剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
Interesting.
什么
What?
我以为你不会注意到
I thought you wouldn't notice.
就是...
Just...
我需要告诉你一件关于查理的事
There's something I need to tell you about Charlie.
他把枪顶在理查德头上 扣动了扳机
He put a gun to Richard's head and pulled the trigger.
什么 他做了什么
Sorry, he what?
枪里没有子弹
It wasn't loaded.
好吧 -“好吧”什么
All right. -"All right" what?
好吧 我知道了
All right, I get it.
“好吧” 你会帮助我让他们回心转意吗
"All right," you're gonna help me get them back?
当然 也许 或者也许其他什么的
Sure. Maybe. Or maybe something else.
什么其他的
What something else?
晚上好
Good evening.
我们的想法不一定相同
We don't all share the same ideas
信仰不一定相同
or beliefs.
但在这一刻让我们一起反思
But let this be a time to reflect
我们对彼此做的事情
on the things we do to one another.
可能是暴♥力♥ 残酷的行为
Acts that may be violent, cruel,
或斤斤计较的行为
petty,
或者违背了
or that violate
我们发誓要保护的深切信任的行为
the deep trusts that we have sworn to protect.
违背我们对彼此作出的承诺的行为
The promises that we have made to each other.
我们都会犯错误
We all make mistakes
原因很多
for many reasons.
我们会越界
We overstep.
我们不服从
We do not comply.
在一些时刻
In moments,
我们损害了我们的事业
we compromise the cause.
在这个仪式中
In this ceremony...
我们要烧掉我们的罪恶
where we burn away our sins
某些罪恶不会轻易地离开我们
some don't leave us quite so easily.
我们需要纠正那些错误
We need to work on those faults.
留意它们
Pay attention to them.
我知道我在留意我自己的错误
I know that I am paying attention to my own.
我向你们承诺了住处...
I promised you shelter...
社区
community,
避难所
refuge,
不受你的敌人威胁
and safety from your enemies.
我们的敌人
Our enemies.
如果我背叛了那个承诺...
If I betray that promise...
我就是犹大
I am the Judas.
什么其他的 艾力
What something else, Allie?
我也许为我们找到了一个新的办法
I might have found us a new solution.
不 别再说天上掉馅饼的空话了
No. No more pie-in-the-sky bullshit.
鹬鸟程序装好了 现在我只需要输入数据
Sandpiper is up and running. Now I just need to run the data.
很好 把你桌上那一堆弄完 我们就可以走了
Good. Finish up that pile on your desk. Then we can go.
(4月16至30日)
(17区 奥斯瓦尔多桑塔纳)
(正式文件 吉列尔莫包蒂斯塔所有)
(代理 亚内利维拉雷尔 买♥♥家 罗杰里奥包蒂斯塔)
(蚊子海岸)
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表