It's just that Karen thinks it would be weird
只是Karen觉得我俩结婚后
if we still live together after we wife each other.
还跟你住一块的话 感觉很奇怪
Oh, and I agree. Mmhmm.
哦 而且我也同意 嗯
Sorry.
对不起啦
You know I can't go back to my grandmother.
你知道我不能搬回去奶奶家住了
She put a Roma curse on me last time I left.
上次我走的时候 她给我下了个罗马诅咒
This is what happens when people get married.
人一结了婚就是这样啦
They stop spending so much time with their friends.
不会再有大把时间跟朋友们一起玩了
Really? I like my friends.
真的吗 我喜欢跟朋友在一块
Not as much as you're gonna like sitting in our apartment,
你会更喜欢我们俩坐在屋里
talking about our relationship.
一起谈论我们的恋情的
Oh, God. You know what?
啊 我的天 告诉你们
No offense. Screw you both. Okay?
无意冒犯 但是去你妹的 知道吗
Morgan. I've never been so betrayed.
Morgan 从来没有被人这样背叛过
Oh, hey, Ben.
哦嘿 Ben
Hey, a transient told me you bought an engagement ring.
嘿 一只小鸟告诉我你买♥♥了一个订婚戒指
Damn it, Lindsay. She told you?
靠 Lindsay 她告诉你了
Yes. But it's not Lindsay's fault.
对 但这不是Lindsay的错
It's your fault, for teaching her the importance of honesty.
是你的错 你教给了她诚实的重要性
Okay, fine, yes.
好吧 是我不对 没错
I was going to propose.
我本来打算求婚的
Until you told me, in very clear terms,
但是你非常明确地告诉我
that you had no interest in marrying me.
你并没有兴趣跟我结婚
How does someone who's wanted to get married her whole life
一个一辈子都在想结婚的人
tell her boyfriend she doesn't want to marry him?
该怎么跟她男朋友说她不想和他结婚呢
This is is one of those cases
这种时候
where you have to tell a little white lie.
就需要你撒个善意的谎言了
Like when I tell my brother Rishi he has potential.
就像我告诉我弟弟Rishi 他很有潜力
Hey, it's not you. Okay?
嘿 不是你的原因 好吗
I don't believe in marriage. I never have.
是我不相信结婚这件事 我从来都不信
It's just one of those institutions
婚姻是另一个我不支持的制度而已
that I don't support, like the FDA or libraries.
就像FDA(食品及药物管理局)或图书馆
It doesn't mean that I love you any less
但这并不意味着我没那么爱你
or don't want to be with you.
或者说不想跟你在一起
Yeah.
真的
Okay, I guess that makes me feel a little better.
好吧 感觉是好受点了
You could have told me a little earlier.
你应该早点跟我说的
Might not have let Kevin Smith lowball me on
那样的话 也许Kevin Smith就不能坑了我
my super-rare "Green Lantern."
那本超级稀有的绿灯侠
But, hey, I'm glad I know.
不过 我很高兴我现在知道了
Yes! He bought it.
太好了 他信了
People come down hard on lying,
人们都反对撒谎
but man, does it get the job done.
但是撒谎总能把事办成
Ah, here come the blushing brides.
啊 容光满面的新娘们来了
If we weren't related and you two were into guys,
要是我俩不是亲人 而你俩又喜欢男人的话
I don't know if I could control myself.
我都不知道能不能控制住自己了
Aw, thanks, Bro.
嗷 谢谢啦 老哥
You are so sweet.
你太会说话了
Karen, you're gonna like being a Kimball-Kinney.
Karen 你会很开心成为Kimball-Kinney家的人的
With this whole spooky, ethereal vibe you got going on,
你的气质这么怪异又空灵
you'll fit right in with the New Orleans vampire side of the family.
很适合我们家新奥尔良的吸血鬼血统 你一定能融入进来的
I'm so excited.
我好兴奋啊
We're gonna spend the rest of our lives together,
我们要一起度过余生了
future brother!
未来的哥哥
Oh! Oh, get over here.
哦 来抱抱
I'm gonna grab us some drinks.
我去拿点喝的
Okay. Right over there. Right there.
好 就在那边 那边
Oh, Colette, you must be so happy.
噢 Colette 你一定很高兴吧
Knowing who you're gonna be lying next to for eternity?
知道你下半辈子身边都会躺着那个人
Your bodies entombed together in the Kimball mausoleum.
死后你们遗体也会一起葬在Kimball家族的陵墓里
Your skulls entombed in the Kinney mausoleum,
不过你们的头部要合葬在Kinney家族的陵墓里
as per the treaty of 1♥8♥9♥3.
要遵照1♥8♥9♥3年的协议
Yeah, ha!
是嘛 哈
I am super excited.
我超激动的
But what if the family disapproves?
但是家里人要是不同意呢
I wouldn't worry about that.
别担心这个了
I've already spoken to them.
