剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
马上全面封锁 不许任何人出入
Full lockdown, now. No one gets in or out.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我很抱歉出现了暂时中断
I am so sorry for this temporary disruption.
这件事背后的人将被逮捕
The people behind this will be apprehended.
该死的出口在哪
Where's the fucking exit?
我可以向你们保证 你们的家人没有危险
And I can assure you that your loved ones are in no danger.
感谢你们的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
立刻把包蒂斯塔家的人 带到私密的地方 明白吗
Get the Bautistas taken somewhere private right away. You understand?
快去 快
Do it. Go.
(出口)
先生 给你 深吸一口气
Here you go, sir. And take a deep breath of this.
到底发生了什么事
What the fuck's going on?
这些人的孩子还在该死的大屏幕上
I've still got these people's fucking kids all over the fucking screen.
投资人都被吓尿了
The investors are shitting their pants.
我们在搜查每一层楼
We're covering every floor.
去媒体控制室 拔下该死的电源
Get to the A/V room and pull the fucking plug.
我们到媒体控制室了
We are at the A/V room.
(紧急出口)
没有危险
Clear.
你确定
You sure?
什么
Yeah?
阿尔布雷希特先生
Mr. Albrecht.
什么事 -媒体控制室技术员看到两个男人
What is it? -The A/V tech saw two guys.
把他带下来
Bring him down.
非常抱歉 你♥爸♥爸还好吗 -你告诉我今晚会滴水不漏
I am so sorry. Is your dad okay? -You told me things were iron tight.
是这样的
And they were.
知道是谁干的吗 我们现在都被扣为人♥质♥了吗
Do we know who did this? Now we're all being held hostage?
卡特 你了解我们家
Carter, you know about my family.
无论这是什么闹剧 我爸爸和我都不能卷入
Whatever kind of shit show this is, my dad and I can't be around for it.
不然我爸爸和我就不得不处理它 并在众目睽睽之下处理它
Or my dad and I will have to deal with it. And be seen to deal with it.
你明白吗 -完全明白
Do you understand? -Absolutely.
你悄悄地并合法地找到肇事者 把他们交给我
You find who did this discreetly and legally, and you bring them to me.
我在处理
I am on it.
看在上帝的份上 给客人们端上香槟什么的
And for God's sakes, get the guests some champagne or something.
现在一屋子的投资人像难民一样站着
You've got a room full of investors standing around like fucking refugees.
马上去办 非常感谢
Absolutely, thank you so much.
各位
Everyone.
谢谢 非常感谢你们的时间和理解
Thank you. Thank you so much for your time and your understanding.
先生们 请坐
Why don't you take a seat, gentlemen?
我代表自己和维瑞德公♥司♥
On behalf of myself and everyone at Virid,
要向各位致以我们最诚挚的道歉
I'd like to offer our most sincere apologies.
好消息是我们有一个目击证人 他能认出肇事者
The good news is we have a witness who can identify the perpetrators,
所以请再忍♥耐几分钟
so just bear with us for a few more moments.
请享用香槟和小吃
Enjoy your champagne and canapés,
我们会很快重新开始
and we'll just get this train right back on the track.
好吧 为了你们的安全 我们需要你们留在座位上
Okay, we just need you to stay tight, for your own safety.
到处都有警卫人员
There was security all over the place.
你能认出这里的任何人吗
Do you recognize anyone here?
救那男孩一命会要了我们俩的命
Saving that boy's life's gonna be the death of you and me both.
没事 你做得很好
It's all right. You're doing great.
(出口)
这里呢 他们中有没有... 看起来面熟的人
What about here? Do one of these people-- these look familiar?
没有 -你做得很好 没有
No. -You're doing great. No?
你确定 好吧 来
You sure? All right. Come on.
对 告诉我这两个人
Right, tell me about these two.
这里呢 他 你认出了他 -没有
Anyone here? Him? You recognize him? -No.
没有 好吧
No? All right.
他们好像认识你 -没有
They seem to know you. -No.
没有 抱歉 先生 非常感谢
No? Sorry, sir. Thank you so much.
没有 这张桌子没有熟悉的面孔 那么我们来这里
No, not really familiar with anyone at this table, so why don't we-- Here.
好吧 你好
All right. Hello.
好吧 这个人呢
Okay, what about this man?
你认出他了吗
Do you recognize him?
路易斯 你认出这个人了吗
Luis, do you recognize this man?
