剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
嘿 我女儿在哪 你们说是去采蘑菇的
Hey, where's my daughter? You're supposed to be picking mushrooms.
- 听着 那本应该只是一次约会 - 那她在哪
- Look, it was supposed to just be a date. - Well, where is she?
- 她想去我的镇子看看 - 她现在在哪
- She wanted to see my town and-- - Where is she now?
我不知道 她…
I don't know. She--
我们只是聊了天…是 我…
We just talked and-- Yeah, I--
什么 你没带她回来
What? You never brought her home?
她偷了我的卡车 好吗 雷德利的卡车
She stole my truck, okay? Ridley's truck.
- 幸好我拦住了她 她… - 在哪
- I was lucky to catch her. She-- - Where?
- 去了普拉亚的巴士站 - 她没钱
- To Playa. To the bus stop. - She doesn't have any money.
我把身上的钱都给她了 好吗 听着 我…
I gave her everything I had, okay? Look, I--
我爱她 好吗 我希望她好
I love her, okay? I want the best for her.
她说是你让她走的
You know, she said you told her to go ahead and leave.
不要回来
And not come back.
我看见你了 混小子 你给我过来
I see you, you little shit! Get your ass over here!
她会回来的
She'll be back.
可是你不知道 是你让她走的
But you don't know that. And you told her to leave.
她有生存能力
She's a survivor.
- 也许我们先不要告诉你妈妈 - 为什么
- Maybe we don't tell your mother just yet. - Why?
有时候说出一半真♥相♥比让某人伤心要好
Well, sometimes telling a half-truth is better than hurting someone.
也许看起来自相矛盾 但我在努力让我们在一起 懂吗
Might seem paradoxical, but I'm trying to keep us together. Understand?
我该去厨房♥干活了
I've got kitchen duty.
(根据保罗索鲁同名小说改编)
(米拉玛侯爵酒店及水疗中心)
有这个
There's this.
或者这个
Or there's this one.
自从我们到达这里 我还没发过消息
I haven't posted since we got here.
我的关注者大概以为我死了
My followers probably think I'm dead.
不
No.
抱歉 你看起来像美国人
Sorry. You look American.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hola. - Hola.
是
Si.
不用 谢谢
No. Gracias.
…米拉玛侯爵酒店
…Hotel Marqués Miramar?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
这是我的任务和目标
So, here's my mission and the target.
这是个一千兆瓦的新发电厂 去年刚开始运行
It's a new 1,000-megawatt plant that came online last year,
他们试图掩藏它 因为它是燃煤发电厂
and they tried to hide the bloody thing 'cause it's coal-fired.
他们不想让民众抱怨饮用水中的灰烬
And they don't want people complaining about ash in their drinking water.
是 或者对肝和肾的损害 或者各种癌症
Yeah, or the liver and kidney damage, or the variety of cancers.
右边这个输电塔是什么
What's this transmission tower on the right?
把电输到一个新开♥发♥的地区
Feeds into a new development.
- 左边呢 - 输到地区矿业部
- And the left? - Goes to the regional Ministry of Mines
和内务部
and the Interior.
哇 这很重要
Wow, this is big.
什么样的炸♥药♥和雷♥管♥ 定时器还是遥控器
What kind of explosives and detonator? Timer or remote?
遥控 受控的 这次没人会受伤
Remote. Controlled. No one gets hurt this time.
投资者逃离 政客们找到 一个更容易赚钱的方法
The investors flee, and the politicians find an easier way to line their pockets.
你怎么把炸♥药♥运进去
How do you deliver the payload?
- 我们有辆卡车 - 还有之后的退路
- We got a truck. - And back out, after?
别担心 我们的计划很完善
Don't worry. We have a solid plan.
你想让我做什么
Where do you want me?
在家看书
At home reading a book.
不 我是认真的 我想要参与
No, I'm serious. I want part of this.
它是亚马逊雨林 婆罗洲和所有其他 水深火热的地方的样板
It sets a template for the Amazon, Borneo, everywhere the world's on fire.
什么时候
When?
待定
Still TBD.
固定在机箱上
Attach to the chassis?
不 在后面
No. In the back.
开到涡轮机去
And driven up to the turbines.
对
Yeah.
你知道…
You know…
我可以让你当放哨人
I could use you as a spotter.
我们可以去侦察一下
We could go for a scout.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
- 这里发生什么事了 - 西尔维娅在骂人
- What's going on in there? - Silvia's on a tear.
今天又被抢劫了 他们抢走了猪
There was a-- another raid today, and they took the pigs.
听着 我知道你有多喜欢这里
Listen, I know how much you love it here.
可是如果我告诉你
But what if I was to tell you that
我在努力让我们回到美国去 你会怎么想
I'm working on something to get us back to the States?
和爸爸一起
With Dad too?
