剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 我们派一个小组去
All right. Let's get a team down there.
(攻击实验室的嫌疑人之一被逮捕)
(抗♥议♥在实验室使用动物)
我们有一个小组正在路上 我们现在上楼了
We have a team on the way. We're heading up now.
(数据传输)
(用户:帕瓦妮)
(启动远程访问 是/否 )
(远程访问启动至艾力福克斯)
他们跑了
They're gone.
所以就是这么回事 就这些
So that's the story? That's it.
你骇入了一个数据库
You hacked a database?
非法访问 是另一回事
Illegally accessed. Different thing.
数据库里有什么
What was even on it?
元数据
Metadata.
该死的元数据
Fucking metadata.
是非法收集的美国公民数据
That had been illegally gathered on American citizens.
谁在乎那些
Who gives a shit?
看来只有政♥府♥在乎
Turns out, only the government.
而不是那些被收集了数据的人们
Not the people whose information got hoovered up.
不方便 毋宁死 对吗
Give me convenience or give me death, right?
你不应该这么做 你不应该逃跑和躲藏
You don't do this. You don't run away and hide.
你应该做每个美国人都会做的 聘请律师
You do what anyone does in America. You hire a lawyer.
但这涉及违反1917年的间谍法
Except we're talking about violating the Espionage Act of 1917.
也许是盗窃政♥府♥财产
Theft of government property, maybe.
故意保留国防信息
Willful retention of national defense information.
世界上最好的律师 我面对的是35年监禁
Best lawyer in the world? I was facing 35 years.
就因为看了看
For looking.
对 看了他们不想让我看的东西
Yeah. At stuff they didn't want me to.
妈妈...
Mom...
怎么 你就放下一切
And what, you just-- you dropped everything
跟他跑了
and went with him?
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈 那你的事业怎么办 你的生活呢
Mom, what about your career? Your life?
为什么
Why?
因为他是你♥爸♥爸 我爱他
Because he's your dad and I love him.
我们抓住他了
We got him.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
嘿 艾力
Hey, Allie.
我是瑞班特工 这是品托特工
I'm Agent Raban. Agent Pinto.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.
感觉还好吗 需要什么吗 咖啡
You comfortable? Get you anything? A cup of coffee?
不 我很好 谢谢
No. I'm good, thanks.
很好...
Good. Good, good, good.
那么... 我们很想知道...
So... We're very interested to know what--
你为什么骇入一个机密的政♥府♥数据库
what you were doing, hacking into a secure government database.
我没有骇入任何东西 我在访问一个数据库
I wasn't hacking anything. I was just accessing a database, you know.
你们在使用我设计的软件进行一项试验
You guys are running a trial using the software that I designed,
所以我有些好奇
so I got curious.
看了一眼 -你看了一眼
Took a peek. -You took a peek.
当你说你看了一眼
When you say you took a peek,
你的意思是你利用了某种 未披露的你自己设计的后门
you mean you exploited some sort of undisclosed backdoor of your own design?
看起来不像是测试产品 而是恶意入侵
Which looks less like tire-kicking than malicious infiltration.
无意冒犯 这是胡说八道
With respect, that's bullshit.
只是想知道你们在用它做什么
Just wanted to know what you were doing with it.
为什么
Why?
因为它是我的 -根据法律不是
Because it's mine. -Not by law.
根据权利是
By rights.
嘿 艾力 你知道奥维尔莱特吧
Hey, Allie, you know Orville Wright?
发明飞机的那个家伙 -是
Guy that invented the airplane? -Sure.
原来他活了足够长时间
It turns out that he was around long enough
看到了伊诺拉盖伊 在广岛投下原♥子♥弹♥的新闻影片
to see newsreels of Enola Gay dropping the bomb on Hiroshima.
他对此有什么感受
And how'd he feel about that?
没人知道 也没人在乎
No one knows. And nobody gives a shit.
好吧 懂了 学到了教训 我能走了吗
Okay. Point taken. Lesson learned. Can I go now?
你和你妻子...
So, you and your wife...
玛格 对吗
Margot, right?
是的 -你和她有...
Yes. -You and she have a--
一种背景 品托特工 你称之为什么
a background in, what do we call it, Agent Pinto?
