剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah. No, lifelong pals, right?
我不得不那么说 你才能相信和配合
I had to say it like that for you to believe it and play the part.
他必须看到我背叛你
He had to see me turn on you.
就服从他吧
Kiss the fucking ring.
那我们不是...你不是... -不是
So we're not... You're not-- -No.
我必须跟他保持良好关系
I have to keep this person close.
不然 他会拿走一切控制权
Otherwise, he takes over this whole thing.
把这里夷为平地 种植可可 罂粟 该死的共管公♥寓♥
Razes the land. Grows coca, poppy, fucking condominiums.
他能在这里建造铁路
He could build a whole train track over this place.
我们的人在这里可以拥有很多东西
Our people get to own a lot of things here.
我们的家 我们的头脑 我们的哲学 这些是我们的
Our home, our minds, our philosophy, that's ours.
但我们不能拥有我们所在的土地
But we don't get to own the very ground we walk on.
你脚下的土地 吉列尔莫拥有它
The ground underneath your feet? That's owned by Guillermo.
所以小心点
So be careful.
你今天所做的...我们今天所做的...
What you did today-- What we did today...
那算是我们这个月的房♥租
We just paid this month's rent.
好吧
Fine.
那是吉列尔莫
That's Guillermo.
理查德呢 录音带上是他的声音 对吗
What about Richard? That's his voice on the tape, right?
信不信由你 我不会轻易忘掉 毁了我人生的人
Believe it or not, I don't easily forget people that ruin my life.
我知道
I know.
艾力 这说来话长了
That's a much longer conversation, Allie.
像这样
Like that?
你会跳舞 -好吧 就像...
You can dance. -Okay. It's like...
你和理查德的过往和我的不一样
Your history with Richard is different than mine.
那家伙是个狂热分子 浮夸自大的混♥蛋♥
The guy is a zealot. Pompous asshole.
杀人凶手 我提过了吗 我应该先说那个
Murderer. Did I mention that? Should have led with that.
算了吧 行吗
Get off it, will you?
你和他大概在80%的问题上意见一致
You and him probably agree on 80% of the issues
除了关于如何解决或执行的时候
except when it comes to how to solve them or execute them.
执行 这正是我想用的词
Execute. That's exactly the words that I would have used.
听着 他不是十全十美 但他能做成事
Look, I know it's imperfect, but he gets things done.
这正是我们需要的
It's exactly what we need.
为了什么目的 -我不知道
For what? -I don't know.
我只知道吉列尔莫告诉我的
I only know what Guillermo tells me.
有时候他告诉我 有时候不告诉我
Sometimes I'm in the loop, sometimes I'm not.
但让我们把一件事说清楚 你和我
But let's get something straight, you and I.
让我们同意我们在某些事情上意见一致
Let's agree to agree on some things.
你和我都痛恨腐♥败♥的权威
You and I both share a hatred for corrupt authority,
只是我们俩其中一人可以选择 在适合他的时候逃跑
except one of us has the choice to run away when it suits him.
不 我只能选择朝一个方向跑
Oh, no. I have the option of running in exactly one direction.
那就是逃离
And that is away.
并不算是选择 是吗
Not exactly a choice, is it?
我要负责120人的生命
Well, I have 120 people's lives who I'm responsible for.
我别无选择
I have no choice!
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
我没法逃跑 我跑不起 艾力
I can't run! I can't afford that luxury, Allie.
那你就要诉诸恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
So you're gonna resort to terrorism?
你可以说我守旧 可那听起来像是一种选择
Call me old-fashioned, but that sounds like a choice to me.
你要么搞恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 要么不搞恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
You either do do terrorism or you don't do terrorism.
信不信由你 世界上百分之99.999的人
Believe it or not, 99.999 fucking percent of the world
不会诉诸杀害无辜
does not resort to killing innocent people.
现在 听着
Now, look.
我把家人带到这里来 为了我们能建设一种我们设计的生活
I brought my family here so that we could build a life that we design.
在我说这个话题之前
So, before I get on with that,
让我们直话直说 告诉我吉列尔莫到底想要什么
let's cut to the chase and tell me exactly what Guillermo wants.
