剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
God rest his soul.
你拔出枪 冲着我女儿开枪了
You pulled a gun on my daughter, shot at her.
你企图杀死我们
You tried to kill us.
谢谢
Thank you.
挺贵的 不过 还是比美国便宜一半
Pretty pricey. Still, half of what it would be back home.
是吗 杀人的报酬没有以前那么高了
Yeah? Killing people not paying what it used to?
供需关系
Supply and demand.
嘿 你们干什么 你们要去哪
Hey. Excuse me.
对不起 我没想
Excuse me. I wasn't thinking.
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
不知道 -不知道
Non. -Non?
她和艾力在一起吗
Is she with Allie?
不知道
No idea.
不知道她什么时候回来吗
No sense of when she'll be back?
等玛格达莱娜号♥靠岸的时候 我想她会在船上
I expect she'll be on the Magdalena when it docks.
好吧
Okay.
如果你看见他们两人中的任何一个
If you see either of them before,
你能不能告诉艾力我在找他
could you tell Allie I'm looking for him?
没问题
No worries.
请吧
Please.
你觉得发生了什么事
What do you think's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
是 但是有事情在发生 对吗 爸爸不会突然就走了
Yeah, but something is, right? Dad wouldn't just, like, go somewhere.
是 有事情在发生 -你觉得他没事吗
Yeah, something's happening. -You think he's okay?
他能照顾自己 对吗
Can look after himself, right?
那我们该走了
Then we should go.
去找到查理 马上走 爸爸和伊塞拉都不在
Grab Charlie and leave right now. Dad and Isela are both out of the way.
蒂娜 别提了
Dina, just drop it.
好吗 我们能怎么离开
Okay? What the fuck do you think we're leaving on?
还是我们在丛林里砍出一条路离开 我们没准备好
Or are we just bushwhacking our way out of here? We're not prepared.
妈妈 不
Mom, no.
拜托 你犹豫不决 我劝你 说好要走
Come on. You shift with the wind. I push you. We're going.
然后我们又不走了 然后又要走 然后又不走
Then we're not going. Then we're going. Then not.
你到底是怎么想的
Where are you?
我被困在这里了 我们都被困了
I'm here. I'm trapped. We all are.
好吧 我们会想出办法 再多待一阵
Okay, we'll figure it out. A little while longer here.
也许没那么糟糕
Maybe it's not so bad.
不可思议
This is impossible.
是玛格达莱娜号♥
It's the Magdalena.
伊塞拉 我想也许艾力和你在一起
Isela, I thought maybe Allie was with you.
之前是的
He was.
不过他需要多留一会儿
He just had to stay behind for a little bit.
留在哪
Stay behind where?
我让他把几块太阳能电池板送到河下游
I asked him to take a couple solar panels downriver.
亲爱的 你好吗
All right, love?
一名女性在实验室爆♥炸♥中身亡
A woman has died after an explosion at a laboratory
爆♥炸♥昨天深夜发生在贝塞斯达
in Bethesda late last night.
死者身份是32岁的实验室助理 艾莉森卡弗里
The victim has been identified as 32-year-old lab assistant, Alison Caffrey.
爆♥炸♥的性质还在调查之中
The nature of the explosion is still being investigated.
但警方正在搜寻两名可疑人员
However, authorities are searching for two persons of interest.
有人看到一名男子和一名女子...
A man and woman were seen...
关掉 我不想让孩子们听见
Turn it off. I don't want the kids to hear.
我从来没爱过理查德
I never loved Richard.
从来不是这回事 我相信我们所做的事
It was never about that. I believed in what we were doing.
他爱你吗
Was he in love with you?
现在都不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
我们该怎么办 该去哪
What do we do? Where do we go?
可以去伊塞拉那里
There's Isela.
丛林营地 我不能对孩子们这么做
A camp in the jungle? I can't do that to the kids.
好吧
Okay.
你不必抛弃一切 不要为了我这么做
You don't have to throw everything away. Not for me.
抛弃什么
Throw what away?
我们隐姓埋名 不断搬家
We go off the grid. We keep moving.
我们可以给我父母打电♥话♥ -不 那会让我们被捕
We could call my parents. -No. That's what gets us caught.
你没事吧
You okay?
我需要跟人谈谈
I need to have a word.
