剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
来吧 我们走去车那边
Come on, let's walk to the car.
立刻 快 跑步 快点
Right now. Go, run! Come on!
天
Wow.
拜托 你知道他并不总是这样
Come on, you know he wasn't always like this.
他当然是 人是不会变的
Of course he was. People don't change.
他们只是慢慢地揭示真实的自我
They just reveal themselves over time.
我不想谈艾力 好吗
I don't want to talk about Allie, okay?
你只需知道 他对我们不是个问题
All you need to know is he's not gonna be a problem for us.
你不能在我面前侮辱他
And you don't get to insult him in front of me.
你没有权利这样 好吗
That's not something you get to do. Okay?
是 对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
你拿到了吗
So, did you get it?
一万年前 有一百万生物
10,000 years ago, there were a million beings.
200年前 有十亿人类
200 years ago, there were a billion of us.
好吧
Okay.
然后把这个倒进去一些
Now, pour some of this in there.
正在融化的永久冻土释放出二氧化碳
That the melting permafrost releases CO2
和甲烷气体 数量如此巨大 一个级联临界点...
and methane gas in such volumes that a cascading tipping point...
环境和动物灭绝问题的根源
The root of the problem of environmental
是人类的特权
and animal annihilation is human privilege.
屏住呼吸
Don't even breathe.
(向总部推销)
拜托 艾力
Come on, Allie.
从它开始明确的那一刻起
From the moment it began to crystallize,
美国文学经典被认为本质上是田园牧歌♥
the American literary canon was regarded as essentially pastoral.
主要关注
Preoccupied by...
自然和乡村 而不是城市 或者说欧洲和文明的
nature and rurality versus urban and thus European and civilized.
但马里内利认为“阿卡迪亚”实际上是
But Marinelli suggested that "Arcadia" is, in fact,
“想法的风景
"the landscape of an idea.
想象力的中土”
The middle country of the imagination."
“一个正在成为而不是已经存在的地方”
The-- "A place of becoming rather than being."
所以无论这个“好地方”多好
So however good this "good place,"
它实际上是一个有更好潜力的地方
it was actually a place of better potential.
有一个全新的世界等着被征服和束缚
I mean, there was a whole new world to be subjugated and bound.
而不仅是被一个 从东海岸到西海岸的铁路网络
And not least by a coast-to-coast railroad network.
因此 结果就是
So, as a result of which,
开拓者而不是牧羊人
the pioneer rather than the shepherd
成为美国田园牧歌♥模式中的关键人物
becomes the key figure in the specifically American pastoral mode.
谢谢
Thanks so much.
“正在成为而不是已经存在” 挺酷的
"Becoming rather than being." That was pretty cool.
艾力 我有预约
Allie, I have an appointment.
要不要一起喝杯咖啡什么的
Wanna, maybe, get a cup of coffee or something?
不要 今天不是你的日子吗 做推销
Not really. Isn't it your day? Your pitch?
在稍后 我有时间
In a little bit. I got time.
听着 我来的原因是...
So, listen, the reason I'm here is--
嘿 我们能找个地方谈吗
Hey, can we just talk somewhere?
我有预约 艾力 我告诉你了
I have an appointment, Allie, I told you.
预约 当然 只是...听着 主要是
Appointment, sure. It's just that-- Look, the main thing,
主要是你那个男朋友理查德
the big thing is your guy Richard.
他不是我男朋友 他就是个男人
He's not my guy, he's a guy.
跟我的孩子们待在一起的男人
A guy who's hanging out with my kids.
如果他在吃早餐的时候 谈论反对人类特殊论
And if he's objecting to human exceptionalism over the Cheerios,
我想知道 -你到底想干嘛
I wanna know about it. -What's this actually about?
我想...告诉我 告诉我一件事
It's about-- Tell me this. Tell me one thing.
一个英文教授
What's an English professor doing
为什么有一文件夹的 某个生物技术实验室的示意图
with a folder full of schematics for some bio-tech lab?
我...
I just--
你把它摆在那里 -是啊
You left this thing lying there. -Yeah.
意思就是说你不得不看
Meaning you had to take a look?
因为尊重别人的隐私很奇怪 是吗
Because it'd be a weird fucking thing to respect someone's privacy, right?
那是我家 -可那是我的文件夹
It's my house. -But it's my folder.
是他要你给他弄到那些资料的吗 理查德
Did he ask you to get that information for him? Richard?
我不想再跟你说下去了
I'm not having this conversation.
听着 请听我说 只要一小会儿
Listen. Just hear me out, please. Just for one second.
我知道你怀念以前的日子
Now, I know you miss it. The way things were.
给树钉铁钉 警棍 辣椒喷雾
The tree-spiking, the batons, the pepper spray.
