剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
Dad! Come on! -Come on!
快上船 -爸爸 快
Get out the water! -Dad! Hurry!
快呀 爸爸 上船
Come on. Dad, get out!
玛格 绞盘
Margot, the winch!
爸爸
Dad.
天啊
Oh, my God.
老天 没事了
Jesus. It's okay.
准备好了吗 -好了
You ready? -Yeah.
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you okay?
我很好
Yeah. I'm great.
你们把绞盘准备好了吗
You're all good on the winch?
好了 开始吧 宝贝熊
Okay. Take it away, honey bear.
爸爸 我觉得它会断
Dad, I think it's gonna snap!
没事 继续
Be fine! Keep going!
船动了
She's moving!
瞧 我是怎么说的
See. What I tell you?
我们把树弄断了
We broke a tree.
爸爸 -天啊 爸爸
Dad! -Jesus! Dad!
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
去拿水来 -爸爸 你还好吗
Get some water! -Dad, are you okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
妈妈 这是怎么回事 -他在发烧
Mom, what's wrong? -He's burning up.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
我不知道 -来 拿着
I don't know. -Here. Take this.
希望有用 什么
Please help. What?
这是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
有可能是这些虫子 它们到处都是
It could be these bugs. They're, like-- They're all over here.
我想它们会把寄生虫带进你的血液
I think they give you, like, parasites in your blood.
什么 -他会好起来吗
What? -Is he gonna get better?
不 我觉得不会 如果是美洲锥虫病 之类的 那我们就需要药物了
No, I don't think so. If it's like Chagas or something, then we need medicine.
明白 会怎么样
Okay. So what happens?
我想会导致心脏衰竭之类的
I think, like, heart failure or something?
立刻吗 会有多快
Immediately? Like, how fast?
不乐观 会慢慢恶化
It's not so good. Worse over time.
很严重 对吗
It's pretty bad, right?
对 相当严重
Yeah. It's pretty bad.
那如果...
So what happens if...
这有多常见
How common is this thing?
寄生虫 -对 不管它叫什么
The parasite? -Yeah, whatever it's called.
相当常见
It's really common.
可以治疗吗 -是 如果有对症的药
And it's treatable? -Yeah, with the right medicine.
一个位置那么偏远的钻油平台
You know, an oil rig that remote,
他们一定会有治地方病的药物
I mean, surely they have medication for anything endemic.
可我们不能去 不能让人看到我们
But we're not supposed to go. And we can't be seen.
你不会被看到 我需要你留在这里 好吗
You're not gonna be seen. I need you to stay here, okay?
把船的洞补上 不然 机房♥就会被水淹
And patch up the hole in the boat. Otherwise, the engine room will flood.
怎么补 用唾沫和闪光胶棒吗
Ho-- I mean, how? With spit and a glitter stick?
你遗传了一半他的脑子 他会怎么做
Half your brain comes from him. What would he do?
嘿 蒂娜 你能替我保管这个吗
Hey, Dina? Will you keep this for me?
好 -是爸爸的手表
Yeah. -It's Dad's watch.
到我回来
Just until I get back.
我们走
Let's go.
你能行
You got this.
当真
Seriously?
拜托 一定有什么可用的
Come on. There must be something.
我能用这鬼东西做什么
What am I supposed to do with this shit?
爸爸 我需要你的帮助
Dad, I need your help.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
见鬼 爸爸
Shit, Dad.
该死
Fuck.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 亲爱的 -喝点水 好吗
Hey, honey. -Drink some water, okay?
来
Here.
不好 对不起
Oh, no. Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
该死
Fuck.
等到达那里 我们必须很小心
When we get there, we're gonna have to be careful,
因为那种地方通常会有很多安保措施
because places like that tend to have a lot of security.
什么样的安保措施
What kind of security?
带枪的人
Men with guns.
在这么偏远的地方为什么需要枪
Why would you need guns all the way out here?
我是说 这里又没人
I mean, there's no people.
所有的大型掠食动物都很害羞
All the big predators are pretty shy.
