剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
I haven't seen him today.
你知道在哪能找到他
You know where to find him.
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he is.
别碰我 我告诉你我没看见他
Don't touch me! I'm telling you I haven't seen him.
放开我
Let go of me!
你想让我带你去他的房♥子吗
Do you want me to take you to his house?
带我们去 走吧
Take us. Let's go.
你不用抓着我
You don't have to grab me!
快走
Walk!
快走
Walk!
贱♥人♥ 你在拖时间
Bitch, you're stalling.
告诉我 福克斯在哪
Tell me! Where is Fox?
他在哪
Where is he?
快说 福克斯在哪
Speak up! Where's Fox?
福克斯在哪
Where's Fox?
说呀
Speak up!
(上传成功)
- 查理 - 西尔维娅
- Charlie. - Silvia.
查理 过来 查理 不要
Charlie, come. Charlie, no.
- 住手 - 查理
- Stop! - Charlie.
嘿
Hey!
不
No!
西尔维娅
Silvia.
嘿
Hey!
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
瑞塔先生和夫人 欢迎 这是你们的房♥卡
Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Rita. These are your keys.
谢谢 拿着这个
Thank you. Hold this.
嗨 打扰一下 抱歉 你只给了我们三张房♥卡
Hi, excuse me, sorry, you only gave us three keys.
我和我妹妹们不想共用房♥卡 知道吗
Me and my sisters really don't wanna have to share a key. You know?
是 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- There you are. - Thanks.
糟糕 我跟丢了 房♥号♥是多少来着
Crap, I lost them. What's the room number again?
208.
- 太好了 谢谢 - 不客气
- Great. Thanks. - Welcome.
(酒吧 现场音乐)
真该死 你以为自己在做什么
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
你有72小时让鹬鸟程序运行起来 它怎么样了
You were given 72 hours to get Sandpiper up and running. How's that going?
结果我只需要24小时
Well, turns out I only needed 24.
所以 我做了一件很久没做的事
So, did something I haven't done in a very long time.
休了一天心理健康假
Took a mental health day.
徒步到丛林里去 在你的树林里发现了一个小屋
Hiked into the jungle. Found a little cabin in your woods.
我根本不知道你在胡说什么
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about!
你也许想让这位罗伊奥比森离开
Might wanna ask Roy Orbison here to leave.
不 留下
No, stay.
随便你
Up to you.
我发现了你的揩油业务
I found your skimming operation.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我觉得你知道
I think you know.
他为贩毒集团运输货物 从中揩油
He transports shipments for cartels. Skims off the top.
- 这可不是诚实的行为 对吗 - 他在说谎
- That's not very honest, is it? - He's lying.
我在努力不让红房♥子被夷为平地 就这些
I'm trying to save Casa Roja from being demolished, that's all.
汤巴多雷斯 对吗 你听过这个词 你为贩毒集团干活
Tumbadores. Right? You've heard that word. You work for the cartels.
汤巴多雷斯的意思是盗贼
Tumbadores. Means thief.
叛徒
Traitor.
比尔 你会说一点西班牙语 对吗 这听上去对吗
Bill, you speak a little Spanish, right? Does that sound about right?
你死定了
You're a dead man.
真的 我不确定该死的人是我 我有证据
Really? I'm not so sure it's me. I have proof.
照片 文件 都储存在云端
Photos, documents. All in the cloud.
如果我不每隔几小时确认我没事
If I don't confirm I'm okay every few hours,
你的业务就自动传遍全网
your operation automatically goes wide.
传给那些你不想让他们看到的人
To people you don't want to see it.
是吗
Is that right?
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
你想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
一个地方
A place.
在本州的东海岸 诺切拉半岛
It's on the Eastern coast of the state, Nocera Peninsula.
一小块不错的土地
Nice little chunk of land.
我的家族有很多块不错的土地
My family has many nice little chunks of land.
这块土地宽约32公里 长约48公里
Well, this one's 20 miles wide, about 30 miles long.
我想要它
I want it.
把地契转给我 干净的交易
Transfer the deed to me. Clean transaction.
不然怎么样
Or what?
不然 泽塔斯集团会来拜访你
Or Zetas will pay you a visit.
我猜他们会来收回 你拿走的一切 包括利息
And I'm guessing they'll come to collect everything you took, with interest.
不可思议 你从哪弄到的这件T恤衫
Get the fuck out of here. Where did you get that shirt?
这件
This?
是 看起来真傻 太傻了 我需要它
Yes, it's so stupid. It's the dumbest. I need it.
