剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
What does that mean? -No, no, not, like--
没有负面的意思 我是说 我们没有历史
Not, like, in a bad way. I just mean, like, we don't really have a history.
或者至少我们谈论的历史
Or not one that we talk about, at least.
可是那也许是件好事 对吗 我是说...
But that's probably a good thing, right? I mean...
这就意味着 我们是自♥由♥的 对吗
It just means, like, we're free, right?
我们可以为所欲为
We can do whatever the fuck we want.
没人可以阻止我们 对吗
No one can tell us otherwise, right?
坐下吧
Sit down for a second.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我找到一瓶红酒 就打开了
I found some wine and opened it.
我找到了你的包 也打开了
I found your bag and opened it too.
我在你眼里真的像“茱迪”吗
Do I really seem like a "Judi" to you?
你原打算劫持我吗
Were you gonna kidnap me?
首先
First off...
你侵入我的空间 翻找我的东西 真该死
screw you for invading my space and rummaging through my things.
这早已经不重要了 理查德
We're way, way past that, Richard.
我过去十年来 看着我周围的四面墙
I've spent the last ten years looking at four walls around me.
当我开始自怜的时候
When the self-pity starts,
我提醒自己 它们并不真是牢房♥的四面墙
I remind myself they aren't four walls of an actual prison cell.
所以我才不想让你卷入这次行动
And that's why I don't want you involved with this one.
请让我说完
Let me finish, please.
我没有选择
I have no choices available to me
没有比现状更好的位置或处境
and no position or situation better than the one that I am in right now.
然后你出现了
And then you show up.
你来这里想让我跟你逃走
You come here wanting me to go away with you?
我不知道你会如何反应
I didn't know how you'd react.
原来并不好
Turns out, not so good.
我想要一个搭档 理查德
I want a partner, Richard.
自从你丢下我开车逃走 我就没有搭档了
I've been missing that ever since you drove away and abandoned me
那是很多年前了 -听着 是这样
all those fucking years ago. -Look, here's the thing.
你已经温和但不屈不挠地问过几次了
You've asked a couple of times, gently but persistently.
不要问
Don't ask.
不要追问
Don't pry.
我不想让你卷入这次行动 你明白吗
I do not want you involved with this one. Do you understand?
我不想让你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
这是我第一个不是自发的 而是由别人出资的任务
This is my first mission, not on my own, being paid by someone else,
看来相当复杂
and it's turning out to be quite complicated.
吉列尔莫
Guillermo.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我要自己完成
I'm doing this on my own.
这是护照
Here's a passport.
来和我会合
Come and meet me.
我不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
我迷失了
I'm lost.
所以 要么我作为搭档完全参与 要么我退出
So, either I'm all in, as a partner, or I'm out.
我厌倦了为多年前犯的一个错误付出代价
I'm tired of paying for a mistake I made years ago
厌倦了从那时起我的生活
and how I've spent my life since.
被评判、被施舍
The judgment. The condescension.
所以 这是最后的决定
So, this is it.
要么你信任我 要么你不信任 要么你接纳我 要么我退出
Either you trust me, or you don't. You include me, or I'm out.
别忘了我保护了你那么多年
Don't forget I protected you all those years.
除了护照 我还找到了这些雷♥管♥
I found these detonators with the passports.
搭档
Partners?
明早我带你去目标
I'll take you to the target in the morning.
好
Okay.
你认为我们就那么做吗
So, you think that's what we do?
为所欲为
We just do whatever the fuck we want?
不 我...
No, I...
我是说 算是吧
I mean, kinda. Yeah.
不 我们不能
No. We don't.
我们做正确的事
We do whatever is right.
有时候 当时正确的事 甚至不是我们想要的
And sometimes, what's right in the moment isn't even what we want.
但我们还是必须要做
But we have to do it anyway.
这就是你对那人拔出枪的原因吗
Is that why you pulled the gun on that guy?
因为你认为我们可以为所欲为
'Cause you just think we can do whatever the fuck we want?
不 我那么做是因为我不喜欢他
No. I did that because I don't like him.
为什么
And why is that?
因为他在耍我们
Because he's fucking with us.
嘿 我也不喜欢他 可是我绝不会伤害他
Hey, I'm not a fan either. But I'm never gonna hurt the guy.
我没伤害他 我没... -永远不行
I didn't hurt him. I wasn't-- -Ever.
永远 你明白吗
Ever. Do you understand?
是
Yeah.
为什么
And why?
为什么我不能伤害他
Why wouldn't I hurt him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 他毁了我们的生活
I mean, he fucked up our lives.
所以 如果你问我 我认为你有权那么做
So, if you ask me, I think you have every right.
错了
Wrong.
我不会伤害他 因为那会毁了我的生活
I wouldn't hurt him because that would fuck up my life,
我的计划
my plan.
我给你制订的计划 给蒂娜制订的计划
My plan for you, my plan for Dina.
那你为什么那么做
So, why did you do it?
就是有时我...
Just sometimes I...
我变得很生气和害怕
I just get so angry and so scared.
就像...
Like--
我感觉就像我身体的每一个部分都在尖叫
Like, I feel like every part of me is screaming, and...
我停不下来
I can't stop.
那这和他有关 还是和你有关
So, is that about him, or is that about you?
我杀了那个人
I killed that guy.
你什么都没说
And you never said anything.
一次都没有 这些话都没说
Not once. None of this.
为什么
Why?
因为...
Because...
因为你那么做是为了我们
Because you did that for us.
你不得不做
You had to.
对吗
Right?
那么我做了正确的事
So, I did the right thing?
那不是殖民♥主♥义入门
That wasn't Colonialism 101?
正如我说的
It's like I said.
有时候 当时正确的事并不是我们想要的
Sometimes, what's right in the moment isn't what we want.
但我们不得不那么做
But we have to do it anyway.
好吧 -来吧
Okay. -Come on.
我们走
Let's walk.
之前有没有人和你这样约会过
Has anyone, I don't know, taken you on a date like this ever before?
基本没有
Hardly.
在家的时候有个男生叫乔希
There was this guy back home named Josh.
我以前认为很重要 可是...
I used to think it was such a big deal but...
现在来看 不算什么
I look at it now, and it was nothing.
什么都没发生过
Nothing happened.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我没事 -呃...
I'm fine. -Um...
你想去我家吗
Would you like to go to my place?
好啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我知道它在哪 就是不知道它是什么
I know where it is. I just don't know what it is.
至少就在那片区域
It's in the general area, at least.
可能是地下的什么东西吗
Couldn't it be, like, underground or something?
有可能 但何必呢 丛林可以让你光天化日之下藏身
Yeah but why bother when the jungle lets you hide in plain sight?
他们在藏它吗 奶牛
Is that what they're hiding? Cows?
我不知道 蹲下身
I don't know. Stay low.
爸爸
Dad.
看起来像是某种交接
Looks like some kind of hand off.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我想我们来到了对的地方
That we've come to the right place.
在这里等 明白吗
Wait here. You got it?
为什么 这里没人
Why? There's nobody here.
因为我让你等 好吗
Because I said so, okay?
爸爸 如果这里对我不安全 那对你也不安全
Dad, if it's not safe for me, then it's not safe for you.
查理 我是认真的 留在这里
Charlie, I mean it. Stay right here.
我告诉过你留在那里
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表