剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表
If God hadn't rested on the seventh day, he might have gotten the job done.
我为什么要犯同样的错误
Why should I make the same mistake?
我也这么想
I figured as much.
你确定 有人吃吗 培根
You sure? Anyone? Bacon?
我不用了 非常感谢 -那我们开始吧
I'm good. Thank you kindly. -Then let's get to it.
当然这和生意有关
It's about business, of course.
我们家族尽职尽责地提供了
We're a family who's dutifully delivered
这个世界让我们提供的任何东西 长达两个世纪
whatever the world has asked us to provide for two centuries.
胭脂虫染料 靛蓝 剑麻和龙舌兰
Cochineal dye, indigo, sisal and henequen.
该死的香蕉
Fucking bananas.
最近是毒品 可♥卡♥因♥
And most recently, drogas. Cocaína.
它看上去是什么 那就是什么
Well, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.
是 我们只是小众市场玩家
Yeah, we're just niche players.
我只是夫妻店 精品店 但我控制每条路线
I'm just mom-and-pop. Boutique. But I control every route.
在一个很大的地区内提供货物运输通道
Provide passage to cargo moving through a very large territory.
会有危险 但每种生意都有
There are hazards. Every business has some.
我的危险恰好是警方干预
Mine happens to be police interference.
我需要你帮我消除这个危险
And I need you to help me make that go away.
来认识一下卡莱布吧
So, meet Caleb.
他来帮助你 -你好 艾力
He's going to help you. -Hello, Allie.
我是你早期作品的粉丝
Big fan of your early work.
在麻省理工和剑桥分♥析♥ 鹬鸟程序是个传奇
At MIT and Cambridge Analytica, Sandpiper is a legend.
你创造了一个可以预测 任何移♥动♥和规律的程序
You created a program that can predict any kind of movement, pattern.
很多人试过复♥制♥它
Many have tried to replicate it.
卡莱布一直在努力工作 为你的到来处理数据
Caleb's been hard at work processing the data for your arrival.
我花了很长时间才找到卡莱布
Took me quite some time to find a Caleb.
还花了一大笔招募费
And a hefty recruiter's fee.
这和我有什么关系
What does any of this mean to me?
我们想要你的算法 我们想要鹬鸟程序
We want your algorithm. We want Sandpiper.
来做什么
To do what?
用它来分♥析♥和预测执法机构的动向
Use it to analyze and predict the movement of law enforcement agencies.
没有警方干预就没有问题
No police interference, no problems.
我的路线将会很安全 皆大欢喜
My routes will be safe, and everyone will be happy.
我只需要你给我们下载
I just need you to download it for us.
告诉卡莱布怎么用 把密钥交给我们
Show Caleb how it works. Hand over the keys.
我很想拿到你的罗塞塔石碑
I'd love to get my hands on your Rosetta stone.
就这些 任务完成 你可以继续在红房♥子生活
And that's it. Job done. Go about your life at Casa Roja.
享受生活
Live it up.
瞧瞧他们对丛林做了什么
Look at what they've done to this jungle.
破坏土地和野生动物
The destruction of land and wildlife.
企业的贪婪和腐♥败♥
Corporate greed and corruption.
当伊塞拉告诉了我这些 我不得不参与进来
When Isela told me about this, I had to get involved.
我必须做些什么 我们必须做些什么
I had to do something. We have to do something.
我们确实作出了改变 你和我
We did make a difference, you and I.
实验室关闭了 那家公♥司♥破产了
The lab shut down. The company went bust.
这些阻止了转基因材料进入食物链
They stopped genetic-modified material from entering the food chain.
我们拯救了世界 只有一点点
We saved the world, just a little bit.
我们是个很好的团队
We were a good team.
我的人生结束了
My life ended and...
你的才刚刚开始
yours is just beginning.
你出名了
You made a name for yourself.
什么
What?
我有点难以接受你说的 我们作出了改变 仅此而已
It's just hard for me to take that in, that we made a difference, is all.
不 不可能
No. Not happening.
抱歉 卡莱布
Sorry, Caleb.
我不会跟他做这个
Not gonna do it with him.
你要和他做 卡莱布收集了数据
You are doing it with him. Caleb's culled the data.
程序是我的 我创造了它
This thing is mine. I created it.
曾有人想从我手里夺走它 结局不好
People tried to take it from me once. Didn't end well.
如果这对你有用 那么你需要我
If this is gonna work for you, then you need me.