直接行动
Direct action?
国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Domestic terrorism.
如果你那么称呼一群
If that's what you want to call a bunch of kids
在沃尔玛前面围着纠察线挥手的小孩 好吧 就算是吧
waving around a bunch of pickets in front of Walmart, sure, yeah.
你还好吗 -是
You okay? -Yeah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
不...
No, no, no.
我觉得你小看了自己
I think you're doing yourself a disservice there.
看来玛格被捕了好几次
Looks like Margot got herself arrested a bunch of times.
在她年少轻狂的那个时期
Back in her wild days, huh?
破坏伐木工作 给树钉铁钉
Sabotaging logging operations, tree-spiking,
把自己绑在这个...或那个上面
chaining herself to this... and that.
在一个武器交易会上裸体抗♥议♥
A naked protest at an arms fair.
她挺酷的 对吗
She was pretty cool, right?
你瞧 我想重点是
See, I guess the thing of it is,
我们很想知道你为什么混入政♥府♥服务器
we're interested in why you would piggyback into a government server
就为了获得关于一个人的信息
just to access information on this one particular guy.
博蒙特 对吗
Beaumont? Right?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say, you know?
这家伙在跟我妻子睡觉
The guy's sleeping with my wife,
所以我就想 也许能找到有关他的黑料
so I just, you know, figured maybe I could dig up some dirt on him.
我们都有过这种经历
We've all been there, I guess.
或相似的经历
Or somewhere like it.
你找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
我们的情况是这样的
Here's where we are.
我希望我们能在这件事上做朋友
I'd like us to be friends on this thing.
你是个聪明人
You're a clever guy.
是你的工作成果 你发明的
It's your baby, you made it.
我们希望你加入其中
We'd like you to be a part of it.
今晚发生的事 毫无疑问 你违法了
Now, what happened tonight? Make no mistake, you broke the law.
但依我看 你的情况很糟
But the way I see it, you were in a bad place
你忍♥不住做了每个 处于你的境地的男人都会做的
and you got tempted to do what any man would in your situation.
往潘多拉的盒子里看了一眼
A little peek inside Pandora's Box, huh?
所以我愿意放你一马
So I'm willing to let that slide.
但这是一击出局的交易
But this is a one-strike deal.
你再敢这么做 我们就让你面对后果
You pull this kind of shit again, we hang you out to dry.
毫不留情地施加不可抗力 让你头晕目眩
Rain down the kind of force majeure that'll make your head start spinning
就像《大♥法♥师》里面的小女孩
like that little girl in The Exorcist.
政♥府♥将起诉你 你会进监狱
Government will prosecute, you will go to jail,
你会从玻璃后面看你的孩子们
and you'll be seeing your kids from behind glass.
清楚了吗
We clear on that?
嘿 清楚了吗
Hey. We clear on that?
是
Sure.
你可以走了
I guess you're free to go.
玛格 是我
Margot, it's me.
听我说 请听我说
Listen to me. Please listen to me.
你必须停止正在做的事
You gotta stop what you're doing.
我来找你 停下 等着我
I'm coming to find you. Just stop. Just wait.
(德士)
他到家了
He's home.
还有人在工作
There are people still working.
通常到凌晨2点就没人了
It's usually empty by 2:00 a.m.
我们走
Let's go.
(HJP清洁服务)
(EK生物技术)
(禁用所有用户访问 是/否 )
(从中♥央♥服务器删除 是/否 )
嘿 -嘿 布兰登
Hey! -Hey, Brendan.
你好吗 -很好
How are ya? -I'm good.
好 你想进来吗 我有... -不用了
Good. You wanna come in? I got-- -No.
你想不想赚 你这辈子最快赚到的500美元
Say, how would you like to make the quickest 500 bucks you've ever made?
好 他出动了
Okay, he's on the move.
跟上他 看看他要做什么
Stay with him. See what he's up to.
(未找到程序)
拜托...给我点好消息
Come on, come on, give me something.
没用了 先生 我们被锁在外面了
That's it, sir. We're locked out.
什么外面
Of what?
一切 整个项目
Everything. The entire project.
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表