impose limits.
别担心
Don't worry.
不会有事的
It's going to be fine.
我的人明天来 这会改变一切
My guy is coming tomorrow and will change everything.
我真希望我有你五分之一的乐观态度
I wish I had a fifth of your optimism.
精神悲观
Pessimism of the spirit.
意志乐观
Optimism of the will.
(巴迪梅瑞迪斯 《镇上新来的女孩》)
(大脚怪 《七年到土星》)
(琳达曼宁 《悲伤你好》)
(李理查森 《我很乐观》)
(塔瓦雷斯 《天堂一定少一位天使》)
我没事 只是做梦
I'm okay. It was just a dream.
别瞒着我 好吗
Don't shut me out, okay?
有我帮你
I'm here for you.
好的
Okay.
真的 我没事
Seriously. I'm fine.
早安 -嘿
Good morning. -Hey.
你看见爸爸了吗
Have you seen Dad?
天啊 他还在作坊时我就睡着了
Oh, God, I fell asleep while he was still in the workshop.
他大概还在那里 -改造世界
He's probably still there. -Reinventing the world.
我去看看
I'm gonna go see.
没什么可担心的 不管他在哪 他没事的
There's nothing to worry about. Wherever he is, he's fine.
我知道 我就是想去看看 确认一下
I know. I just wanna check. Make sure.
出了什么事吗
Is something wrong?
不 没有
No, nothing.
说吧 不会怪任何人 你知道什么我不知道的吗
Come on. No one's in trouble here. Do you know something that I don't?
没有 妈妈 我不知道你在说什么 我只是想...
No, Mom, I don't know what you're talking about. I was just--
我只想去洗碗 然后去看看 如此而已
I just wanted to go wash the dishes, then go look. That's all.
好吧
Okay.
爸爸
Dad?
曲奇饼干 想尝尝吗
Besitos. You wanna try?
任何时候你想有话直说 我都没问题
Anytime you want to get to the point, that's fine by me.
我觉得没理由这么不礼貌
I don't see any reason to be rude.
我有礼貌的理由吗
Is there a reason that I should be polite?
不 只是那样容易些
No, it's just easier is all.
而且也不是没有好处 会让你自我感觉更好
And not for nothing. It makes you feel better about yourself.
你儿子朝着我的朋友开枪了 现在他死了
Your son, he pulled the trigger on my friend, and now he's dead.
他是个好人 名叫以赛亚斯
He was a good guy. Name of Isaias.
愿上帝让他的灵魂安息
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表