剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
近13米长的巨大告示牌宣告
Big 42-foot billboard out there saying,
“快来伊塞拉的地方 福克斯一家在这里”
"Come to Isela's place, the Foxes are here."
那条船是宝贵的资源
That boat was a valuable resource.
你是知道的
And you know that.
我们不能随随便便做出匆忙的行政决定
And we don't go around making rash, executive decisions.
我个人冒了很大的风险才把你带来 艾力
I took a very personal risk bringing you here, Allie.
拜托 不要让我后悔我的选择
Please, don't make me regret that choice.
你不会的
You won't.
很好 因为你可以看出
Good, because as you can see,
这个地方花了很长时间才扎下根
it took a long time for this place to find its footing.
我需要你尊重这一点
And I need you to respect that.
很好 尽管如此 我很高兴你来了
Good. Having said that, I am very glad you're here.
我真希望我们多年前就来了
I wish we came years ago.
别怪我 我邀请了你好多年了
Well, don't blame me. I've been inviting you for years.
本来有你在是简单得多的事
And it would've been a much simpler thing having you around.
是啊
Yeah.
只是 另外一件事
Just one more thing.
跟我说实话
Level with me.
玛格 她会是个问题吗
Margot. Is she gonna be a problem?
不
No.
好吧 信不信由你 我要去教会了
'Kay. Believe it or not, I'm going to church.
阿门
Amen.
出了什么事 -没什么
What happened? -Nothing.
查理
Charlie?
嘿 看着我 不要紧
Hey, look at me. It's okay.
好吧 有多糟
Okay. How bad is it?
那你要去找伊塞拉吗
So, are you going to Isela's?
对 我要去找一个姑娘谈船的事情 你呢
Yep. I gotta go see a girl about a boat. You?
我就在船上待着 直到你需要我
I'll just hang out on the boat till you need me.
她是麻烦 道夫 他们一家都是
She's trouble, Dolfo. They all are. The whole family.
我需要你独自开渔船回去 所以不能酗酒 明白吗
I need you to pilot the trawler back solo, so no heavy drinking. You understand?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
那之后就随你便
Till then, you do what you want.
渔船在哪
Where's the trawler?
你搞定船上那小子 好吗
Take care of the boat kid, right?
他们不会来找你
They're not coming looking for you.
只要他们不知道你是从哪来的 你就没问题
As long as they don't know where you came from, you're good.
这些人 你确定他们没有跟着你回来
And these men, you're sure they didn't follow you home?
我想没有 -“想”还是知道
I don't think so. -"Think" or you know?
是 不过有一个摄像头
Yeah but there was this camera.
什么样的摄像头
What kind of camera?
我不确定 就是 在一个钉在树上的盒子里
I don't know. It was, like, in a box nailed to a tree.
一个陷阱摄像头
Like a trap camera?
大概吧
I guess.
好吧 你觉得你还能再找到吗
Okay. You think you can find it again?
可以
Yeah.
很好
Good.
你们俩在谋划什么
What are you two cooking up?
聊天而已 怎么了
Just hanging out. Why?
它在吃我的书 还有几个朋友
It was eating my books, and it has a few friends.
我想问问你能不能再做一只捕鼠夹
So I just wondered if you could make another mousetrap.
没问题 我能晚些时候再做吗
Yeah, sure thing. Can I get to it later?
现在查理想带我看看一些士兵蚁
Right now, Charlie wants to show me these soldier ants.
行军蚁 -行军蚁
Army. -Army ants.
在丛林里
In the jungle?
对 在丛林里
Yeah, in the jungle.
拜托在天黑之前回来
Well, be back before dark please.
我能把它留在这里吗
Can I leave this here?
当然 我们用它做午餐
Sure, yeah. We'll cook it for lunch.
见鬼 船在哪
Where's the fucking boat?
坐下
Sit down.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
你还想做点什么吗
You still wanna do something?
是 当然
Yeah, sure.