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
路易斯 你认出他了吗
Luis, do you recognize him?
不 先生 抱歉 没有 -好吧 这位先生呢
No, sir. Sorry, no. -Okay. This gentleman?
不 先生 抱歉 我不认识他们
No, sir. Sorry, I don't know them.
好吧 抱歉 先生们 感谢你们的配合
Okay. Sorry, gentlemen. Thank you for your cooperation.
请享用香槟 好吗 晚安
Please enjoy your champagne, all right? Good night.
(维瑞德)
恶心
Gross.
你在干嘛 -没干嘛
What are you doing? -Nothing.
你在干嘛 你怎么这么早就起床了
What are you doing? Why are you up so early?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
你呢
What about you?
今早我在鞋子里又发现一只蝎子
Found another scorpion in my shoe this morning.
我需要告诉你件事 我知道了一些事
I need to tell you something. I found some stuff out.
是吗 是什么
Yeah, like what?
是关于以前的
Like, about back in the day.
妈妈对我们说谎了
Mom lied to us.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
比如 爸爸不是我们逃亡的原因
Like, Dad isn't the reason we're running.
我以为是爸爸销毁了政♥府♥文件 然后...
I thought it was Dad that destroyed the government files and then--
是 不过这不是原因
Yeah, but that's not it.
是妈妈做了某些事
Mom is the one who did something.
她是我们逃亡的原因
She's the reason we're running.
大概是妈妈和爸爸分手后 她和一个人...
I guess when Mom and Dad were separated, she and this guy...
理查德
Richard?
对 他们参与了一些非法活动
Yeah, they were involved in some pretty shady stuff.
怎么非法了
Shady how?
比如纵火
Like, burning places down.
天啊
Jesus.
所以妈妈和这个人 他们... -理查德
So Mom and this guy, they-- -Richard.
是
Uh-huh.
他们炸毁了一个地方
They blew this place up.
他们在一个实验室埋下一颗炸♥弹♥
They planted a bomb in the lab,
实验室本来应该没人什么的
and it was supposed to be empty and everything,
可是一个女人在那里 然后...
but this woman was there and...
她...对
She-- Yeah.
“对” 什么啊
"Yeah"? What?
她死了
She died.
好吧 可是 妈妈不是故意的 那是意外
Okay, but, like, Mom didn't mean to. It was an accident.
是 可是她死了
Yeah, but she died.
妈妈还是杀了人 是不是意外没关系
Mom still killed someone. It doesn't matter if it was on accident.
什么 这并不是说她没有对此感到内疚
What? I mean, it doesn't mean she doesn't feel bad about it.
你生气就因为她死了
You're mad 'cause she died?
不 我生气是因为他们骗了我们
No, I'm mad that they lied to us.
不 那是理查德
No. No, it was Richard.
肯定是他让她干的 好吗
He would have made her do it, okay?
妈妈不会做这种事
Mom wouldn't do something like that.
她大概还在为这件事恨他
I mean, she probably still hates him for it.
他们在说话的时候 我听见她说
They were talking, and I heard her say, like,
“离我远点”
"Get the hell away from me."
我完全能够想象那个混♥蛋♥ 试图说服她做那样的事
I could totally see that asshole trying to convince her to do something like that.
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
你是什么意思 我不明白
What do you mean? I don't get it.
我的意思是我们必须做点什么 让他远离我们
I mean we have to do something to keep him away from us.
他是个麻烦 -查理 这和爸爸妈妈有关
He's the problem. -Charlie, this is about Mom and Dad.
不 不是的 我不想责怪他们
No, it's not! I don't wanna blame them.
可是你怎么会不觉得受骗了
But how can you not feel lied to?
妈妈让爸爸承担了一切责任
Mom let Dad take the blame for everything.
我们的人生建立在谎言上 -你把一切都怪在他们头上
Our whole lives have been built on lies-- -You blame them for everything!
知道吗 这和他们无关 这和理查德有关
Okay? This isn't about them. This is about Richard.
不要把我们扯进去 这...
Don't make it about us. There's--
查理 我不是在... -你为什么告诉我这些
Charlie, that's not what I'm t-- -Why are you telling me this?
你为什么想让我不好受
Why are you trying to make me feel bad?
你现在也恨我吗
Do you hate me now too?
不
No.
算了吧
Never mind.
回家路上小心
You be careful getting home now.
嘿 有空给我打电♥话♥
Hey, call me sometime.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表