没有其他人 只是我
No one else. Just me.
我的天
My, my, my.
艾力福克斯怎么了
What's gotten into Allie Fox?
我能说什么
What can I tell you?
这个家伙容易激动 但他说一不二
This guy get all up in his feelings, but he means it.
我很抱歉 卡莱布
I'm sorry, Caleb.
看来我们不需要你的服务了
It appears we no longer require your services.
李先生会送你出去
Mr. Lee will escort you out.
可是你保证和我签三个月的合同
But you promised me a three-month contract.
这边走 小子
Step this way, kid.
真丧气
This sucks.
你确定
You're sure about this?
你知道她有一个儿子吗
You know she had a son?
艾莉森卡弗里
Alison Caffrey?
他五岁的时候爸爸再婚了
His father remarried when he was five.
他有两个妹妹和一个小♥弟♥弟♥
He has two sisters and a baby brother.
很长时间 我无法想其他事
For a long time, I couldn't think of anything else.
那天晚上发生的事
What happened that night...
很糟糕 玛格
was terrible, Margot.
(维瑞德公♥司♥)
他们是谁
Who are they?
安卓娅包蒂斯塔和卡特阿尔布雷希特
Andrea Bautista and Carter Albrecht.
他们又是谁
And who are they?
你丈夫扰乱的就是他们的活动
The same people whose event your husband disrupted.
开♥发♥商
The developers.
哪里还有更多这个
Got any more of these, anywhere?
去死吧
Fuck you.
我们只是遵照吉列尔莫说的去做
We just do what Guillermo says.
拿任何想拿的东西
We take what we want.
这是保证你们的安全的代价
It's part of keeping you all nice and safe.
你不愿意就去找吉列尔莫说
You don't like it, talk to Guillermo.
就像国家档案馆
Like the National Archives.
欢迎来到你的工作场地
Bienvenido to your work space.
(书架2)
(发♥票♥)
你毒品生意所用的古老簿记方法不管用
Ancient bookkeeping from your drug trade won't work.
必须用当下的信息
It has to be current information.
使用鹬鸟程序应该足够了
Should be sufficient to run Sandpiper.
我需要知道你的所有路线 有谁参与
I need to know all your routes. Who's involved.
日期 时间 车辆
Dates. Times. Vehicles.
如果我们能输入你所有的信息 鹬鸟程序就能够预测警方干预
Sandpiper can predict police interference if we enter all the information you have.
所有信息 你懂吗
Everything. You understand?
我懂 是的 大部分信息在软盘上
Understood, yes. Most is on floppy disks.
所有这些是卡莱布输入的数据
And all of this is the data that Caleb entered.
那么 好好用你的脑子吧 做给我看看
So, put your brain to good use, and show me.
你有72小时
You've got 72 hours.
你把你家人的性命搭上了 快开始工作吧
You just put your family on the line, so get to work.
你说得对 我们曾经是很好的团队 我们现在也可以是
You're right. We were a good team. We still can be.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
我觉得艾力不会愿意
I don't think Allie would like that.
别担心艾力 好吗 他不会妨碍我们
Don't worry about Allie. Okay? He won't get in the way.
你有钱吗
You got some money?
有一点 干嘛 -我只想去买♥♥些水
Yeah, a bit. Why? -I just wanna get some waters.
你想要点别的吗
You want anything else?
不 我不用
No, I'm good.
你好
Hola.
我喜欢你的手♥机♥ 你想卖♥♥吗
I like your phone. Do you want to sell it?
怎么回事
What the hell?
这到底怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
这是我们付给房♥东的代价
The price we pay to our landlord.
他的毒贩可以随便拿任何想拿的东西
His traffickers get to help themselves to whatever they want,
什么时候想拿都可以
whenever they want it.
真希望你没有让自己陷入困境
Sure hope you didn't talk yourself into a real pickle up there.
72小时过得很快呀
Seventy-two hours goes mighty fast.
(鹬鸟安装中...)
打他
Hit him!
进行得怎么样
How did it go?
进行得怎么样
How'd it go?
和预期的一样 他想要鹬鸟程序
As expected. He wants Sandpiper.
我把它安全保存了这么久 现在它在一个毒枭的手里了
I've kept it safe for this long. Now it's in the hands of a drug lord.
蒂娜告诉我了
Dina told me.
对 她很痛苦
Yeah, she's in pain.
有意思
剧集 | 蚊子海岸(2021) | 导航列表