剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢你愿意见我 蕾妮
Thanks for seeing me, Renee.
我很感激 我知道你有多忙
I appreciate it. I know how busy you are.
事情是这样的 不可思议
So, the thing is, a crazy thing,
艾力福克斯的妻子玛格联♥系♥了我
Allie Fox's wife reached out to me. Margot.
她愿意把艾力交给我们 以换取豁免权
I mean, she offered to turn Allie over to us in exchange for immunity.
(国♥家♥安♥全♥局)
这是开玩笑 对吗 -就帮我个忙
We're joking here, right? -Just do me a favor.
什么...你想让我帮忙
What-- Now you want a favor?
多年前你接到命令 搁置艾力和玛格福克斯的事
You were told to mothball that Allie-Margot Fox shit years ago.
相反 你非法派两名特工去墨西哥 导致他们被杀
And instead, you unlawfully deployed two agents to Mexico and get them killed.
结果我不得不对我的上司说谎
And so, I am stuck lying through my teeth to my superiors.
那是我帮你的忙 JJ 你没坐牢 -我明白 真的
That's the favor, JJ. You're not in jail. -I get it. I do.
我也很感激 所以我拒绝了她
I appreciate it very much too. I mean, that's why I turned her down.
很好 好吧
Good. Good. Okay.
好吧 你曾一贯地做出错误判断 后果无法挽回
Okay, you've made consistently bad judgment calls that cannot be undone.
你做了正确的事 好吗 真棒
You did the right thing. Okay? Gold star.
那么...
So...
我在国防情报局的朋友注意到一件事
So, my buddy at the DIA, he flagged something.
维瑞德股份有限公♥司♥在危地马拉市 进行的一次活动上发生了针对性的破坏
Some targeted disruption at a Virid PLC event in Guatemala City.
他审阅了他们获得的所有资料
And he reviews everything that they've got.
一开始就发现了声音匹配
Right off the bat, he gets a voice match.
这是他今早发给我的
He pings this to me this morning.
你的新老大需要我做件事 对吗
Your new boss needs me for something, right?
或者我感觉到了 你没有吗 因为我绝对感觉到了
Or I got that vibe, didn't you? 'Cause I definitely got that vibe.
这是艾力福克斯
That's Allie Fox.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
蕾妮 也许你应该在乎
Well, Renee, maybe you should.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
在同一场活动上 还播放了威胁要胁持人♥质♥的录音
A tape threatening hostage-taking was played at this very same event,
声音正是理查德博蒙特
narrated by none other than Richard Beaumont.
博蒙特和艾力在合作
Beaumont and Allie are working together.
玛格福克斯不知道怎么卷进去的
And Margot Fox is involved in some crazy way.
见鬼 我都不知道
Shit, I don't even know.
但好呀 这帮人又团聚了 对吗
I mean, but hail, hail, the gang is all back together, right?
这不是开玩笑
That was no clown show.
这是一起精心策划的活动 目的是吓走投资人
That was a well-planned attempt to scare off investors.
蕾妮 参与其中的都是重量级人物
I mean, Renee, you got major-league players involved here.
有大公♥司♥ 有个人
You've got corporate, you've got individual,
有东道主国政♥府♥的参与
you've got host government involvement.
见鬼 我不知道 再加上一些贩毒集团
Shit, I don't know, throw in some cartel.
可是蕾妮 我现在告诉你 这才是他们的第一炮
But Renee, I'm telling you right now, it is just their opening salvo.
我敢打赌会有大事发生 某种重大的 影响很大的事件
You can bet something bigger is coming, something big and something noisy.
蕾妮 会死人的
Renee, people are gonna die.
该死
Shit.
查理
Charlie.
真恶心
That's so nasty.
你开什么玩笑
You're kidding!
这是最好的部分
This is the best part!
不...
No...
真的 等着瞧吧 你会很喜欢
Seriously! Just wait. You're gonna love it.
好吧
Okay.
这需要烤多久
How long does this need to cook?
我们把它裹在香蕉叶里 放在洞里...
We wrap it in banana leaves, and put it in the hole for...
六或八个小时
six or eight hours.
美味极了
Delicious!
不用 你自己吃吧
No, you can have it.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我知道你对我来这里很生气 可是...