我已经跟他们说过了
In fact, your cousin came up from Georgia
事实上 你堂哥已经从乔治亚过来了
with a bushel of wedding peaches.
带了很多婚礼上用的桃子
So everyone's on board?
所以大家都同意了
Even you.
连你也是
'Cause it's cool if you're not.
要是你不同意也没关系
I can just stay a wild and free poon magnet for the rest of my life.
我可以一直做个狂野自在的风流佳人
On the contrary, I am thrilled.
正好相反 我非常兴奋
In fact, I've already bought the tent on your registry
实际上 我已经以你的名义
at Dick's Sporting Goods.
在Dick体育用品店买♥♥了一个帐篷
Mm, okay. Whoo! Yes. Here we go. Ding!
唔 好吧 哇呜 干杯 叮
Eternity! Yeah! Ohh!
为了永远 没错 嗷
So, Ben
所以说 Ben
any chance of us attending another engagement party anytime soon?
有没有可能我们很快又要参加订婚宴了啊
Uh, no. Not at the moment.
呃 没 现在没可能
'Cause I wouldn't be upset if I had to paint another Japanese engagement fan.
我一点都不介意再涂一个日本订婚扇
Oh.
哦
Or you could propose at this party.
或者你也可以在这里求婚
That'd create a commotion and I could grab a couple of things.
那样我就可以趁乱偷拿点东西了
Well, if it were up to me,
要是让我来决定的话
we'd be engaged already. But, uh...
我们现在已经订婚了 但是 呃
She thinks your kids will look weird?
她觉得你们俩生的小孩会长得很奇葩
No, actually, I think our kids would look pretty cute.
不是的 事实上我觉得我们的小孩会超可爱
Oh, definitely, sure. Mm, maybe to some people.
哦 那必须的 对某些人来说可能如此
Ehh. The truth is,
呃 事实是
Mindy's just not the marriage type, you know?
Mindy不是会结婚的那种人 你知道吗
Huh?
啥
Why are you guys looking at each other like that?
为什么你们那样互相看来看去的
Because we think you're nuts.
因为我们觉得你是傻♥逼♥
Ben, Mindy's obsessed with marriage.
Ben Mindy超级迷恋结婚这事的
She's thanked in the credits to "27 Dresses."
在电影<27套礼服>里 她都被特别鸣谢了
Her wedding Pinterest shut down an entire server farm.
她Pinterest网站上的婚庆收藏拖垮了一整区的服务器
Vera Wang has a restraining order out on her.
Vera Wang都申请了针对她的限制令
Do I need to continue? No, no, I think I get it.
还用我继续吗 不用了 我明白了
But why would she say she doesn't care about weddings?
那她为什么说她不在乎婚礼呢
Because she lies like a kid raised in foster care.
因为她就跟在寄养家庭里长大的小孩一样喜欢撒谎
And she hoards food like one too.
还喜欢囤食物
Did you not know this?
你不知道这事吗
About the food, yes.
食物那个我知道
But the... this, no.
但是这 这个 我不知道
Excuse me.
失陪一下
My, my. There's some juicy gossip afoot, my hens.
天呐 天呐 新鲜热辣的八卦来了 我的小母鸡们
Cluck, cluck. Eww.
咯咯 咯咯 恶
No? Okay. Ooh, now that's some gossip.
不好玩 好吧 哦 那里才是真正的八卦
Dr. Z just walked in with Mr. Z.
Z医生和Z先生一块进来了
Looks like she's changing her tune from "To the left, to the left"
看起来她把"靠边闪 靠边闪"
to "To the right, to the right."
改成了"靠过来 靠过来"
Yeah, wow. Just keep looking over there,
是呢 哇哦 继续往那边看
to the left, to the left.
往左看 往左看
To the right, to the right.
往右看 往右看
Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们 女士们先生们
if I could have your attention, please.
请往这边看一下
My future sister-in-law has a few words she'd like to say.
我未来的"妹"妹有几句话想说
Thank you. Take it away.
谢谢 开始吧
Little did I know, growing up, one of seven girls
懵懂无知地在有七个女儿的家里长大
in a two-room cabin in No Name, Alaska,
住在阿♥拉♥斯加某处的两房♥木屋
where it's daytime once a year
那里一年只有一次白昼
and alcohol is the only cure for insanity,
酒精是对付疯狂的唯一良方
that I would find my love in the big city.
不曾想我会在这大城市里找到真爱
When I saw that corn-silk goddess,
那个时候 我看到那个顶着一头玉米须般头发的女神
waving like mad at me from across the lacrosse pitch.
气呼呼地从曲棍球场的另一边向我挥手
And then she yelled... well, Colette tells it better.
然后她喊道 好吧 Colette讲的更有趣
No, I... I don't. I don't remember.
不 我 我不 我不记得了
She yelled, "Get off the dang field.
她朝我喊道 "从球场上滚开"
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表