我们还没想那么远 但…
We haven't thought that far, but…
你真的在这么做
You're really doing this?
我更喜欢爸爸的计划
I like Dad's plan better.
他的计划是什么
And what's his plan?
我不知道 就是一个地方 但不是美国
I don't know. It's just a place, but it's not the States.
看见你姐姐了吗
Seen your sister?
我有几个小时没看见她了
I haven't seen her for a few hours.
知道她在哪吗
Any idea where she is?
我想也许和阿道夫在船上 我能把这些放下吗
I think maybe on the boat with Adolfo. Can I put these down?
当然
Sure.
(德士)
嗨 打扰一下 我把这辆自行车骑回来是因为
Hi. Yeah, excuse me. I'm basically bringing this bike back because
(无尽的闲日)
它发出特别刺耳的咔咔声…
it's making this super sketchy clicking noise like…
我不知道 这辆车有很大的问题 很危险
I don't know, there's something seriously wrong with it. It's deadly.
所以我想知道 我应该跟谁谈谈
So I'm just wondering, who do I speak to
确保我爸爸不会被收费
about making sure my dad doesn't get charged for that?
去找礼宾部 小姐
Concierge, miss.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能请你喝一杯洋甘菊木槿水吗
May I offer you a chamomile-hibiscus water?
- 好呀 - 请闭上眼睛
- Sure. - Please close your eyes.
- 你叫什么 - 蒂娜
- What's your name? - Dina.
蒂娜 深吸一口气 我们为你提供身体和精神的净化
Dina, take a deep breath in, as we offer you a cleansing of body and spirit.
愿你的心得到净化 你可以清楚地听到它的信息
May your heart be cleansed, that you might hear its messages clearly.
愿你的喉咙得到净化 这样你能说真话
May your throat be cleansed, that you might speak truthfully.
愿你的身体在米拉玛侯爵酒店 和水疗中心得到休息
May your body here find rest at the Miramar Hotel Spa and Resort.
他要袭击一家发电厂
He's hitting an electrical plant.
真的 这目标不错
Really? Well, it's a nice target.
你知道 仅有目标对我没什么用 除非我知道确切的时间
You know, that target per se doesn't do me any good unless I've got an exact time.
我两样都需要 否则交易就撤销
I need both or the deal's off.
对 我也告诉过你 我需要看到书面协议
Yeah, and I told you I need to see my deal in writing.
我在这里冒着生命危险
I'm out here risking my fucking life.
我告诉过你我会在现场 我是放哨人
I told you I'm gonna be there. I'm a spotter.
把你和你的上司签过字的协议给我
So get me the agreement signed by you, your superiors,
如果该死的唐老鸭有发言权 也要让他签字
fucking Donald Duck if he has a say in this.
听着 玛格 我知道这不容易
Listen, Margot, I know this hasn't been easy.
当你为了救孩子而做这些事 它们就感觉很容易
Everything feels easy when you're doing it to save your kids.
我需要我的文件 然后我告诉你时间
I need my paperwork, and then I'll get you the time.
- 你在这里干什么 艾力 - 听我说
- What are you doing here, Allie? - Hear me out.
你为什么在用我的电脑
Why the fuck are you using my computer?
我有一个方案 可以帮你解决吉列尔莫问题 瞧
I have a solution to your Guillermo problem. Look.
一堆包裹和有东西的坑
A bunch of packages and a hole with shit in it?
这些是吉列尔莫的包裹 这是吉列尔莫的东西
Those are Guillermo's packages. That's Guillermo's shit.
他在揩贩毒集团的油水
Skimming from the cartels.
不检查很难被发现 但足够拿去卖♥♥了
Not enough to be detected without examination, but enough to sell.
他就是这样赚钱的
So this is how he's making his money?
该死
Fuck.
我现在手上有了扳倒他的东西 永远扳倒
I have right now what I need to bring him down. Permanently.
我今天要去见他 因为他有我想要的东西
I'm gonna go see him today because he has something that I want.
如果我得到了 那也会解决你的问题
And if I get it, it can solve your problems too.
他会杀死你 还有我 还有红房♥子
He'll fucking kill you. And me. And Casa Roja.
我确信他会很想那样做
I'm sure he would like that.
但我给鹬鸟程序加上了一个死人开关
But I'm putting in a dead man's switch to Sandpiper.
我抓住了这混♥蛋♥的把柄 他在我手心里了
I've got the fucker. I've got him.
现在你想当房♥东了
So you want to be landlord now, huh?
对那没兴趣 甚至不再确定这里是我的归宿
No interest in that. Not even sure my place is here anymore.
这对你有什么好处 艾力
What's in it for you, Allie?
我们的安全之地 我的家人 没有房♥东
Safe place for us. My family. No landlords.
快点
Be quick.
(传输文件进度)
福克斯在哪
Where's Fox?
我今天还没看见他
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表