I know you're angry that I'm here, but--
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit the fuck down.
我妈妈让你离远点
My mom told you to stay away.
你能做到吗
Are you gonna do that?
你能不打扰我们家人吗
You gonna leave my family alone?
因为都怪你 我们才逃亡
'Cause it's your fault that we're on the run!
你还是个小孩子的时候 我就认识你了
I knew you when you were a little kid.
那又怎样 -你是个很温柔的孩子
So? -You were such a gentle child.
什么 你觉得我不敢开枪 -我知道你敢
What? You think I can't do this? -I know you could.
我们都敢
We all could.
伤害人很容易 尤其当你愤怒和害怕的时候
It's easy to hurt someone, especially when you're angry and afraid.
可是你知道吗
But did you know
查理 人类大脑的原始设定是同情心
that the human brain is coded for compassion, Charlie?
知道
Yeah.
我们每个人内心都有
It's in all of us.
我们把我们的敌人非人化
We dehumanize our enemies
不是因为我们是坏人 而是因为我们是好人
not because we're bad people, but because we're good.
我们把头套戴在我们将要枪毙的人头上
We put hoods on the faces of people that we're about to execute...
因为...
because--
因为我们不想在他们死之前 看着他们的眼睛
because we don't want to look in their eyes before they die.
我想很难从那种事情中...
I think it's hard to come back from something like--
不 别靠近我 闭嘴 -好吧
No! Get the fuck away from me! Shut up! -All right, all right.
我不害怕 混♥蛋♥
I'm not scared, asshole.
我已经做过这种事了
I've already done this.
听着 拜托 查理...
Look, come on, Charlie. Charlie.
去死吧
Fuck it.
离我们远点
Stay away from us.
杂种
Bastard.
不了
No.
查理
Charlie.
不行 拜托
No way. Come on.
查理...
Charlie...
你去聚会吗
Are you going to the party?
不 我想我还是在这等你♥爸♥爸吧
No, I think I'll wait here for your dad.
他们烤了一只山羊
Cooked a goat.
山羊
A goat?
我可以给你带些回来 如果你饿的话
I can bring you back some if you're hungry.
不用了 真的 我不饿
It's okay. Honestly, I'm good.
妈妈
Mom...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有心说那些话的 我...
I didn't mean to say those things. I--
我只是想让你伤心
I was just trying to hurt you.
我理解
I understand.
我只是需要更多时间考虑
I just-- I need more time to think about it.
我知道
I know.
你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
我会告诉他
I'll tell him.
我想我应该这么做 由我告诉他
I think I should. I'll be the one to tell him.
不 你失去了那个权利
No. You lost that right.
我会告诉他
I will.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉 我的朋友
I'm sorry, my friend.
我们又是朋友了
We're friends again?
这是在我离开的时候发生的
That happen while I was gone?
现在你在做这种烂事 你在威胁人
Now you're doing this shit? You're threatening people?
他们的家人 孩子
Their families, kids?
没有谁在杀人
Nobody's killing anyone.
吉列尔莫只是在引起他们的注意
Guillermo's just getting their attention.
他引起了我的注意
Well, he's gotten mine.
这不是这地方的意义吗
Isn't that the point of this place?
保护人们 不让他们成为攻击目标
To protect people, not put targets on them?
其实比那复杂得多 艾力
It's so much more complicated than that, Allie.
你告诉你的朋友 那是我最后一次给他帮忙
Well, you tell your friend that's the last favor I'm ever doing for him.
我不干了 -你是为我♥干♥的
I'm out. -You did it for me.
吉列尔莫也不是普通朋友
And Guillermo's not your typical friend.
这些事也不是我们帮他的忙
And these aren't favors we're doing for him.
这是我们为和平付出的代价
This is the price we pay for peace.
什么
What?
他不拥有这些人 他拥有的是我们脚下的土地
He doesn't own the people. He owns the ground we walk on.
他是我们的地主 艾力
He's our fucking landlord, Allie.
这是一个巨大丛林里的小社区
It's a very small community in a very large jungle.
我认识他很久了 他以前并不是这样的
I've known him for a long time. He wasn't always like this.
是吗 一辈子的好友 是吗
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表