剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
对 看到它在打漂了吧
Yeah, see how she's drifting?
这是因为你迎着水流而上的速度太慢了
That's 'cause you're going too slow against the current.
所以你要稍微加大油门
So you're gonna wanna give a little love to the throttle.
好的 -一点点就行 别太用力
Okay. -Just a smidge. Not too much.
看见了吧
See.
水流对我们的冲击力很大 我们必须要加大马力
Current's pushing us too hard. We have to push back harder.
不然就会随波逐流了
Otherwise, river just takes us where it wants us to go.
明白了
Got it.
爸爸 拿走它... -好 别怕
Dad. Get it off me. Get it off. -Yeah. Relax.
是只蟋蟀
It's a cricket.
轻点
Easy.
就这样 对了 好
That's it. There you go. All right.
让我放开手 怎么回事
Let me get my hands off it. What's going on?
爸爸
Dad?
你听到了吗
Can you hear that?
是
Yeah.
你行吗 -没问题
You good? -Sure.
别碰这个 -爸爸 好的 我知道 好的
Don't touch this one. -Dad. Okay, I've got it. Okay.
玛格 锚 -知道了
Margot! Anchor! -I've got it.
想试试吗 -不
Wanna try it? -No.
你确定 -很确定
Are you sure? -Pretty sure.
怎么了 坏了吗
So what, it's just busted?
进气口 没有
The intake? Nah.
河里乱七八槽的东西太多了
The river is so filled with all kinds of crap.
但引擎需要水来降温
But the engine needs the water to cool itself.
就像大象给自己身上喷水 -是啊
Kind of like a elephant spraying itself. -Uh-huh.
这头大象鼻窦不好
Well, that elephant has bad sinuses.
它需要我们帮助它擤鼻涕 对吗
It needs us to help it blow its nose, right?
这样就能让引擎降温了
That way, it keeps the engine cool.
你能帮我把这个倒掉吗 -好
Will you take care of that for me? -Yeah.
蒂娜 你看见了吗
Dina, you see that?
看见什么
See what?
那个
That.
是短吻鳄吗
Is that an alligator?
是鳄鱼
It's a crocodile.
好像有什么不一样似的
Like there's a difference.
是不一样
There's a difference.
我看都一样
Not to me.
拜托 回去工作吧
Come on. Get back to work, please.
他跟你谈了吗
So, has he talked to you about it yet?
谈什么
About what?
那个人 -在海边小镇的时候
The guy. -Back at the beach town?
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
你可以说 他杀死的那个人
You can say it. The man he killed.
我们不确定他死了
We don't know he died.
他死了 亲爱的
He's dead, sweetheart.
好吗
Okay?
现在试试
Try it now!
见鬼 妈妈
Shit. Mom.
对 见鬼
Yeah, shit.
爸爸 我们没事吧
Dad? Are we gonna be okay?
我不知道 我想我们应该等暴风雨过去
I don't know. I think we should wait this one out.
妈妈说得对
Mom's right.
我们需要找一个避风的地方 等暴风雨过去
We need to find a sheltered spot. Ride this out.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
查理 你能看见我们可以停靠的地方吗
Charlie! Can you see anywhere to pull in?
我去看看
I'll check!
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything!
快穿上
Put it on.
不
No!
查理
Charlie!
不
No.
查理
Charlie!
穿上这个 -穿上救生衣 快
Put this on. -Put on your life jackets, quick!
见鬼 什么
Shit. What?
等等 小心 1点钟方向
Wait. Watch out. One o'clock.
看见了 -瞧
I see it. -See it?
瞧 就在那 那边 停靠
Look, right there! Over there! Pull it in!
拜托...
Come on, come on.
该死
Fuck.
现在我们打漂了 不好...
Now we're drifting. No, no!
该死 -老天
Damn it! -Jesus.
查理 到机房♥去
Charlie, the engine room!
把桶递给我
Give me the bucket.
妈妈 我们要撞上了
Mom! We're gonna hit!
右舷还是左舷
Starboard or port?
右边 我们往右走 -左还是右
Right! Let's go right! -Left or right?
向右
Go right!
我转不动
I can't turn it!
艾力
Allie!
再试试
Try it again!
该死
Fuck.
去拿把钢丝刷 -在哪里
Get a wire brush! -Where?
工具箱
In the tool kit!
妈妈 岩石
Mom! The rock!
见鬼 天啊 蒂娜 做好准备
Shit. Oh, my God. Dina, you gotta brace yourself!
做好准备 趴下 趴到地板上
Brace yourself! Go down. Hit the floor!
艾力 做好准备
Allie! Brace!
再试一次
Try it again!
再试一次
Try it again!
再试一次
Try it again!
成功了
We got it!
很好
Good.
我要开进河湾了 抓紧我 抓紧
I'm gonna pull into the cove. Just hold on to me. Hold on.
我们要撞上河岸了
We're gonna hit the bank!
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
见鬼
Shit.
这些径流会使水面不断上升
All the runoff's gonna keep the water rising.
如果我们不让它浮起来 机房♥就会被水淹了
If we don't get her afloat, engine room's gonna flood.
那么我们完蛋了
So, we're fucked.
蒂娜 -完了
Dina. -Screwed.
这是个麻烦 是个问题
It's an issue. It's a problem.
有什么好消息吗
So what's the good news?
这就是好消息
That is the good news.
也许在河水涨到破损部位之前 我们还有几个小时
Got a few hours, I guess, before the water reaches the breach.
有足够的时间让它浮起来
That's enough time to get her afloat.
让洞升高到水面以上 然后我们把它补起来
Get the hole above the waterline, then we just patch her up.
我们怎么做
How do we do it?
钓鱼绞盘
Fishing winch.
把它绑上去 拉到水面上去
Just hook her up, haul her onto the water.
够牢固吗 -当然
Is it strong enough? -Sure!
“给我一根足够长的杠杆 和一个支撑它的支点
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it,
我就能撬动地球”
and I shall move the world."
是谁说的
Who said that?
阿基米德
Archimedes.
那是什么烟
What's that smoke?
是石油钻机 -在这么远的地方
It's an oil rig. -Out here?
它们到处都是 就像癌症
Everywhere. Like a cancer.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Uh-huh. Yeah.
很好
Fine.
蒂娜
Dina.
看
Look.
艾力 快上船
Allie, get out of the water.
爸爸 快点 -爸爸 快上船
Dad! Come on! -Dad! Get out of the water!
爸爸 快 -爸爸
Dad, hurry! -Dad!
爸爸 快 -再快点
Dad, hurry! -Faster!
爸爸 快 -快上船
Dad, come on! -Get out of the water.
爸爸 快 快来 -快来
Dad! Hurry! Come on! -Come on!
爸爸 快来 -快点
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表