我是说...
I mean...
我们不必非得做
We don't have to.
不 没事 真的
No it's fine, really.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
雷德利想让我清洗船
Well, Ridley wants me to clean the boat.
我在想也许你能帮我
So I was thinking maybe you could help me?
没问题
Yeah, totally.
我们可以...
I mean, we could...
那是个玩笑
It's a joke.
我很高兴你穿着靴子
I'm glad you got your boots on.
我想给你看样东西 -不
I want to show you something. -Oh, no.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Shall we?
走吧
We shall.
这和渔船无关 我根本不在乎渔船
This isn't about the trawler. I could give a damn about the trawler.
这件事和你有关
This is about you.
雷德利 我知道你在乎这个地方
I know you care about this place, Ridley.
对于这个家伙 你失去了理智
You've lost your mind when it comes to this guy.
你知道他儿子在城里干了什么吗
Do you know about the antics his boy pulled back in town?
他冲着一个人的脸开了枪 贩毒集团的人 -当然知道
He shot a guy in the face. Cartel guy. -Of course.
你不以为然 -我没有觉得震惊
And you're cool with that? -I'm not alarmed by it.
这导致一帮混♥蛋♥到处打听
It's brought all manner of asshats sniffing around.
比如谁 -警♥察♥ 记者
Such as? -Cops, journalists.
另外 一个白人家伙 拥有有权势的朋友
Plus, some gringo guy with friends in high places.
他在到处大肆炫耀他的枪和钱
He's been flashing guns and money like there's no tomorrow.
你接受了吗
And did you take it?
他的钱 但有人会的 到时怎么办
His money? But someone's gonna, and what then?
只要知道一些消息的人什么都不说
As long as nobody who knows anything says anything,
他们就会厌倦了寻找
they'll get tired of looking.
这个家伙 艾力 根本不应该在这里 他让所有人处于危险之中
This guy, Allie, shouldn't be here. He's putting all these people at risk.
伊塞拉 他们信任你会照顾他们
They trust you, Isela. To look after them.
你为什么要帮他
So why are you doing this shit for him?
因为我们需要他
Because we need him.
查号♥协助 华盛顿特区
Directory assistance, Washington, D.C.
快到了
Almost there.
挺酷的 对吗
Pretty cool, right?
这...
It's...
我不知道怎么说那个词
I don't know the word.
也许你可以说“qué chido”
You could say something like " qué chido " maybe.
或者“padre”
Or " padre."
“padre”的意思是酷
" Padre " means cool?
对
Sí.
我不酷
No mi padre.
如果你不介意 谢谢
If you don't mind. Thank you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
带你去看电影
Taking you to the movies.
我们要看什么
What are we watching?
《变形金刚:灭绝时代》
Transformers: Age of Extinction.
好吧
Okay.
不是 开个玩笑
No, just kidding.
我很喜欢经典片
I like classic movies a lot.
很好看 你会喜欢的
It's incredible. You'll love it.
请坐
Please.
准备好了吗
Ready?
(豪尔赫内格雷特 马埃琳娜马奎斯 路易斯阿吉拉尔)
(天生一对)
哪个玛格
Margot who?
玛格福克斯
Fox.
玛格 你在跟我开玩笑吗
You pulling my leg a little bit there, Margot?
因为我可不会轻易上当的
'Cause the other one's got a little bell on it.
你知道吗 我没时间可以浪费
You know what? I don't have time to piss around here.
我时间有限 -对 你我都时间有限
I'm on a clock. -Yeah, you and me both.
在我去开会之前 你有30秒钟
You got 30 seconds till I step into a meeting.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你这个混♥蛋♥对艾力穷追不舍了十年
You're the prick who spent ten years with a hard-on for Allie.
你派了一帮特工去墨西哥抓捕我们
You sent a bunch of agents down to Mexico to bring us back.
他们没有司法管辖权 因此丧命
They had no jurisdiction. They ended up dead for it.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表