我买♥♥的…
I got it--
- 安妮 快来看看这女孩的T恤衫 - 怎么了
- Annie, come look at this girl's shirt. - What is it?
我们需要它
We need that.
老天呀 太丑了 棒极了
Holy shit, that shirt sucks. It's amazing!
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便说一下 我喜欢你的靴子 你是和父母来的吗
I like your boots btdubs. Are you here with your parents?
是 他们去划船了
Yeah. They're kayaking.
嗨 我叫安妮 这是克莱尔 我们从康涅狄格州来
Well, hi. I'm Annie. This is Claire. We're from Connecticut.
你是从哪里来的
Where are you from?
- 从美国 从城市 对 - 酷
- From the States. From the city. Yeah. - Cool.
- 你们是姐妹吗 - 不 所有人都这么以为
- Are you guys sisters? - No, everyone thinks that.
我们是最好的朋友 其实是克莱尔邀请我和她家人一起度假
We're BFFs. I'm actually Claire's plus-one on her family vacay.
我通常讨厌长途航♥班♥
You know, usually, I hate long flights
但当她说他爸爸用公♥司♥的飞机 我说:“太好了”
but when she said her dad has the company jet, I was like, "Yes, please."
那过海关是一样的吗
So is, like, customs the same?
什么
What?
在私人飞机上 是一样…
On a private jet, is the like--
比如安检之类的一样吗
Like the security and stuff the same?
有个人会检查你的行李等等
I mean, there's a guy who looks through your bags and stuff
但没有像普通机场那么糟糕
but it's not as bad as a regular airport.
- 那种身体扫描仪 - 你知道站在后面的人
- Those body scanners though. - You know whoever's behind there
- 绝对是变♥态♥ - 绝对变♥态♥
- is a total pervert. - Total perv.
这很有趣 我们回头应该一起玩
This has actually been really fun. We should hang out later.
- 你的号♥码是多少 - 我手♥机♥丢了
- What's your number? - I lost my phone.
杀了我吧 要是我 我会死的 真遗憾
Fucking kill me. I would perish. I'm so sorry.
你的账户是什么
What's your handle?
你的社交媒体 照片墙 抖音
Your socials. Your gram. Tiktok.
- 快照 - 来 直接输入 这样更容易
Snap. Here, just put it in. It'll be easier.
- 我爸爸说我们预定了一桌 - 很好
- My dad says we have a table. - Good.
- 没有手♥机♥我会很痛苦 - 记得我丢了一个星期那次吗
- I would hate not having a phone. - Remember when I lost mine for a week?
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 克莱尔 快看 太好笑了
OMFG. Claire, look it. It's hilarious.
我就知道 你是那种有爆款迷因账户的人
I knew it. You are so a crazy meme account.
我应该从你的T恤衫就能看出来 你有一万个关注者呢
I should've known from the shirt. You have like 10k followers.
你基本上算是名人了 你应该关注我们
You're basically a celebrity. You should follow us.
我有个好主意 我们回头应该一起喝醉
I have a great idea. We should get drunk later.
这里的饮酒年龄简直低到八岁 我们会玩得很开心
The drinking age is like eight here. We'll have a blast.
我们得走了 不过我们回头聊
Well, we have to go, but we'll talk later?
- 再见 - 拜拜
- Adios. - Bye.
- 芝士馅饼还是玛格丽塔酒 - 她挺酷的
- So quesadillas or margaritas? - She's cool.
我知道
I know.
这里不错 视线太好了
This is good. It's a perfect sight line.
我通常和我团队的人合作 可是这次 我要用吉列尔莫的人
I usually work with my own team. But this time, I'm using Guillermo's.
我需要一个完全可以信任的人 你拿着对讲机藏在这里
I need someone I can fully trust. You'll hide here with a walkie.
袭击是明天1点钟
The attack's tomorrow. One o'clock.
什么
What?
你仍想参与吗
Do you still want in?
是
Yes.
- 我的协议在哪 - 你能告诉我时间吗
- Where's my agreement? - You got a time for me?
能 可是如果不给我书面豁免 你什么都得不到
Yes, but you aren't getting shit without my immunity spelled out in writing.
我理解 好吧 检查你的邮箱
I'm with ya. All right, check your inbox.
可以了吗
We good?
是明天 1点钟
It's tomorrow. One o'clock.
明天 我的天 玛格 怎么可能是明天
Tomorrow? Jesus Christ, Margot, what are you talking about tomorrow?
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表