那种疯狂的感觉 -你认为这和疯狂有关
The craziness of it all. -You think it was about craziness?
说真的 有点 是的 有时候
Truthfully? A little bit, yeah. Sometimes.
有时候 如今
And sometimes, these days,
我觉得你有些不快乐
I think you're just a little unhappy
因为情况 你知道 变糟了...
because things, you know, went wrong and...
你说的是我们两人中的谁
Which one of us are we actually talking about here?
那不重要 别管我
Doesn't matter. Just back off.
祝你的推销成功
Good luck with your pitch.
哥们 接电♥话♥ 你去哪了
Dude! Pick up your phone. Where have you been?
我知道 听着 很抱歉 我只是...
I know. Look, I'm sorry. I was just--
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
说实话 艾力
I mean, honestly, Allie,
这是一个激动人心的领域
it is such a thrilling space for us to be in.
绿色倡议和缓解气候危机百分之百是
Now, green initiatives and climate crisis mitigation are 100% core
公♥司♥未来愿景的核心
to the company's vision going forward.
但问题是 我一直在与OSM联络
But here's the thing, I've been liaising with the OSM.
即战略管理办公室
It's the Office of Strategic Management.
我们发现
And it occurs to us, well,
软件有多种市场应用
the software has any number of marketplace applications.
它能够从根本上颠覆 网络营销或供应链物流
It could radically disrupt online marketing or supply chain logistics.
但对于国土安全而言
But in terms of homeland security,
艾力 我们可能有一种 预测性情报收集的方式
Allie, we could be looking at a form of predictive intelligence gathering
它在这个领域真的具有颠覆性
that is truly disruptive in the space.
对 但我们谈的不是那个 对吗
Right. But we're not really talking about that, are we?
是这样 严格来说 这不需要讨论
Now, technically it's not up for discussion.
你的工作是我们的产权 我们想怎么分发都可以
Your work is our property to disburse as we see fit.
但我们不是在考虑非此即彼
But we're not looking at an either-or here.
而是两者兼顾
More of a both-and kind of deal.
你瞧 政♥府♥对项目的投资 为我们的投资提供了担♥保♥
See, government investment in the project underwrites our investment,
因此可以为你想做的 有益和重要的事情提供便利
and so facilitates all the good and important things that you want to do.
那么 对不起 你想要我做什么
So, I'm sorry, what are you asking?
请你与我们的新合作伙伴试点项目
That you help trial the program in partnership with our new client.
谁是合作伙伴
And who is that exactly?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 你在开什么玩笑
The NSA? Are you fucking kidding me?
别自以为高尚了 没有人在卖♥♥身求荣
Get over yourself. No one's whoring anything to anyone.
他们请你帮助他们试点一个项目
They're asking you to trial a program for them.
这要求不算过高吧 你吻一只青蛙而已
That's not that much to ask, is it? You kiss one frog.
不仅是一个吻 而且不是吻嘴
It's more than a kiss. And it's not on the fucking mouth.
那又怎样 谁在乎 这是现实世界 艾力
So? Who cares? This is the real world, Allie.
这是做生意的成本
It's the cost of doing business.
有时候你得握握那只喂你食物的手
Sometimes you gotta shake the hand that feeds you.
假设我们人类能够活到2030年 而不爆发第三次世界大战
Assuming that our species even make it to 2030 without a third world war,
我想大自然也许会掌控
I think that nature herself might take control
人类灾难 通过产生一个更加...
of the human catastrophe by producing an even more--
软件有多种市场应用
Well, the software has any number of marketplace applications.
它能够从根本上颠覆 网络营销或供应链物流
It could radically disrupt online marketing or supply chain logistics.
但对于国土安全而言
But in terms of homeland security,
我们可能有一种预测性情报收集的方式
we could be looking at a form of predictive intelligence gathering
它在这个领域真的具有颠覆性
that is truly disruptive in the space.
(访问服务器 要求密♥码♥)
-(服务器名称: -KALUUT)
(国♥家♥安♥全♥局警告)
(鹬鸟项目)
(项目:鹬鸟 理查德博蒙特 玛格福克斯)
(安全警报 未授权远程访问)
嘿...我们发现有某种侵入
Hey! Hey, we've got some kind of incursion here.
有人侵入了
Somebody's in!
(华盛顿哥伦比亚特区)
强制关闭运行
Kill the session.
先生 那是我首先做的 这个用户有某种根工具包访问权限
Sir, that's the first thing I tried. This user has some sort of rootkit access.
安♥全♥部♥门向我们确保那不会发生
Security assured us that couldn't happen.
这样的根工具包是在设计层面的
A rootkit like this, it's on design level.
销♥售♥和市场部人员不会知道它的存在
Sales and marketing guys won't know it's there.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表