剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
I just have to figure out what he's doing.
今天我跟踪他了 他在接收 我不知道
I followed him today, and he was receiving, I don't know,
武器或弹♥药♥的交接 或其他什么的
weapons or munitions drop or something.
我不想让你跟他打交道
I don't want you getting involved with him.
我不想让你接近他
I don't want you anywhere near him.
上次就没有好结局 对吗
Didn't work out so well last time, did it?
也许我变了 艾力
Well, maybe I've changed, Allie.
感觉不像
Doesn't feel like it.
感觉像把同一个苹果咬了第二口
Feels like a second bite at the same apple.
艾力 我们在这里是因为你拽着我们来的
Allie, we're here because you dragged us here.
我们在这里是因为你杀了人
We are here because you murdered someone.
这是对我们的历史最可恶的歪曲
That's the most hateful mischaracterization of our history.
你已经掌控了13年了
You've called the shots for 13 years.
可显然 你磨练并保存了一块剧毒的毒药
But apparently, you've honed and saved up a toxic piece of poison
来丢在我的脸上
to hurl in my fucking face,
就在我已经同意了你想要的东西的时候
when I have fucking agreed with one fucking thing you've wanted!
你...
You--
我们本来绝不应该这么不快乐
We were never supposed to be this unhappy.
你不会这么做
You're not doing this.
你大错特错了
Well, you're fucking wrong,
因为我在这么做
because I am.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表