它们不会去一个可以说是人类基地的地方
It's not like they're gonna go towards what's basically a base.
对 大公♥司♥来这里 就是跨国公♥司♥
Yeah, big corporations come out here. You know, multinationals.
他们蹂躏这些土地
And they tear the place to pieces.
当地居民不愿意这种事情发生
The local people don't want that to happen.
这是他们的土地
It's their land.
但他们负担不起控告大公♥司♥的诉讼费
But they can't afford the legal action they need to take on a big corporation.
但他们怎么阻止大公♥司♥
But how do they stop it?
对吧 这很难
Right? It's difficult.
你知道 法律倾向于站在某一类人那边
You know, the law only tends to be on the side of the right kind of person,
有钱的那一类
the kind with deep pockets.
所以从他们的角度来看 除了使用暴♥力♥没有别的办法
So, the way they see it, there is no other way but to use violence.
那你怎么看 你认为那样可以吗
So, what do you think? Do you think it's okay?
使用暴♥力♥ -是
To use violence? -Yeah.
有时候我觉得可以 是的
Sometimes I kind of do, yes.
我认为如果你的目的是正义的 而你别无选择
I think if your cause is a good one and if you're left with no other choice.
实际上 有时我觉得这不止可以
In fact, sometimes I think it's more than okay.
有时候这是一种义务
Sometimes it's an obligation.
太热了 我需要休息一下
It's so hot. I need a second.
你呢
What about you?
你怎么认为
What do you think?
关于那个人 海滩上的那个人
About that guy? On the beach?
听着 如果你没准备好谈...
Look, if you're not ready to talk about it...
我不知道如何谈 我不知道该说什么
I don't know how to talk about it. I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
也许谈谈它让你有什么感受 那是一个好的起点 对吗
Maybe how it makes you feel? That's a good place to start, right?
你想过他吗
Do you think about him?
并没有
Not really.
我是说 有时候
I mean, sometimes.
好吧 你在想到他的时候 都想些什么
Okay, so when you do think about him, what do you think?
我是说 实际上 我确实经常想起他
I mean, I actually-- I do think about him a lot.
我知道他不在了 可是...
I know he's gone, but, like...
我几乎每天晚上都会梦见他
I dream about him almost every night.
比如 他的表情之类的
Like, the face he made and everything.
很奇怪 从某种意义上来说 其实有点可笑
It's weird. In some ways, it was actually, like, kind of funny.
可有时候 我想这是自然的 你知道吗
But sometimes I just think it's basically, like, nature, you know?
好吧 怎么个自然法
Okay, nature in what way?
比如强者生存 弱者死亡
Like how strong things live, and weak things die.
是
Yeah.
我只是一直想...
I just keep thinking, like--
所有他曾经做过的事
like everything he ever did
或想法或记忆都没有了
or thought or remembered is gone.
他的女朋友 他的爸爸妈妈
His girlfriends. His mom and dad.
他第一次学会骑自行车
The first time he learned how to ride a bike.
所有那些都不存在了
All of that is just gone.
我不知道 就好像...
I don't know. It's just like...
扎破了一个气球 然后就永远消失了
popping a balloon, and then it's just gone forever.
他消失了
He's gone.
我不知道 这些想法在我脑子里萦绕不去
I don't know. I guess that just, like, kind of goes around and around in my head.
亲爱的 对这种事没有正确的反应方式
I mean, honey, there's no right way to react to something like that.
这需要时间 会让人痛苦
It takes time. And it hurts.
有时候你会觉得自己好像在坠落
Sometimes, you feel as if you're falling.
好像你无法呼吸 你会惊慌失措
Like you're-- you can't breathe. And you panic.
你会想“如果时光倒流 我能改变一件事
And you think, "If I could just go back and do one thing differently,
就一件事 也许它就不会发生”
just one thing, maybe it never would have happened."
看着我 每一天都会好一些
Look at me. It gets better every day.
每一天好一点点
Just a little bit every day.
你觉得会这样
You think?
我知道会
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表