剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
you're still bored, we could...
一起玩 -一定
hang out. -Yeah, sure!
好吧
Okay.
等等...
Wait--
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
明天
Tomorrow.
雷德利和伊塞拉做成了一笔交易 要买♥♥你♥爸♥爸的船
Tomorrow, Ridley cut a deal with Isela to buy your dad's boat.
我爸爸的渔船
My dad's trawler?
伊塞拉的渔船
Isela's trawler.
为什么
Why?
我想是因为这里没人拥有私有财产
I guess no one owns anything here.
或者说所有的东西都是大家的
Or everyone owns everything.
无论怎样 伊塞拉照管它们
Either way, Isela looks after it.
我们赢了
We won.
是吗
Yeah?
我觉得我真的可以做一个很好的守门员
I feel like I could actually be a pretty good goalie.
如果我坚持练习 学点东西的话
I mean, if I kept practicing and learned some stuff.
是啊
Yeah.
对 很好
Yeah, it's good.
去叫你妈妈来
Go get your mother.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 来
Mom, come on.
爸爸需要你
Dad needs you!
哪里失火了
So, where's the fire?
没失火 爸爸只想让我来叫你
There's no fire. Dad just wanted me to come get you.
什么 现在 为什么
What? Now? Why?
我不知道 他只说让我来找你
I don't know. He just said to come find you.
妈妈
Mom.
艾力
Allie?
你进来一下好吗
You come in here for a second?
我们本来可以给你弄 一台笔记本电脑之类的
I mean, we could get you a laptop or something.
没有互联网 可是...
There'd be no Internet, but...
天啊 真漂亮
Oh, my God. It's beautiful.
对吗 来
Right? Here.
桌子有点粗糙 是我做的
Desk's a little crude. I made it.
打起来很有满足感 对吗
Satisfying action, right?
他们真的很擅长造这类东西
They really knew how to build those things.
我还有好多色带 你永远不会用完色带或纸
I have a whole bunch of ribbons too. You'll never run out of ribbons or paper.
我想让你在这里快乐
I want you to be happy here.
开头很难 但这里有好的生活
It was a rough start, but there's a good life here.
我不...你为这计划多久了
I don't-- How long have you been planning this?
我不知道 有一阵子了
I don't know. A while.
我知道你很怀念
I know you miss it.
那只是一篇论文
It was just a thesis.
不 不止是一篇论文 是一本书 仍然是
No, it was more than a thesis. It was a book, and it still is.
好吧 也许 最多一家小出版社
Sure, maybe. A small press at best.
给你
Here.
这不算是个图书馆 不过是个开始
It's not much of a library, but it's a start.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
我想
Well, the way I figure it,
你也许还有一个机会回答问题
you got, maybe, one more chance to answer the question.
来吧
Come on.
为这些人不值得受这些苦
These people can't be worth all this.
他们去哪了
Where'd they go?
你真的不知道 是吗
You really don't know, do you?
你真的不知道他们去哪了
You really don't know where they went.
你为什么告诉我你知道
Why did you tell me that you did?
你只想赚一笔容易的钱吗
Think you're just making an easy buck?
现在还容易吗
How easy is that looking now?
卢克雷西娅
Lucrecia,
我们追丢了他们
we lost 'em.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
卢克雷西娅 还在吗
Lucrecia, still there?
刚刚发生的事情
Now, what just transpired--
我知道我让你失望了
I know I let you down.
也不是你没警告我会发生什么
And it's not like you didn't warn me what might happen,
所以在这件事上 我们两不相欠
so on that front, we're good.
不过看起来我们的合同过期了
But it's looking like our contract has timed-out.
那好吧
Well, okay then.
再见
Adios.
(敏捷的棕色狐狸跃过了懒惰的狗)
妈妈
Mom.
他们要把渔船卖♥♥掉
They're selling the trawler.
你说什么 谁...要卖♥♥它
What do you mean? Who-- Who's selling it?
伊塞拉卖♥♥给雷德利
Isela to Ridley.
妈妈 我们今晚就得离开
Mom, we need to leave tonight.
我们还没准备好 我们才有700多升油
We're not ready. We've got less than 200 gallons.
那怎么了 -那不够
And? -And it's not enough.
但足够离开了 对吗 我是说...
But it's enough to get away, right? I mean...
剩下的我们可以临时想办法 -是吗
we can just improvise the rest. -Oh, yeah?
你知道谁会临时想办法 你♥爸♥爸 看看这让我们走到了什么地步
You know who improvises? Your dad improvises, and look where that got us.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
我们没有别的办法离开这里 他不会允许的
We're not getting out of here any other way. He won't let us.
现在不走就永远走不了
It's now or never.
我们只需要让他睡着
We just need him to sleep.
是吗 祝你好运
Oh, yeah, good luck with that.
他睁着一只眼睛睡觉 像该死的海豚
He sleeps with one eye open like a goddamn dolphin.
你可以给他吃这个
You can give him these.
你从哪弄到的
Where'd you even get these?
一个小伙子 -是吗 谁
A guy. -Yeah, what guy?
阿道夫 -船上那个小子
Adolfo. -The boat kid?
真见鬼 蒂娜 你根本不认识他
Jesus fucking Christ, Dina. You don't even know him.
他以为是我要吃 他不会告诉任何人
He thinks they're for me. He won't tell anyone.
我们不能这样做
We can't do this.
妈妈 这不是我们要求的
Mom, we never asked for this.
我们甚至根本不想要这种生活
I mean, we never even wanted it.
这是他的选择 不是我们的
This is his thing, not ours.
查理需要帮助 专业的帮助
And Charlie needs help. Like, serious help.
他不能待在这里
He can't stay here.
我们当中谁都不能
None of us can.
你说得对
You're right.
我会带我们离开这里
I'm gonna get us out of here.
你应该有自己的人生
You deserve to have a life.
嘿
Hey!
等等 会更好的
Wait, it's gonna be better.
查理
Charlie.
我说的吧
I told you.
查理...
Charlie. Charlie!
嘿 你们看到了吗
Hey. Did you guys see that?
我们为你们俩骄傲
We're so proud of you both.
我们应该做点什么感谢你♥爸♥爸
We should do something to thank your father.
做什么 像是庆祝之类的吗
What, like a celebration or something?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得呢 全家庆祝
What do you think? A family thing.
好啊
Okay.
你们去拿些饮料吧 看看他们有没有
Why don't you grab some drinks? See if they have any.
对 走吧 我们动手吧
Yeah, let's go. Let's do it.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
奏效了 -是啊
It worked. -Yeah.
现在你可以给房♥屋通电 让冰箱制冷
Now you can power your houses, cool your refrigerators,
你想做什么都可以
whatever you want.
那么现在可能是一个讨论渔船的好时机
So, now might be a good time to talk about the trawler.
渔船怎么了
What about it?
我们卖♥♥了它
We sold it.
你当真
Are you serious?
我们需要钱 雷德利明天来开船
We needed the money. Ridley's picking it up tomorrow.
你不需要了
You don't need it.
你现在在这里了
You're here now.
是啊
Yeah.
总之 如果你需要从船上拿什么东西 你应该今晚去拿
Anyways, if you need anything from it, you should go get it tonight.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表