剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
都是因为你想要报复一个手艺人
All because you wanted to get payback on some handyman
就因为他从前让你看起来很蠢
who made you look stupid back in the day.
很高兴认识你 玛格
Well, it's nice to meet you, Margot.
你好像和那老家伙有很多共同点
Seems like you and the old man have quite a bit in common.
说实话 其实没你想的那么多
Honestly, not as much as you'd think.
那我们为什么要进行这次对话
So, why are we having this conversation, huh?
在你的理想世界中 你希望从中得到什么
Ideal world, what do you hope to get from it?
我需要我的孩子们有完全豁免权
I'm gonna need full immunity for my children.
完全 正式 书面的
Full. Official. On paper.
我需要自己有完全豁免权 和孩子们在一起
And I'm gonna need full immunity for myself to be with my children.
玛格 以我的理解 你把一个无辜的年轻女子炸成了肉饼
Now, Margot, from what I understand, you blew a nice young woman to hamburger
联邦调查局看不出任何这样做的理由
for no apparent reason the FBI could ever ascertain.
那我为什么要帮你
So, why would I wanna help you?
因为如果你帮了...
Because if you do...
我就把艾力福克斯给你
I'll give you Allie Fox.
你找回你失去的东西 你的工作 你的名声
You get back what you lost. Your job. Your reputation.
我可以让我的孩子们安全 皆大欢喜
I get to keep my children safe, and everyone's happy.
除了艾力之外
Everyone but Allie.
我想要重拾我的生活 那不也是你想要的吗
I want my life back. Isn't that what you want?
听着 玛格 我要做一件违背我天性的事
Listen, Margot, I'm gonna do something that's not really in my nature.
我要对你实话实说
I'm gonna level with you.
对 我想要艾力
Yeah. I wanted Allie.
我行动过于草率 损失了人员
I played fast and loose. I lost people.
我不干了
I'm out.
这是你重出江湖的机会
So this is your way back.
我真希望是这样
I can't tell you how much I wish it were.
但事实是 仅有艾力还不够 不足以让我回去
But the truth is, Allie's not enough. Not to buy my way back in,
也不能让你回去
and not yours either.
他不知道你在打这通电♥话♥ 是吗
He doesn't know you're making this call, does he?
听着 玛格
Listen, Margot.
尽管这作用不大
For what little it might be worth...
我相当清楚你下了多大的决心打这通电♥话♥
I got a pretty good idea what it took for you to make this call.
你该有多么绝望
How desperate you must be.
就像那句话说的 对吧
It's like the man says, huh?
“爱是你还能背叛的东西 只有爱才会有背叛”
"Love is whatever you can still betray. Betrayal only happens if you love."
你是我回去的唯一途径 -玛格 这不在我的掌控之中
You're my only way home. - Margot, it's out of my hands.
你在无论你待的什么鬼地方 我在我这里
You're wherever the hell you are, and I'm where I am.
只能这样了
That's just the way it's gotta be.
去死吧
Fuck you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 它开着吗 你觉得有人拍下了我的照片吗
Okay, so, like, is it on? Do you think someone has my picture?
是 有可能 会的 -该死
Yeah, could be. Sure. -Fuck!
该死 -嘿
Fuck! -Hey!
没关系 没事的
It's okay. It's fine.
有人在找我们 他们在找我 因为我...
People are looking for us. They're looking for me 'cause I--
好吧 摄像头另一端的人 也许他们看见了你的照片
All right. The guys at the other end, maybe they've seen your picture.
那又能怎样
End of the day, so what?
那是很远的地方发生的事情
That was a long way away.
我要你别担心
I don't want you to worry about that.
现在最糟的情况是 这些家伙 看到一个浑身泥巴的小孩
Now, worst thing these guys are gonna see is some muddy-ass kid,
看起来像个兽人 某种丛林怪物
you know, looks like an orc or something. Some kind of a jungle monster.
他们把这些和在很远的地方发生的事情
Now, the chances of them connecting to that
联♥系♥到一起的可能性
to something else that happened a long, long way away?
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
我们是安全的
We're safe.
好吧
Okay.
但不要告诉任何人这件事 好吗
But no one needs to know about this, okay?
包括伊塞拉 你的妈妈 只有你和我知道
Not Isela, not your mom. Nobody but you and me.
(营业中)
(酒吧 现场音乐)
他们的风格有点像洛斯塞科斯乐队
They got a little Los Saicos vibe going on there.
当然 他们加入了现代元素
Course, they put a modern spin on it.
大概音乐总得进步吧
Still, I guess these things have to move on.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你就是那个要求面谈的人
So, you're the guy who's been asking for a sit-down?
是 包蒂斯塔先生 就是我
Yes, sir, Mr. Bautista. I am.
你在找什么呢 伙计 -工作 如果你们在雇人的话
And what is it you're looking for, man? -A job. If you're hiring.
好吧 请坐下 加入我们
Okay, sit. Please, and join us.
听着 我当然认识卢克雷西娅萨拉查
Look, I know Lucrecia Salazar, of course.
你为什么不再为她干了
Why are you no longer working for her?
请给我来瓶汽水
I'll take a soda, please.
先生 如果你想让我说 卢克雷西娅萨拉查的坏话
Well, sir, if you're asking me to bad-mouth Lucrecia Salazar,
恐怕我是不会说的
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen.
事实是 我觉得卢克雷西娅不想看到我
Truth is, I don't think Lucrecia wants to see me
站错了队 和我也不想来这里一样
on the wrong side of the grass any more than I wanna be there.
她只是觉得有义务这样做 你知道 游戏规则之类的
She just feels obliged is all. You know, rules of the game and so forth.
但是 如果你说情的话...
However, were you to intercede,
她就会免去这个负担
she would be absolved of that burden.
那么你不是在找工作了 朋友
So you're not asking for a job, amigo.
你在找保护
You are asking for protection.
我只是个倒霉的家伙在寻找新的机会
I'm just a guy down on his luck looking for a new opportunity.
好吧 我们动手吧 -好的
All right. Let's get this done. -Okay.
砰
Bang.
说点什么 兄弟 别开玩笑了
Say something, bro! Stop messing around!
如果你想让我开枪 我就开枪
Now, if you want me to shoot him, I'll shoot him.
在我看来好像是浪费了一个挺不错的人
Seems to me like a waste of a nice enough fella.
还有很多用处
Still got a lot of use left in him.
不过 你是老大
But, you are the boss.
好了 冷静点 伙计
Okay, take it easy, man.
你可以把枪放下了
You can put the gun down.
你是包蒂斯塔先生
You're Mr. Bautista?
我必须说 你的第一道防线相当巧妙
I have to say, that's a pretty nifty first line of defense you got there.
我尽力而为
I do what I can.
你被雇用了
You're hired.
朋友
Friend.
回家去
Go home.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your dad?
他在作坊 在做一个新的捕鼠夹之类的吧
He's just at the workshop. Working on a new rattrap or whatever.
好吧 很晚了
Okay. Well, it's late.
你该去睡觉了 明早再洗澡
You should go to bed. Shower in the morning.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, honey.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
当然没事
Sure. Of course.
你知道 实际上
You know, actually,
我想会是一个很好的捕鼠夹
I think it's gonna be a really good rattrap.
是吗 -是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
爸爸给我看了图纸 我觉得很棒
Dad showed me the plan and everything. I think it's really cool.
会很不错
It will be okay.
我相信
I bet he did.
去睡觉吧 今天是漫长的一天
Go to sleep. Long day.
晚安 妈妈
Night, Mom.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表