鹬鸟程序
Sandpiper.
嘿
Hey.
你想吃塔克卷吗
You want a taco?
不 我不饿
No, I'm good.
你确定
You sure?
是 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
我很抱歉我们吵架了
I'm sorry we fought.
我并不想让你选边站
I didn't mean to make you pick sides.
我知道
I know.
没关系
It's okay.
我很高兴你告诉了我
I'm glad you told me.
挪过去一点
Scoot over.
在这里你是我唯一的朋友 知道吗
You're my only friend here, you know?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
别担心 我处理了
Don't worry, I handled it.
处理什么
What?
怎么处理的
How?
我处理了
I handled it.
别担心
Don't worry.
你是怎么处理的
How did you handle it?
我告诉他离我们远点 好了吧
I just told him to stay away, okay?
查理
Charlie.
不 蒂娜 没事了 相信我
No, Dina, it's fine. Just trust me.
什么
What?
给你
Here.
我想让你留着
I want you to have it.
这次是永久的
For good this time.
你喜欢那块表
You love that watch.
我只有这件东西能给你
It's the only thing I have to give to you.
理查德
So, Richard, huh?
你跟他说话了
Did you speak to him?
还没有
Not yet.
你呢
You?
艾力 我想让你知道 我对这件事一无所知
Allie, I want you to know I had no part in this.
你去哪了
So, where have you been?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
哪儿都一样
Everywhere is the same.
无论你走到哪儿 人人都想要一样的东西 明白吗
Wherever you go, people want the same thing, you know?
逃也逃不掉
Can't get away from it.
想不被别人打扰 不重要
Wanna be left alone? Doesn't matter.
想不打扰别人 不重要
Wanna leave other people alone? Doesn't matter.
世界背叛你
The world betrays you.
就去做别人让你做的事 不然没好下场
Just do as you're goddamn told or else.
拥有这个地方的人是一名罪犯
This place is owned by a criminal.
我必须为他工作
And I'm supposed to go fucking work for him.
我们不能留在这里
We can't stay here.
不能这个样子
Not like this.
你有计划吗
Do you have a plan?
还没有
Not yet.
我有
Well, I do.
有一条出路
There's a way out.
我们有可以提供的东西 重要的东西
We have something we can offer, something big.
它可以让我们得到我们想要的
Something that will get us what we want.
我们联♥系♥他们 达成交易
We reach out and make a deal.
我们把理查德博蒙特给他们
We give them Richard Beaumont.
你为什么要这么做
And why would you do that?
他们想逮捕理查德想了十年了
Well, they've wanted to get their hands on Richard for ten years.
他是国际刑♥警♥组织 和国♥家♥安♥全♥局的梦想目标
He's an Interpol-NSA wet dream.
我们要求给我们豁免权 然后我们回家
We ask for immunity for us, and we go home.
我绝对不会和混♥蛋♥政♥府♥达成交易
I would never make a deal with the fucking government.
也许这不是为了我们 艾力 这不是为了你
Yeah, well, maybe it's not about us, Allie. It's not about you.
也许孩子们需要帮助
Maybe the kids need help.
这个实验 如果他们这样称它的话 是一个该死的错误
This experiment, if that's what it's called, has been a fucking mistake.
我们能修理好这个地方
We can fix this place.
我们不能
We can't fix this place.
我们开始进行正确的家庭学校教育
We get the right homeschooling up and running.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你想教他们这里是德克萨斯州首府 没问题
You wanna teach them this is the capital of Texas? Fine.
我不得不辍学才获得了真正的教育
I had to drop out of school to get a real education.
他们正在经历这一切
And they are living it here and right now.
查理喜欢这地方
Charlie loves the place.
这个地方对查理不好 无论他喜不喜欢
This place is not good for Charlie, whether he likes it or not.
他14岁了 艾力 还有蒂娜
He's 14, Allie. And Dina too.
那我们另找一个地方 合适的地方
So we find another place. The right place.
我只需要弄清楚他在做什么
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表