你们留下 做点有用的事
You stay behind and make yourselves useful.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 那人是谁 -不知道 我从没见过他
Hey, who was that guy? -I don't know. I've never seen him.
是啊 真奇怪
Yeah, that was weird.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 小孩 来帮我搬这些箱子
Hey, kid, give me a hand with these crates.
去帮忙 去吧
Go help. Go.
他来做什么
What's he doing here?
我邀请他来的 -是吗 邀请他来做什么
I invited him. -Oh, yeah? Invited to what?
恕我直言 这与你无关
With all due respect, that's none of your business.
恕我直言 我的孩子们住在这里 -你想说什么
With all due respect, my kids live here. -What are you trying to say?
别靠近我的孩子们 你这个混♥蛋♥
Stay the fuck away from my kids, you prick.
老天
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Holy shit.
他们不知道 是不是
They don't know, do they?
我宁愿保持现状 -你以为我会告诉他们
I'd prefer to keep it like that. -You think I'm gonna tell them?
我不会的 绝对不会
I wouldn't do that, not in a million years.
我喜欢他们 -不要
I love those kids. -Don't.
别 听着 这很重要
No. Listen, it's important.
我不会做任何伤害他们的事
I wouldn't do anything to hurt them.
我为什么要做
Why would I?
如果这和艾力有关 那么...
If this is about Allie then--
这和艾力无关
It's got nothing to do with Allie.
我不是什么迪士尼公主
I'm not some Disney princess to be won over
需要什么该死的白马王子赢得芳心
by some fucking Prince Charming.
不是什么该死的桂妮薇儿王后
Queen fucking Guinevere for Christ's sakes.
天啊 行了 显然存在一些未解决的问题
Jesus. Okay, clearly there's some unresolved issues here.
不 伊塞拉 一个女人死了
No, Isela. A woman died.
我们制♥造♥了一颗炸♥弹♥ 一个女人死了
We made a bomb, and a woman died.
是 我知道 那很糟糕
Yes, I know. And it was terrible.
你知道 -当然
You knew? -Of course.
真该死 是艾力吗
Jesus fucking Christ. Allie?
很久以前了 他当时想你们会在这里生活
A long time ago when he thought you would be living here.
他没有权利
He had no right.
他别无选择
He had no choice.
玛格 没人在评判你
No one's judging you, Margot.
干我们这一行 我们得冒伤害人的风险
In our line of work, we risk people getting hurt.
我们得冒事情出错的风险
We risk things going wrong.
她没有受伤 她死了
She didn't get hurt. She died.
而你们俩在其中有责任
And you two had a part in it.
现在你们都是我的客人
And now you both are my guests.
他在这里做什么
What the hell is he doing here?
只是暂时的
It's only gonna be for a while,
所以拜托 你们能不能 像成年人那样处理这件事
so please, will you learn to deal with this as adults?
蒂娜...
Dina? Dina!
蒂娜 拜托 给我一个机会 拜托
Dina, please. Please just give me a chance, please.
亲爱的 拜托 宝贝 我真...
Sweetie... please. Honey, I'm so--
你说谎 我为什么要听你的
You're a liar. Why on earth would I listen to you?
谢谢
Thanks.
你让他承担责任
You let him take the blame.
你怎么能这么对我们
How could you do that to us?
很多次我都想告诉你 -胡扯
I wanted to tell you so many times. -Bullshit.
我提起过多少次
How many times did I bring it up,
而你就是没有胆量说出实情
and you just couldn't quite work up the nerve?
这是你♥爸♥爸和我作出的决定 我错了
It was a decision your father and I made, and I was wrong.
我很后悔 我现在还在后悔
I regret it. I still regret it.
你唯一后悔的是被发现了
The only thing you regret is getting caught.
她叫什么名字
What was her name anyways?
奇怪的是 我从来没说出来过
Funny thing is I've never actually said it out loud.
她叫艾莉森
It was Alison.
你责怪过自己吗
Did you blame yourself?
当然 我现在还是
Of course I did. I still do.
那你怎么能继续这样生活
Then how did you manage to just keep on living your life?
如果有用的话 很长一段时间 对 我想过死
Well, if it's any help, for a long time, yes, I wanted to die.
如果没有我在身边 把事情搞砸 那样对你们更好
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表