剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
这家伙什么都没留下
This guy completely salted the earth.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. -Night.
晚安
Good night.
别担心 他们走了 这里没人
Don't worry, they're all gone. The place is empty.
(第3区进入许可)
遗传物质就在这里的某个地方
The genetic material is in here somewhere.
那就是这个了
Then this is it.
进行中的基因改造
Genetic modification at work.
玛格
Margot.
该死 她在这里工作 我们必须回去
Fuck, she works here. We have to go back.
不行 -可以 我们可以
We can't. -Yeah, we can!
没时间了 -有时间
There isn't time. -There is time.
没时间了
There isn't time!
该死
Fuck!
我们无能为力了
There's nothing we can do.
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick.
去死吧
Fuck you.
该死的
Shit!
等等...
Wait! Wait!
停下...
Stop! Stop.
停下
Stop!
嘿
Hey!
嘿...
Hey! Hey!
天啊...
Oh, God. Oh, God.
嘿 里面有炸♥弹♥
Hey! There's a bomb.
你快出来
You gotta get out!
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
玛格 我们必须马上离开这里
Margot, we have to get out of here, now.
玛格 快点 我们走
Margot, come on. Let's go.
没用了 他们正在来抓我
There's no point. They're coming for me anyway.
我也是
Me too.
艾力 不管你以为今晚你做了什么
Allie, whatever you think you did tonight,
你知道你可以退回去
you know you can walk it back.
可是这
But this?
没有挽回的余地了
There's no way to make it right.
她忘了她的手♥机♥ 我试图阻止她
She left her phone. I tried to stop her.
听着 我无处可去
Look, there's nowhere for me to go.
他们会永远找下去 所以你必须离开并带上孩子们
They'll be looking forever, so you need to leave and take the kids.
拜托
Please.
孩子们需要我们两个
The kids need us both.
我们就一直骗他们吗
So, we're just going to keep lying to them?
骗他们一辈子
Their whole lives?
只是...看来他们继续责怪我 比责怪你要好
Well, just-- It seemed better for them to keep blaming me than to blame you.
告诉他们对任何人有好处吗
What good's that going to do for anyone?
好吧 去吧 告诉他们 叫醒他们
Fine, then. Go ahead, tell them. Wake them up.
告诉他们 我不知道 你为什么要那么做 可是...
Tell them. I don't know why you'd want to do that, but...
好吧 告诉他们
Fine, tell them.
玛格 这没有关系
Margot, it doesn't matter.
那些都不重要
None of it matters.
听着 跑到这么远的地方 这和我希望的不一样 可是...
Look, getting us this far, it didn't go the way I'd hoped, but...
我很抱歉 可那些都过去了 我们成功了
I'm sorry. But that's behind us now, and we've made it.
从今往后 一切都不一样了
Everything's gonna be different from now on.
非常容易
Easy-breezy.
艾力 人是不会变的 他们只是慢慢地揭示真实的自我
People don't change, Allie. They just reveal themselves over time.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表